Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Amazon shopper extraordinaire!" RSS Feed (Nottingham, MD, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PowerGen White Dual USB 4.2A (20W) Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, July 21, 2014
I ordered this product with it in mind it could charge 2 cell phones with 2 2 AMP USB connections. When I have my GPS running it doesn't even keep up with the phone. Had to go back to an older 1 amp charger I had and it worked fine. Very disappointing.

Sky Streak Twin Pack
Sky Streak Twin Pack
Offered by Made In USA Shop
Price: $8.22
18 used & new from $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Work like I remembered, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Sky Streak Twin Pack (Toy)
I used to play with these all the time when I was a kid. Wanted to get a few for my daughter to throw in the back yard. Work as expected.

Wardley Premium Algae Discs, 8-1/2-Ounce
Wardley Premium Algae Discs, 8-1/2-Ounce
Price: $9.76
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleco loves them, May 30, 2014
So far these things have been great. They have not clouded up the water or anything. The Pleco seems to love them. Win win!

Only downside the seal on the bag broke almost immediately so I have to put them in a zip lock to try and keep them fresh.

Edimax EW-7228APn 150Mbps 11n Wireless Range Extender/Access Point with 5 Port Switch
Offered by HometownTV Plus
Price: $19.99
44 used & new from $19.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Working great, for a while, April 2, 2014
I needed a better wifi signal at and upstairs tv to get my Chromecast to work. Since I already have an ethernet connection wired to my PS3 I figured I could buy this and extend my wifi. It took a while to figure out how to set it up. I wanted to use the same SSID and pass key as my main wifi. It took me a while to figure out they need to be on different channels and it worked great after that.

The disk with the setup utility on it works well but in the end I had to fine tune things in the web interface. So once you set the ip address and get it on the network then you can configure it how you want. This is the only reason I did not give it 5 starts.

My chromecast works great now. It is doing exactly what I wanted it too.

Update: I need to return this product. It loses it's wifi signal and needs to be rebooted every day, this is after updating the firmware to 1.18.

VERIZON FIOS REPLACEMENT BATTERY 12V 7AH SLA RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 12V
VERIZON FIOS REPLACEMENT BATTERY 12V 7AH SLA RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 12V
Offered by Beiter DC Power
Price: $17.15
5 used & new from $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked as expected, January 3, 2014
Worked as expected. My Verizon box stopped beeping every 5 minutes that is the main thing I was concerned with.

Despicable Me 2 [HD]
Despicable Me 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, January 3, 2014
My daughter loves the minions. We saw this one in the theater and we had to get it once it came out.

Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!
Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I must have missed it, December 18, 2013
This does not work on the kindle apps. I didn't notice it when I bought it. I wish it was more clear.

Royal P70 Electronic Pencil Sharpener
Royal P70 Electronic Pencil Sharpener
Price: $27.94
26 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sharpener, October 31, 2013
Bought this to keep my daughters pencils sharp. Works like a charm. No issues with the sharpener. Could be a little cheaper or would be 5 stars.

Columbia Mens Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Columbia Mens Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, October 31, 2013
I needed a small wallet that i can fit in my front pocket. So far so good. This wallet has been great.

Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Price: $399.00
11 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, August 15, 2013
Very happy with this grill. It is high quality. I received mine with a broken part and Weber replaced it immediately with no worries or complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4