Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for S.L. > Reviews

Browse

S.L.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.L. RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Carhartt Men's 3 Pack All-Season Cotton Crew Work Socks, Gray,9-11 Sock/5-10 Shoe/Medium
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, April 11, 2016
I bout these and two other boot-socks and these are my favorites. Not bulky, a good fit and not too tight on the ankles. Already bought a second pack, wear them every day with my steel-toes. I'm a women's 11 and I bought the men's 9-11.

Mesh Drain Strainers - Hair Catcher - Sink Shower Tub
Mesh Drain Strainers - Hair Catcher - Sink Shower Tub
Offered by MPet Brand
Price: $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, April 11, 2016
Seems silly to buy such a wide range but these turned out to be just what I needed for my sink and tub. It's still a good value even if you don't use them all. The wire mesh ones are best for my home

PUMA Women's Fashin ALT Walking Shoe, Black Puma/Silver, 11 M US
PUMA Women's Fashin ALT Walking Shoe, Black Puma/Silver, 11 M US
Price: $42.99
2 used & new from $42.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not something I would buy again, April 11, 2016
These arealmost unwearable. They are flimsy and soft like slippers. When I walk in them my feet slide forward and it squishes my toes (they fit fine standing still). Worst offense is that the insoles slided around while you walk and come out the back of the shoe. Comfortable enough for standing around our taking the garbage outside but not for walking.

Amscan Ice Popsicle Patio String Lights, 6-Feet
Amscan Ice Popsicle Patio String Lights, 6-Feet
Offered by Tucker's Toy Shop
Price: $12.50
4 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 15, 2016
These are cute, not a long strand, good for over a doorway

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Price: $25.76
49 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak suction, February 15, 2016
Works the same when the it's plugged in or not. The rubber head is what moves the fur, it clumps up on the rubber spikes rather than getting sucked up by the vac. My dog has very long fur, maybe this is better for short hair? No good for me everytime I try using it I am re-disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2016 9:22 AM PDT

DecoBros 2 Pack Silicone 2-Inch King Cubes Ice Tray, Orange
DecoBros 2 Pack Silicone 2-Inch King Cubes Ice Tray, Orange
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $8.97
2 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for more than ice, August 24, 2015
I use these to make frozen peanut butter and pumpkin treats for my dog. I like that they are soft and you can push the cube out. I did not follow the recommended instructions of running them under warm water and I was impatient to get a cube out and pushed so hard that one of the interior walls ripped, but it still works. Use them all the time.

Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Flat,Magenta Purple,41 EU/10-10.5 M US
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Flat,Magenta Purple,41 EU/10-10.5 M US
Price: $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeded my expectations, August 24, 2015
I wasn't sure about buying these, it's a lot of money to spend on a sandal but I am super impressed. I bought these a day before a Europe vacation with tons and tons of walking and these ended up being the most comfortable footwear I brought! Even on uneven stone and cobbled streets these had a thick enough sole that it wasn't painful to walk on for hours and hours. I even climbed a rocky-terrain mountain in them (carefully). A++

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for workouts, August 24, 2015
Perfect inexpensive tank for running or working out. Loose fit, I layer them with a second tank when I don't want my sports bra to be as visible as the straps are quite thin and the fabric sometimes rolls. I have 4 already thinking of buying more.

The Original PoopBags - Eco-Eco on a Roll Pet Waste Bags - 240 Bags (16 Rolls of 15 Poop Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, August 24, 2015
Good quality, cant see though them which I always like.

ASICS Women's Comp. Teabra Running Bra,Blk.,L
ASICS Women's Comp. Teabra Running Bra,Blk.,L
2 used & new from $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite but wearable, August 24, 2015
The band is quite tight on my ribs but the fabric/cups aren't as tight as I would like. It may just be that the material is quite thin and stretchy so they don't hold in as tight as I would like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4