Profile for zerapz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"zerapz" RSS Feed (Syracuse, NY USA)

The Voice: A Spiritual Approach to Singing, Speaking and Communicating--The First Lesson
by Miriam Jaskierowicz Arman
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars The key, November 11, 2000
Ever since I was a child, I have longed to sing but I was unsure how, so my voice remained unheard. I felt like it was locked inside of me. I was looking for the key when I came across Ms. Arman's amazing method in her book, The Voice. Intrigued, I wanted to HEAR her method also. So I bought the FIRST LESSON on CD. And Im so happy I did. Listening to this first lesson, it feels as if Ms. Arman is standing right beside you, guiding you. And she is.
Ms. Arman patiently and expertly takes your voice, step by step, up and up, until it is floating. Imagine being able to sing effortlessly without strain for hours on end. Sound like a dream? Together, you and Ms. Arman WILL make it come true. It is exciting to hear her teach this method and exciting to learn it. And with the CD you are able to listen again and again.
I cannot thank Ms. Arman enough for sharing her great knowledge of the voice. It has changed my life and I know it will do the same for you. So please give yourself this gift. Recognize this opportunity and reach for it! Find your voice and free it!