ARRAY(0xa7964510)

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David W. Crawford "Davemman" RSS Feed (Tulsa, OK)

Safety 1st Prograde Toilet Lock, White and Silver - 1 Pack
Safety 1st Prograde Toilet Lock, White and Silver - 1 Pack
Price: $19.23
27 used & new from $13.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, May 1, 2011
Once installed, my toilet seat will not lift all the way up and therefore will not stay in the raised position. I have tried on both toilets in my home with no luck on either. The toilets are different brands witch leads me to believe that many other toilets may have the same issue.

Samsung Acclaim R880 Combo Rubber Feel Rose Pink Protective Case Faceplate Cover + LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Acclaim R880

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, December 7, 2010
The first ting I noticed was that the clips on the case are sharp, sharp enough to scratch your fingers while using your phone. The screen protector is not the one shown in the picture. It does not cover the touch keys on the bottom, it only covers the screen it's self. I'm going to use it while I wait for a better one to ship.

Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance, Pure Sport, 3.25-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance, Pure Sport, 3.25-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Offered by Splashdeal
Price: $29.34
6 used & new from $23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 8, 2010
Old Spice High Endurance is the only deodorant I use. I live in Oklahoma where the summers are hot and humid (105º last week) so I tend to sweat a lot when I'm outside, even if its only for a few minutes.

I have tried several different popular brand deodorants and this one is the only one that really works.

Safety 1st Glow and Go Monitor
Safety 1st Glow and Go Monitor
Offered by AVAMOO / Sam's
Price: $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., May 3, 2009
The temp. feature is great to have. The night light can be handy at times. The battery life on the base is poor but good on the receiver, I tend to use the power cord usually. I get a slight buzz at about 20ft at full vol. but anything past 40ft is noisy. The indicator lights are handy if I am watching TV. Overall I am happy with the unit. I do recommend getting the one with 2 receivers, one for the bedroom and one for the family room, that way you can just leave them plugged in and not have to worry about batteries

Safety 1st Glow And Go Two Receiver Monitor

Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer, Blue
Price: $19.97
28 used & new from $16.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but..., December 9, 2008
After reading reviews and getting an idea of what this thing does, I decided this would have to be my first baby gadget. I loved the idea behind it and everybody that used it loved it to. I purchased mine from babies-r-us. When i got it home and started to play with it the display went out before I could even get the time set. As you can imagine I was very disappointed. I returned the bad one and exchanged it for a new one. This time it was bad as soon as I turned it on. Most of the display worked on this one but about 10% of the characters would not show up. I even tried changing batteries several times in hopes that that would fix the problem. unfortunately it did not. The display seems to be a major problem. This time I just got my money back. So if you do decide to buy this thing I hope you have better luck than I do.

Sheffield WH58003 2 Piece Antique Tool Set
Sheffield WH58003 2 Piece Antique Tool Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, July 20, 2007
This is a great buy. The tool are durable and look great, my friends are jealous and a coupl of them keep trying to walk off with the screwdriver. The only problem I have had is that the utility knife is mad for thin blades, the heavy duty blade dont fit ery well so it makes changing them a pain. Other than that, its great. Great price too.