Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chenzzi > Reviews

Browse

Chenzzi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chenzzi RSS Feed

[iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus] Leather Wallet Case with Drop/Shock & Anti Theft RFID Protection - Quickdraw by HUSKK - Black [Q-6P-B-P-RFID]
Offered by HUSKK
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Many reviews were "paid" for!, December 13, 2015
Many reviewers received the product at a "discounted" price. Please keep that in mind before buying the product. This case cannot hold more than 3-4 cards and the description is not correct. Despite their mistake and false description, HUSKK asked me to send back the product on my own money and were not helpful at all. Quite a dissatisfied shopping experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 12:58 AM PST

Nokia N95-4 8 GB Unlocked Phone with 5 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Media Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
Offered by Techtrum
Price: $172.85
5 used & new from $78.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Disappointed... My last NSeries Phone...., April 12, 2008
I am a Nokia user ever since I started using mobile phones and I also have Nokia N800. After in hyper excitement mode ordering Nokia N95, I am quite disappointed.
1) The browsing in N95 is not quite friendly at all.
2) It doesn't 'just works' So many user tweaks needed on the phone to use its functionalities.
3) After using a iPod Touch and seeing a iPhone, iPhone trumps N95 on ease of use, looks, screen. While N95 is the king in specifications and features, for me I think I would go with iphone as ease of use is one of my main reason.
4) For Techies can put so much into technical settings and installing and finding various applications and N95 is the best choice! (I learnt a bad lesson by buying Nokia N800 which is not 'General User Friendly' at all compared to IPod Touch.

I am not a apple fanboy but after using both Apple Products and Nokia Products, I feel that If I go with Apple I will always have stuff that 'just works' and so intuitive and friendly to use!
I am returning the same and will be going for a iphone!

Update : 3 days after N95 8GB

1) I am feeling that my right side slider has become bit loose. The left side remains perfect while the right one becomes wobbly.
2) An annoying bug in which memory card has to be reformatted as my video recording pauses every 10-15 seconds and continues again. Not able to get continuous recording.

For a 640$ device (which say in mobiles is a very significant investment) these bugs are really annoying and completely unsatisfactory.

Update : One week after N95

Hmm tough one.. There are some items which takes time to get used to it.. kind of 'acquired taste'. I would put N95 into that category. Though it may not 'wow' me like iPhone whenever I touch the phone, the versatility is amazing. The kind of apps available and freedom to used bluetooth keyboard, easy tethering with N800,nice applications to use makes this device a swiss army knife. I have decided to keep it with me albeit tolerating some minor annoyances ("acquired taste" / "undocumented 'features' " ).

**** Update 2 weeks later!

I am liking the phone! Like the feel when pressing the keys! Got used to the phone... Things going pretty smooth. Installed lots of applications without much trouble. Camera quality is pretty good for a mobile phone camera. Volume from music player is great. Though Video player (real player) doesnt support too many formats. Need thirdparty applications.

**** 2 Months Later *****
The Gallery is slow!! Believe me it takes atleast 45 seconds to 2 minutes to load the gallery after you have taken a picture to see a thumbnail of the picture if you have even a modest number say 75 pictures totally!! Completely unacceptable in a 600$ gadget! When I have to show my pictures to someone its like taking whole age just to get a thumbnail while everyone just open their stuff to show the pic!
Sometimes the phone becomes sluggish and needs restart couple of times a week...
There are a lot of nice applications and one can choose as per their needs... The s60 browser sucks a bit and I would recommend opera mini over s60 browser any day!

Overall I am still having some positive view over the phone but the gallery load time alone will make me to think twice before buying the phone again...as I got this as mainly for my mobile camera usage and i cant even see the pictures in my mobile easily without waiting for 2 mintues or so....

There are no other phones with similar tech specifications in terms of hardware... but if i have to go over the process again... i may go with iphone 3g for the ease of use and the usablity unless nokia fixes these issues my next purchase wouldnt be a nokia device!

5 Months Later...

The phone is utterly annoying... and unbelievably slow.... just load 50 odd photos and it takes for ever to open the gallery... frequent reboots.... slow hang-ups... I have wasted my money.... I am giving this phone to my dad.. I just want to get rid of this phone....
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2008 9:15 AM PST

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
Price: $649.00
66 used & new from $377.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing one..., July 9, 2007
I thought a lot about this lens and sigma 10-20 mm before plunging into Canon and I never regret the decision I took!!
This lens is amazing and provides beautiful wide angle shots with 'WOW' factor in each and every shot... Very less distraction, decently built body...apart from this it is THE Canon Optics that gives this a differentiating factor from other third party manufacturers and it is worth the premium you pay for Canon optics.

Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty ok performance, June 21, 2007
I Like the item...pretty decent performance..... vibrations are quite high at higher volume levels....not that satisfactory at high volumes....but otherwise a decent bang for bucks