Profile for J. Santos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Santos RSS Feed (CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Les Malheurs de L'Inconstance,Les Sacrifices de L'amour (French Edition)
Les Malheurs de L'Inconstance,Les Sacrifices de L'amour (French Edition)
Price: $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy reading these old texts from the past which make ..., December 24, 2014
I enjoy reading these old texts from the past which make me think of Rousseau and Laclos. Sentimental labyrinths and intrigues, charming. Relationships between men and women changed a lot and that old way of relating seems more interesting and fun than what we get nowadays in novels and in reality.

Beethoven: 10 Sonatas for Piano and Violin
Beethoven: 10 Sonatas for Piano and Violin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 24, 2014
Two great musicians. Vivid interpretation. Worth every cent.

Ludwig Van Beethoven Piano Sonatas Nos. 31 and 32
Ludwig Van Beethoven Piano Sonatas Nos. 31 and 32
Price: $2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars But everything by Wilhelm Backhaus is genuinely good and worth listening too, December 24, 2014
Old stuff. But everything by Wilhelm Backhaus is genuinely good and worth listening too.

Sony DSC-RX100M III Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera
Sony DSC-RX100M III Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera
Price: $798.00
63 used & new from $550.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best camera you can have in your pocket, September 30, 2014
The best camera you can have in your pocket. Most of the time great photos, snapshots is what I like more and this camera is perfect for that precisely.. Otherwise you would miss some unexpected good pictures. I don't take my FujiPro or the X100S or the Nikon D300. I just take the Sony RX100 and after I purchased the first version of it (I offered it to my daughter, who also likes it) I became addicted to it. I have the Sony always on my bag too, with my notebooks, books, fountain pens. If no other camera existed I would still be happy because I still would have this one.

Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN) (OLD MODEL)
Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN) (OLD MODEL)
Price: Click here to see our price
61 used & new from $22.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., September 30, 2014
No problems with this card. Perfect.

A Dangerous Method
A Dangerous Method
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cronenberg films are never boring or uninspiring, September 30, 2014
Cronenberg films are never boring or uninspiring. He is a film maker who thinks and makes you think. I am a fan.

SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB UHS-I/ U3 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up To 80MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDQX-064G-AFFP-A (Label May Change)
Price: $62.75
4 used & new from $53.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
So far so good. My experience with Sandisk has always been good.

Fintie (Brown) Foilo Case Cover for iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the new iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Automatic Wake/Sleep Function)
Offered by Fintie
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, covers and protects the Ipad, September 24, 2014
It's nice, covers and protects the Ipad nicely

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and GoPro AHDBT-201, AHDBT-301, AHDBT-302, AHBBP-301, ACARC-001, AWALC-001 (with Car and US Plug)
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $24.79
4 used & new from $24.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
I have a good experience of some years with Wasabi batteries

Cosmopolis
Cosmopolis
DVD
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cronenberg is so intelligent that sometimes he may be counting excessively in his ..., September 24, 2014
This review is from: Cosmopolis (Amazon Instant Video)
Cronenberg is so intelligent that sometimes he may be counting excessively in his audience to follow him in specific details.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6