Profile for Alonzo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alonzo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ysl By Yves Saint Laurent For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounce
Ysl By Yves Saint Laurent For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounce
Offered by His n Her Inc
Price: $80.00
7 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Great Smell, December 24, 2014
I look all over for this cologne and couldn't find it I was told its being discontinued, but how ever I did find some in my local mall, I was overjoyed got a great deal on it to, and I got the last one too.now on the smell its great you don't need much leave room for it to break down to the low note. it last all day very unique smell of its own .not like those copy cats with just a name change .the blend is uwsome people always ask me what is the name of that fragrance I have on .and guys remember leave room for it to break down the more it break down the better it smeil.

Element 32" Widescreen HD LCD Television FLX3220F
Element 32" Widescreen HD LCD Television FLX3220F

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Tv, December 1, 2014
I have three element tvs one in the mancave and 2 bedrooms and with my three theaters hook to one of each the iicture quality is very clean and clear. easy to hook up from viewing tv and watching movies nexflix youtube blu ray and regular movies exellent i love it.

VERSACE DREAMER (M) TYPE Personal Fragrance Oil 10ML,3Pcs (Roll On)
VERSACE DREAMER (M) TYPE Personal Fragrance Oil 10ML,3Pcs (Roll On)
Offered by UNIVERSAL SCENTS
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars nice price, March 17, 2014
I love body oiland I love Gianni Versace the dreamerthe fragrance oil last a long time smells real good and I want to get more free grants is an oil from Amazonyou put on the fragrance it last all day and have a very unique how to. People often ask me what is that you're wearing and I tell them its a body oil and the name of it is Johnny dreamer fragrance oil

Colorback 192332 32-Ounce Liquid Colorant Concentrate, Green Grass (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars it really works, September 5, 2013
I use this product last year and it colored the brown spots and it made my grass stand out. yes

DG Eyewear Oversized Animal Print Fashion Sunglasses (Black with Silver)
DG Eyewear Oversized Animal Print Fashion Sunglasses (Black with Silver)
Offered by Island In The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars DG shades, September 5, 2013
when i put these shades on many people wanted to know where i got them they like the style .

Double Power M-975 with WiFi - 9.0" CapacitiveTouchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 with Google Play
Offered by BYou
Price: $66.97
7 used & new from $51.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet for the money, September 5, 2013
I like this tablet easy to use and it has google play thats a must downloading apps is so easy

Joyful Noise
Joyful Noise
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth jazz, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Joyful Noise (MP3 Music)
This jazz can be played anywhere its so smooth like your in an oasis with the sun going down .

Bz110 Biohazard Sport/fashion Turbo Sunglasses (brown tortoise no case, uv400)
Bz110 Biohazard Sport/fashion Turbo Sunglasses (brown tortoise no case, uv400)
Offered by Style Vault
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high fashonable, September 5, 2013
These shades are different high fashion there the kind the celeberties wear im into high fashions check them out yes

Sony CCD-TRV65 Hi8 Camcorder with 18x Optical Zoom and NightShot Steady Shot
Sony CCD-TRV65 Hi8 Camcorder with 18x Optical Zoom and NightShot Steady Shot
3 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF SONY'S BEST CAMERA"S, July 4, 2013
I purchased my sony about 15 years ago ,and it still works like brand new it's been on every vacation, easy to operate when i be shootng footage people look at the camera's holding strap and see the word sony and i could see there reactions saying the guys using nothing but the best.

At Midnight
At Midnight
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very smooth, February 24, 2013
This review is from: At Midnight (MP3 Music)
Being a jazz fan I love these mp3s downloadsi have on my tablet phone and my desktop there smooth and mellow five stars all the way no doudt.

Page: 1 | 2