Profile for M. B. Walters > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 338

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. B. Walters "Big Smoky Valley" RSS Feed (Round Mountain, NV USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash, Spearmint Surge, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash, Spearmint Surge, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Corner Drugstore
Price: $10.67
11 used & new from $4.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Minty fresh breath but sugar substitute aftertaste, February 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think I'll pass on more of this mouthwash. I hate that sugar substitute aftertaste, it's bitter and makes my tongue feel furry. I know most mouthwashes do use a sugar substitute in them, but yuck, this one is not for me. I think I'll go back to Listerine original. It may not be "complete" but at least I don't have to brush my teeth again after using mouthwash just to get that taste out.

Wilson Jones 363 Heavy Duty Round Ring View Binder with Extra Durable Hinge, 1", White, 4 Pack (W70363-14)
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for home or office, February 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'll update this review a year from now to tell you just how well this binder holds up but for now I'm pleased with the quality and design of this binder. I've taken mine outside and left it in the car at below zero temps, then brought it inside to a warm house and haven't seen any sign of brittleness or wear. The ring fastener works smoothly although a bit hard to use with the button. I usually just use my hands to pull the rings apart and back together. The clear vinyl cover is not completely without glare (they aren't claiming to be but thought I'd mention it anyway) but I haven't had a problem with seeing my spine titles so I'm pleased with these all around. I use a lot of window binders to organize craft supplies, recipe collections, sewing, crafting, and home repair supplies in addition to the usual home office and business needs. I plan to purchase more of these the. Next time I need to restock.

Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Puffers,Sable,6.5 M US
Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Puffers,Sable,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a picky person, January 23, 2014
After returning other footwear, these were a hit. She said they fit perfectly, were warm and useful and that she loved them.

Dickies Women's DPS Quilted Jacket, Pink Berry, XX-Large
Dickies Women's DPS Quilted Jacket, Pink Berry, XX-Large
Price: $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for those that want warmth over figure enhancement, January 23, 2014
I bought the jacket on impulse while making some other purchases. It's very windy here and no mater how many layers you have, it's not fun or warm. I also wanted something that wouldn't attract pet hair like crazy. When I opened this up, I was disappointed at how thin it was and thought it could never keep me warm but maybe it would be OK for a car coat. I was wrong! This ultra thin coat is very warm AND it blocks the wind like nothing else I have ever tried. I wear it out on the ATV and am completely comfortable. This is not a curves princess style jacket but more a working woman's jacket with some ease in the styling for flexibility on what you can wear it over and the tasks you can do in it. Best buy I've made this year. Every time I wear it, I am thankful I got it. LOVE It!

Indian Summer Chunky Peach Applesauce, 23-Ounces (Pack of 6)
Indian Summer Chunky Peach Applesauce, 23-Ounces (Pack of 6)
Price: $24.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of summer, December 31, 2013
This applesauce is very fresh tasting. The chunks of fruit were ripe and tender and tasted great. What a wonderful treat in the middle of winter or anytime that fresh fruit isn't an option. I have stocked my pantry with both the regular and peach and plan to keep it on hand all the time..

Loaded Questions: Junior
Loaded Questions: Junior

4.0 out of 5 stars A good game for older children, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Loaded Questions: Junior (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I frequently buy games that are rated for ages older than my grandkids if they look promising. I can usually come up with a version they can play. This one not so much. Your players really need to be able to spell and to write proficiently if they're going to play this fast enough to keep everyone's attention. On the other hand, the questions provided do offer some great ice breakers for getting to know each other better. Instead of competing, we appointed a "reader" who chose a question from each card and asked everyone to answer. It was fun, but didn't hold everyone's attention for as long as some other family activities. I think we'll put this in the game closet to be played more at a later date.

Spot It Party Board Game
Spot It Party Board Game
Price: $15.10
65 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for including all ages., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Spot It Party Board Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A perfect game for family gatherings! This game is based on visual acuity so even very young children can play without a disadvantage. (As long as they understand matching, that is.) there are several ways to play, and playing isn't limited to size of the group either. Everyone needs to be able to see the cards played on the table clearly, that's all. We didn't bother with the holders or the hand versions since our group included a 2 yr old and a 4 year old. We simply expanded on the basic game: the dealer places two cards out, face up, the first to find the matching item calls spot it, points it out then gets those two cards. When all cards have been dealt, the one with the most cards wins. This made the game fun and fast for everyone, we didn't have to "play down" for the kids, and people could join in or leave the group when they wanted without disrupting play. Every hand is different and there's always at least one hand that takes some time to find the match. We all enjoyed it. After several days of playing, my 2 yr old granddaughter was so fast at it that she became the weekend champion!

Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl
Skip Hop Zoo Travel Blanket, Owl
Price: $19.50
8 used & new from $15.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly, December 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very cute little blanket and the fleece is soft to the touch. It's sure to be a favorite with adults and children alike. Unfortunately it is made with poor quality materials. I pre washed on gentle/warm cycle in a front loading washer before giving it to my granddaughter and the felt eyes looked worn, the bright color faded and the fleece texture was noticeably thinner. I sew with fleece often and know not to use fabric softener and that there is always some loss of loft due to pretreatments on manufactured items but this was excessive. The blanket will be ratty and threadbare in no time if it's washed frequently, which a child's items undoubtedly need. It's so cute, I really think it's a shame that the quality is so poor. If you get it, be ready for some sad faces when it has to be tossed before it's time.

Martinson Joe's Coffee, Mint N Mocha, 24 Count (Pack of 4)
Martinson Joe's Coffee, Mint N Mocha, 24 Count (Pack of 4)
Offered by Better than Outlet
Price: $50.67
2 used & new from $43.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Mildly mint mocha: meh, December 4, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a fan of this. The mint is light and the chocolate is just a hint. The coffee itself seemed bitter to me. I was looking for something that would be flavorful enough for me to skip the cream and sugar. This isn't it. The aroma was the best attraction to this. I'm willing to try another variety of Martinson Joe's but this one is a no go for me.

Educational Insights Geosafari Jr. Animal Eye Viewers, Set Of 3
Educational Insights Geosafari Jr. Animal Eye Viewers, Set Of 3
Price: $21.59
15 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Give the preschool set a different perspective., November 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Shark, bug, reptile. They all see differently and these cute little hand held "masks" give your little one the chance to see like they do. My Grandkids, age 2 & 4 were excited to play with these when I first brought them out but soon wandered off to other things. Needless to say, Grammy was disappointed. I went to the website and read the "game suggestions" for these and was disappointed again. I chalked it up to a miss in the gift giving effort and forgot about them. A few weeks later I noticed that they were playing with them again. Then I noticed that adults liked to check them out too ( if you're not a little kid your eyes won't line up quite right and your head will be too big for the side mirrors on the shark to work correctly) and decided that this is what I like to refer to as a standby toy. That's a toy they don't play with for more than a few minutes at a time, but that they keep going back to over and over again. These are fun, educational, and inspire some imaginative interaction. Overall, this is a good toy and I think that kids will enjoy playing with this set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20