Profile for E. Varela-Aguirre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Varela-Aguirre RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cowboy Burgers & BBQ (Baldwin Park)
Cowboy Burgers & BBQ (Baldwin Park)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Burgers, August 10, 2014
I come here for lunch. The burgers are great here. Breakfast was not very good when I tried it. It was cold and did not taste fresh. Other than that time all others have been good experiences. I recommend this place to the burger lovers.

GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
Price: $30.14
77 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 15, 2013
I got this safe to keep in my small dresser next to my bed. I keep a .38 special with a 2 in. barrel in it and it fits perfectly with some room to spare. I just need this to keep it away from my daughter, but its still easy enough to open in an emergency. By just keeping the last digit off by a few numbers, its easily accessible if you need it fast. This is a great way to keep your family safe while still having easy access for intruders. It also has a cable to attach it to different things or to your luggage if you need to. Great for travel in vehicles as well. I recommend this for anyone looking for a small portable safe who wants easy access to their weapons.

Champion Cable Attachment Package Pack
Champion Cable Attachment Package Pack
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $40.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable Equipment, December 15, 2013
I love this equipment. I've had it for a few months now and can say they are well worth the price. They're heavy duty metal and they do not bend or break. I recommend this for anyone with a home gym that's looking for quality attachments.

Zefal 164 Magnum 33 oz. Black Water Bottle
Zefal 164 Magnum 33 oz. Black Water Bottle
Price: $11.38
10 used & new from $5.51

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a cool bottle, December 15, 2013
This is a good bottle, but it leaks occasionally. I don't know why but that can get annoying at times. If you don't always plan to keep it in a upright position then I would say go with another bottle. Other than that, it fits 32 oz. of water and is convenient to have so you don't have to keep refilling all the time.

Radians Revelation Protective Shooting Glasses (Orange Lens/Black Frame)
Radians Revelation Protective Shooting Glasses (Orange Lens/Black Frame)
Price: $11.19
4 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shooting glasses, December 15, 2013
I gave these glasses 5 stars because not only do they look cool, but they have very fine definition. I would even say everything looks better defined through the glasses. Sometimes I don't even want to take them off after I'm done shooting because everything looks more clear with them on. Anyways, I've had them for a few months now and they have been good to me. They're sturdy and light weight, this is a great buy for the price.

New Advanced Technology Black w/Ghost Ring Sights Heat Shield Universal SBS4600 High Quality
Offered by Tactical Military Gear
Price: $34.95
5 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my Mossberg 500, December 15, 2013
This heat shield fit perfectly on my Mossberg 500 and had fairly easy installation. Ghost ring sights are alright as well. I'm not sure how accurate it would be shooting slugs but with buckshot, who really needs it anyways? It makes my shotgun look fierce and adds to the tactical look. Great add on if you ask me.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's RK3211 Classic Oversized Round Analog Field Watch
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's RK3211 Classic Oversized Round Analog Field Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, December 15, 2013
I love this watch! It is light weight and has glow in the dark hands to tell time in the dark. I like the digital calendar also. This is a great casual watch that you can wear everyday with anything. Fairly priced and stylish, this is definitely a good buy.

Now Foods TestoJack 100 - 120 Vcaps
Now Foods TestoJack 100 - 120 Vcaps
Offered by Green Valley Health Market LLC
Price: $27.98
7 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 15, 2013
This was a great product that worked very well for me. It helped me get some good gains in the gym and gave me more energy than usual. At first I was skeptical but now that I've tried this product I'm going to keep buying! Not only did it help me in the energy department but I feel a difference in the bedroom as well! It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to start working but it kicks in hard after that. I cycle it 3 weeks on 1 week off and I stack it with tribulus and d-aspartic acid for better results in the gym! It's worth giving it a shot if you want an extra boost. No pre-workout drinks needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 5:46 PM PST

Corner L Shaped Office Desk with Hutch, Black and Cherry
Corner L Shaped Office Desk with Hutch, Black and Cherry
Offered by Harmony Direct
Price: $55.80
14 used & new from $55.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome desk!, April 10, 2013
First let me start by saying that I bought this product even after reading many bad reviews about how it was poorly made. Boy am I glad I bought it anyways. For the value you're getting it at, its a great deal. All you need is common sense and the ability to properly follow directions properly on how to build it and you'll be OK. I bought it for my wife while looking for an L-shaped desk with a hutch, but we wanted something that wasn't too big or too small. This desk was perfect, she loved it!

This desk came out very sturdy and its small enough to fit in the corner of my living room without taking too much space, but big enough to set up her work space. It came with easy assembly instructions and took me no less than one hour to build. But remember, take it slow and follow the directions. Its easy to try to skip steps and "know what you're doing" before looking at the instructions, and its easy to mess up that way, as I've done many times with other "build it yourself" things! Anyways, I like the amount of space you get for this size desk, the hutch is pretty big and has plenty of room for whatever you may want to put on it. I also love the color scheme. It looks really good and we always get compliments when people come over and see it. Looks pretty official if you ask me! Anyways, add a couple of book cases and some storage desks next to it and you have yourself a great office space like my wife!

Overall I recommend this desk pretty much to anyone who wants a good looking home office to work with. If you want a desk for business purposes then I suggest looking or something a little bigger and better quality. This desk is great quality for its value, but not the best money can buy, as I have seen some great looking, but more expensive ones out there. Our main use for this desk if for personal use and our eBay business center and we love it! Definitely a GOOD BUY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 9:30 AM PDT

Betsey Johnson "Flights of Fancy" Owl Stud Earrings
Betsey Johnson "Flights of Fancy" Owl Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved them!, January 9, 2013
My wife loved these earrings! They're not as big as they look in the pictures so that's good. They're about the size of a penny if not a bit smaller. They have nice colors and she says they are very cute. I very pleased with my purchase, I recommend these earrings to all you prospective buyers! They're great for the price.

Page: 1 | 2