Profile for Ethan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ethan RSS Feed

Dirt Devil Dynamite Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum with Tools, M084650RED
Dirt Devil Dynamite Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum with Tools, M084650RED
Price: $49.99
34 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, But Great, February 3, 2012
This is a small vacuum, but it works and it works really well. The cord is a decent length so I only have to move it to a different plug when I change rooms in my apartment. Picks up dirt and dust decently. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who lives in a large house/apartment because of the size but for a small two bedroom its great.

Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-Piece Packaging Set
Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-Piece Packaging Set
Price: $18.53
23 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knifes, February 3, 2012
I'm not an avid cooker, or even someone who knows alot about kitchen knifes but I can say I've enjoyed using these over the past few months that I've owned them and havent had to sharpen them once.

Oggi 7-Piece Ceramic Airtight Canister Set, White
Oggi 7-Piece Ceramic Airtight Canister Set, White
Offered by 95 Markets
Price: $55.95
3 used & new from $44.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, February 3, 2012
They're nice, not anything special - the lids are a bit flimbsly but I don't mind. If you're looking for an cheap canister set to have in the kitchen then this is what you're looking for.

Southpole Men's Slim Straight Core Denim Premium Jeans, Rinse Black, 30X32
Southpole Men's Slim Straight Core Denim Premium Jeans, Rinse Black, 30X32

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, February 3, 2012
Pants frayed from the top to the knees in a matter of days. Wouldn't recommend buying these - unless you enjoy frayed pants (looked cool in the beginning till it reached all the way to my knees haha). I purchased two pairs, they both did the same so I can't say I'll be buying anymore.

Dickies Mens Slim Straight Fit Pant, Washed Maple, 30X32
Dickies Mens Slim Straight Fit Pant, Washed Maple, 30X32
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $19.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 3, 2012
A nice pair of pants, decent quality, great fit and they're actually a slim cut. Bought another pair I liked them so much.

BONAMART ® High Quality Flip Leather Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 4g 4s At&t and Verizon Black qh

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, February 3, 2012
It's a nice case, with decent material - fits well in a front or back pocket. My only complaints are the phone sits upside down in the case where the ear piece is up by the fold and the magnet that holds the flap shut fell out the first time I used it (nothing a little glue couldn't fix).

Alsons 685CPK Downpour Shower Head, Chrome
Alsons 685CPK Downpour Shower Head, Chrome
Offered by Showerdoordirect
Price: $30.75

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a shower head..., August 26, 2011
Wasn't expecting too much - as the 3 other reviews for the product weren't overflowing with great comments - but, it's a shower head, not the nicest one but it gets the job done.

Natural Comfort Soft and Luxurious 300TC Sateen White Down Alternative Duvet Insert, Queen
Price: $71.64
3 used & new from $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 26, 2011
It's not as fluffy or as heavy as I'd hoped it would be; but it's still great. Fits the bed nicely, quality fabric and a decent amount of fluff for being a down alternative.

Bedsack Classic Mattress Pad Queen Size, White
Bedsack Classic Mattress Pad Queen Size, White
Price: $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 26, 2011
I was a bit nervous ordering this particular BedSack after reading some of the negative reviews - but went ahead and did it anyway. I was very please to find out that it fits my mattress perfectly. I would purchase another BedSack without a second thought.

Renaissance 600-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Queen Sheet Set, White
Renaissance 600-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Queen Sheet Set, White
Price: $44.78
3 used & new from $23.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 26, 2011
Great set of sheets for the money. Perfect length, colour and feel. Other reviews had mentioned that the sheets were a heavier than other bed sheets - which I was happy to find true. These were exactly what I was looking for.