Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for N. Montano > Reviews

Browse

N. Montano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Montano "Faith-filled Worshipper" RSS Feed (San Dimas, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Inktoneram Remanufactured Ink Cartridges High Capacity Replacement for Epson 126 (5xBlack, 5xCyan, 5xMagenta, 5xYellow , 20-Pack)
Offered by Forever Ink
Price: $20.90
8 used & new from $13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm good at fixing things, April 15, 2016
This didn't work at all for my Epson WF-7620 printer. In fact, my printer completely stopped working. Luckily, I'm good at fixing things, and was able to get it going again after a LOT of fiddling around with the computer. The rest of my order went straight in the trash. There is absolutely NO WAY I would try using them again.

Pretty Girls: A Novel

The Courage to Love
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It Takes Courage to Love This Movie, June 12, 2015
This review is from: The Courage to Love (Amazon Video)
As a lover of period dramas, I wanted to like this movie. I really did. But only a few scenes into the drama, I found myself disappointed with it. The dialogue was stilted, the characters one-dimensional, and sadly, the beautiful Miss Vanessa Williams was too old for her part (which I hate saying because I think she is amazingly beautiful). I just couldn't imagine her as a blossoming young lady. :-(

I soldiered on and watched the movie in its entirety because I'm stubborn. I wanted to movie to redeem itself in the end. *sigh* I should have let go of the dream. The movie petered out to a slow ending that gave me no satisfaction. I won't go into details for those who, like me, are stubborn enough to insist on watching it and prefer not to know how the movie ends.

Words With Friends
Words With Friends
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 27, 2015
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
Yay!

Dragonwyck
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 13, 2014
This review is from: Dragonwyck (Kindle Edition)
Not her best book.

A Father's Sins: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
A Father's Sins: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Redundantly Redundant, April 29, 2014
The writing style was repetitive and redundant ad nauseam. Odd bits of detail were included when they weren't needed. So glad I only borrowed this book rather than purchasing it.

One Thread Pulled: The Dance With Mr. Darcy
One Thread Pulled: The Dance With Mr. Darcy
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Humorous, and Greatly Enjoyable, November 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite Pride and Prejudice variations. I enjoyed the very slight changes in the beginning of the book that increase from a tiny spring to a gushing torrent of change.

The humor in the book was one of my favorite features. I found my self giggling at some of the situations and dialog. Far fetched? Perhaps, but Fact is often stranger than fiction. I have no qualms with unrestrained utterances from unwell characters.

I had a smidgen of difficulty with Mr. Collins' behavior, but soon shrugged and moved on. The rest of the story was too entertaining to dwell on such a paltry character.

I would highly recommend this book to others who are addicted to this genre, and I will most certainly purchase the sequel when it is available for sale.

Smooth Yule
Smooth Yule
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Jazz Christmas Music, March 11, 2009
This review is from: Smooth Yule (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful selection of Christmas Jazz. It's perfect background music for a Christmas party or a quiet, romantic evening at home for the holidays.
I bought my copy for a very reasonable price and felt smug about the great deal I got.

Page: 1 | 2