Profile for C. S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. S. RSS Feed (United States)

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Price: $39.95
5 used & new from $37.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great scale!!, February 13, 2013
This is my first "smart scale" and I love it!! VERY accurate and I am loving keeping track of my water weight! Who knew?? LOL I also think it's terrific that it can tell between myself and other members of my family!

Wonderful scale! I'm really happy with my purchase!!

Half Past Midnight
Half Past Midnight
by Jeff Brackett
Price: $11.33
20 used & new from $2.31

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!!!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Half Past Midnight (Paperback)
I wish I could shake the author's hand!! I just loved this book!! Terrific story... and so wonderfully told!!! I felt like I knew the characters personally. It's just one of those books you simply cannot put down!!

Entropy
Entropy
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read!!!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Entropy (Kindle Edition)
As a hardcore science fiction fan, this book was exactly what I was looking for! Wow!! I could barely bring myself to put it down. I wish I could tell the author how amazing I thought his book was. Just BRAVO!! AWESOME story/plot and terrifically written! Wish there was a sequel! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alli has improved the quality of my life!!!, July 17, 2011
You know.. I read the reviews and most people seem to use this product for weight loss and I suppose that's what it's designed for... but I do not. What I LOVE about Alli, is that for the first time in my adult life, I can indulge in things I normally had to avoid because they were too fattening. Now I can order the queso and chips as an appetizer at the restaurant.. or I can get myself the cheese platter with my wine.. or I can order that fabulous looking steak with all of the trimmings. As long as I take a couple of Alli with the meal, I will NOT gain the weight from what I've eaten like I normally would have. Yes, I have to be careful the next day and I'm embarrassed to admit how I've solved that (not so) little problem, but suffice it to say, it allows me to go about my day with little concern as to any "leaks" that may surprise me.

It seems so wrong to say that being able to eat the "naughty" foods I'd always deprived myself of has iimproved the quality of my life.. but I'd be lying if I said otherwise... because it has. I look forward to dinner parties and holiday meals and dates or outings to great restaurants and all of the other meal opportunities that used to be just torture to me knowing that every calorie was going to count.

Lastly, I have NEVER once suffered any unexpected ill side effects. Not once, ever! The oily discharge after eating an overly fatty meal, sure.. but that's it. Nothing else like what I've read on different reviews..

Thank you Alli and whoever invented you! You both ROCK, in my book! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST SWING ON MARKET!!, January 14, 2004
I have been through many swings with my four children and I even owned the previous model to this one (the one without the globe thing, but had that star with the little animals hanging down) and I wasn't totally happy with that one because it squeeked and sat too low to the ground and my son's feet would sometimes touch the floor.. BUT THIS ONE... This one is the new and improved version and BOY, did they REALLY get it right this time!! I cannot praise this swing ENOUGH!! It's just fabulous!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the entertainment part of it but that is only SECOND to the "heavy dutiness" of the swing!! NO SQUEEKS and it is so well made!! I JUST LOVE IT!!! TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Oh, and did I mention that I JUST LOVE THIS SWING!! LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems very good BUT..., January 13, 2004
I ended up having to return it for a couple of reasons.. for one thing, the 5 point harness that wowed me at the store, is too small. My just barely 4 month old tests it's limits and I was hoping to get more use out of it than that. It's obviously made with very small babies in mind. Second, it's not very strong... I mean, be very careful of older siblings trying to sit in it because they WILL break it. Since those two issues were big for me, I had to take it apart and return it the next day.. I think if I only had one child it might be okay, but the small harness would still be a problem in time..
It IS a good swing though.. very quiet, lots of speeds to choose from, nice amount of entertainment... nice swing, REALLY, just not for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky!, July 21, 2002
Okay, first, I will say that all in all I do like the swing. I like the way it goes in the two different directions. It seems to be a comfortable swing but my problem is the noise. I've had three different swings with my three children and this is the first one I've had that squeaks and just all around makes stress noise. Like if there's too much weight so it makes noises with the effort. I don't know really.... it's just a bit of a pain because if you don't have the legs in just the RIGHT place (and even then) it will make noise that keeps me awake at night because I keep it in my bedroom. (for those middle of the night "back to sleep" times) I don't know that they all do this but mine sure does :( I've had it too long to return it now but if I could, I probably would, just because of the noise issue.

Baby Dolittle - World Animals [VHS]
Baby Dolittle - World Animals [VHS]
VHS
21 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this one is the BEST one out yet!!!!, October 31, 2001
This one is my son's absolute favorite of all the Baby Einstein tapes!! He CANNOT watch it enough!! The best part (for him) is when the blue monkey comes out of the box little by little and then shakes his head real hard, my son just loses it and then about falls out of his chair laughing when the monkey comes right after it and slips on a banana peel!! It's just too much fun to watch him enjoy the tape. Both Doolittle tapes are awesome!! But we have and love them all!!! (all the Baby Einstein tapes)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this Ball pit BUT............, October 31, 2001
I think it has a manufacturer's defect. The first one we bought was inflated on my son's birthday and he loved it so much that we all were just enthralled watching his reactions to all the cool things to do (it has built in activities for the kids to do) and just sliding down the slide and playing with the balls. But, by morning two sides had completely deflated. My son is all of 2 yrs old (it was his 2 yr bday that day) so I doubt he popped it with his weight or anything. In any case, I returned it back to Toys R Us the next day with no problem at all. I brought the new one home and again filled it up making sure not to over inflate or anything. Again, my son was so thrilled I was just in heaven watching him enjoying his new ball pit. But, again by that night it completely deflated but on one side this time. The side with the various activities on it. I am not going to return it again because I am assuming it's a defect so my husband is just going to find the hole or holes and patch them ourselves and hope for the best. I don't want to exchange it for a different model because all the rest are too small for my taste. This one has enough room for him to feel like he's in a real ball pit AND his older brother can sit in there with him!!