Profile for Keith Dunn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Keith Dunn RSS Feed

[NFC] RAVPower® 2250mAh Samsung Galaxy S3 Replacement Battery for GT-I9300, T999(T-Mobile), I747(AT&T), I535(Verizon),R530(U.S.Cellular), L710(Sprint)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality replacement, September 27, 2014
Ordered battery to replace the original that came with the phone and was 18 months old. Old battery would still get you most of the way through the day. Have had this battery for several weeks, have gone through several full charge cycles and battery can't hold a charge for more than a few hours of use. I'm not a power user of the phone and not changed any of my use habits. Will use my old battery until I can get a OEM replacement.

UP DATE: Was contacted by the merchant and offered a full refund or replacement battery. Chose to go with the replacement and will update after I have had an opportunity to see if the second unit performs better than the first.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 11:46 PM PDT

Arkon Sports Running Jogging Neoprene Armband for iPhone 5S 5C and Smartphones up to 4.3" Screen Size
Price: $13.73
22 used & new from $6.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, December 24, 2012
Despite searching specifically for armbands that would fit my Samsung Galaxy S II and being presented with this armband, it didn't fit. Quality seemed good, but I couldn't use it as intended so I sent it back.

A Collection Of The Most Relaxing New Age Music In The Universe
A Collection Of The Most Relaxing New Age Music In The Universe
Price: $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Some songs I liked, others not so much, December 24, 2012
About average for an album: 50% songs I liked, 50% not so much. It depends on your taste in music

A Collection Of The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe