Profile for David > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David RSS Feed

TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - Black
TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - Black
Offered by Atomic Trends
Price: $41.00
10 used & new from $37.49

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, December 10, 2012
They work just fine. Nothing special. For the price, i have no intention of replacing them, because they do work in a "get what you payed for" kind of way.

Jet JJP-10BTOS 10-Inch Bench-Top Jointer/Planer
Jet JJP-10BTOS 10-Inch Bench-Top Jointer/Planer

1.0 out of 5 stars This isn't the space and money saver that it seems IMHO., December 10, 2012
I bought this even though it got mixed reviews. Many people complained about not getting it to "co-planar".

So, I thought that I would explain what I found about this issue....
The infeed table is adjustable, because this is how you select the cutting depth. You purposely drop the infeed table out of coplanar to increase the depth of cut.

I had to set the blades and try that a couple of times and it still didn't do a satisfactory job jointing. The planar didn't do a great job either. no matter how little I took off.

In the end, I shipped it back. Thank you amazon for having such a great return process (so far) . I just shipped it back.

I took a couple of videos during the unwrapping because it did have a used feel to it. The white plastic motor cover was filthy and there were some scratches that you would expect to find on a new unit. I didn't really care because none of that was going to hurt the machines use.

On the plus side, the instructions are good. Putting it together was easy.

The box however was in bad shape when I got it. The bag of nuts and bolts was all over the place inside the box.

I thought this was a good Idea to save some money and floor space......Just too good to be true IMHO.