Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for BarAnon > Reviews

Browse

BarAnon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BarAnon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Disney Doc McStuffins Doctors Coat & Bonus Accessories
Disney Doc McStuffins Doctors Coat & Bonus Accessories
Offered by RDreams
Price: $28.93
60 used & new from $22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Doc Outfit, December 29, 2015
Super cute! My 4 year old couldn't get it on fast enough.

Safari Ltd Mythical Realms Griffin
Safari Ltd Mythical Realms Griffin
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $11.99
92 used & new from $6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A quest for a gryphon, August 23, 2015
I sought this because my 10 year old princess told me that more than anything, she wanted a gryffon for Christmas. I was shocked, but then I began my quest for the gryffon. Gryffons are not easy to find! I scoured the web and my local stores, but it proved to be a cunning, rare beast. I did not want a cutesie my little pony version, nor did I want an armor clad gryffon that had already been tamed by some other rider. I was about to give up hope... And then I found this guy's lair in Amazon. I grabbed the beast whilst he slept and had him shipped back to my castle.

Once reunited, I inspected the gryffon more closely. He looked every bit as reggal and fierce some as one expects of his breed. However, he was also beautiful, his feathers in bright colors that made it hard to look away. My princess will not be disappointed!

Sara's Prints Little Girls' Sleeveless Hilo Gown, Starry Night/Flag Stripes, 4
Sara's Prints Little Girls' Sleeveless Hilo Gown, Starry Night/Flag Stripes, 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Patriotic Gown, August 9, 2015
Absolutely abdorable dress. The seller is advertising this as sleepwear, but I've taken my daughter to school in this before. The only down side is that after a few washes, the colors begin to fade considerably.

Almost Famous Little Girls' Knit Short, Pink Fresh, 4
Almost Famous Little Girls' Knit Short, Pink Fresh, 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cute, August 9, 2015
Cute and durable, I would easily buy this again in a larger size when my child outgrows hers. The picture doesn't do these justice. They are cutest when being worn.

Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black
Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black
Price: $7.88
14 used & new from $6.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Backseat Organizer, August 9, 2015
I have been using this seat organizer for 8 months or so now, and it has held up really well. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because the little pockets are really hard to clean, which is essential when you have a little one that will shove cookies and open lollipops into them when Mommy's not looking.

Barbie Sticker Sheets, 4ct
Barbie Sticker Sheets, 4ct

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Stickers, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Sticker Sheets, 4ct (Toy)
Barbie stickers. They are exactly as pictured and exactly what I expected at a great price. Would most def recommend!

Groovy Holidays Carriage and Pony Tooth Pillow
Groovy Holidays Carriage and Pony Tooth Pillow
2 used & new from $12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Overly Impressed..., September 3, 2014
Eh... as the headline says, I'm not overly impressed with this purchase. It is felt, like that cheap craft stuff you get in Wal-Mart, and the stitching is of sub-standard quality. Part of the stitching is actually coming apart on one side, and while I COULD go through the process of trying to return it, I got this as an add-on item for around $3, and I'm just not in the mood after dealing with identity theft hassles all afternoon. Oh, and the little blue flap at the top? It's held down by tiny hook and loop circles. The tooth/money pocket is quite small, and will probably only fit a quarter in it. I plan to attempt to add a ribbon to the pillow so that I can hang it from the door, but given the state of the current stitching, I don't hold out much hope for it.

California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Pink
California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Pink
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $7.66
95 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep, August 26, 2014
Honestly, I don't really want to write a review, but this won't disappear from my list otherwise.

Um, good product, would recommend. Bought a second for my friend.

Adhesive Back Craft Jewels (500 Assorted Pieces)
Adhesive Back Craft Jewels (500 Assorted Pieces)
Offered by ZLZ Shop
Price: $7.90
15 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft Jewels, August 26, 2014
Cute jewels for crafts or sticker earrings. Be forwarned: Some of the jewels will come with the paper backs off and will be stuck to each other. So most likely, you will start off with unusable pieces. This is just the risk you take with bulk ordering online, though!

Zippermend -(Single Item)
Zippermend -(Single Item)
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $5.58
18 used & new from $3.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't close, August 26, 2014
I would probably love this if I could get it to close, but it's damn difficult to actually get it to snap shut. I've asked several people to help me, and no one has been able to. It doesn't look defective, but it's still a massive pain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8