Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ID > Reviews

Browse

ID's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ID RSS Feed (MA)

DeLonghi Double Walled Thermo Espresso Glasses, Set of 2
DeLonghi Double Walled Thermo Espresso Glasses, Set of 2
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars My daily espresso shot glass !, June 18, 2016
It just works, dropped it albeit on carpet but didn't chatter, and cleans easily !

20mm MODENA Light Pattern Italian Rubber Watch Band w/ Deployant / Deployment Buckle / Clasp

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor/office watch band !, June 18, 2016
Was looking to refresh my perfectly fine six yearly old 22 mm version of this product, which was no longer offered. A quick email to Jason at Modena and he immediately found this 20 mm light pattern version. It's rugged for the outdoors and yet classy as my daily watch band for work. The rubber overtime will get smooth and attrack less lint.

PowerGen White Dual USB 4.2A (20W) Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., August 9, 2014
Quick delivery, great product.

Valor
Valor
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond addicting!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Valor (App)
Didn't know what this all about, was bored one day downloaded to play for a few minutes...hours later I'm joining guilds and making excel spreadsheets for leveling strategies.

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars super, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
Such a blast to play but can be frustrating at times, reminds me of the older gaming systems of the 80s and 90s.

Black Silicone Skin / Case / Cover for RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800
Black Silicone Skin / Case / Cover for RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800

1.0 out of 5 stars If 1-Star means I hate it, what does 0-Star mean? how about toss it in the trash, November 23, 2010
Is it functional? I guess the answer is a yes. Is it reverting a pretty slim/sleek 2010 phone back to the huge/bulky stone age years of 1990s? answer a big fat yes, definetly not what I expected. I guess in the end it's true what they say you get what you pay for, so true are these words in the case of this purchase. Another clue, when the cost of shipping is more then the cost of the product...enough said.

XtremeGUARD BlackBerry TORCH 9800 Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, November 23, 2010
I paid ~$20.00 for one of these screen protectors from best buy, but I had to return my BB torch for other reasons. When I got the new phone in I wasn't going to shell out another 20, this one works just as good. Following the instructions, I used liquid dish soap in water, shut the device, cleaned work area, phone, and HANDS good, dipped the whole screen protector in the water/soap mix then peeled the screen off the backing while in the water. This minimizes fingerprints or debree and applies easily then squeege the water out while dabbing the edges with a cloth to soak the residue before they get into the phone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Pathfinder PAW2000T-7V opinion, April 15, 2010
It's been 4 days since I've gotten a hold of this watch, so far it's a great watch for the price...My last watch was a casio purchased in 1989 and still works, the band broke & the screen cracked after a pretty bad bike fall, havn't been wearing a watch for over ~10yrs since cell phones became a portable accessory...Wasn't sure how a big watch would be on my 7.25" wrist, but it looks great...I will however get one of those Zulu bands to spice it up and have a firmer fit when backpacking...Did plenty of research for the last 4months and narrowed it down between this watch, the PAW1500T, and the suunto core. Decided on this one because of the slim/solar/atomic features and I'm very happy with my decision, so far. I think the PAW1500T has cool features as well that I'm sure I would of enjoyed being an avid fishermen, but I think the size wouldn't of allowed me to wear it everyday like I can with this one. At 1st I did not like the fact that they only had 30 preset "home cities", I had to chose NYC instead of something closer, but I did like the Lat/Long adjustment to my local town, which allows it to use the proper Sun Rise/Set values. I can't say enough of this feature alone changing to Sun Rise/Set mode I just love starring at the indicators telling me how much day light is left, it's so cool...I guess if it overlapped dusk/dawn readings would of been even better, but hey where do you draw the line, :)...I've played with but havn't adjusted anything else, I'm now reading the compass section and planning to calibrate that next. Will post more if I have anthing else to add...

Panasonic TH-50PZ850U 50-inch Viera 1080p Plasma HDTV
Panasonic TH-50PZ850U 50-inch Viera 1080p Plasma HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 11, 2008
Excellent price/delivery from Vanns/Yellow freight. Great TV, games and movies via PS3 amazing, sound is so good that I won't be buying a theater system anytime soon. Standard TV is ok too, better then I expected eventhough I'm less then 8ft away. Glare is somewhat of an issue during the day and night viewing with lights on, but it's ok and I will get used to it. Viera cast is easy to setup and have been using it to check the weather and look at u-tube videos. All in all perfect so far.

I also want to comment on Vanns excellent customer service. I placed the order on 09/02/08 and it was delivered on the 8th. During that time Vanns dropped the price a couple of times, a quick email to them and they promptly credited my amazon CC. I thought that was pretty classy.