Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for K. Cochran > Reviews

Browse

K. Cochran's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Cochran RSS Feed

Curly Sue
Curly Sue
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly Sue steals the show., May 26, 2016
This review is from: Curly Sue (Amazon Video)
All the others were her co-stars. Curly Sue will make you laugh and make you cry.

AT&T 210M Trimline Corded Phone, 1 Handset, White
AT&T 210M Trimline Corded Phone, 1 Handset, White
Price: $11.73
216 used & new from $6.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky for me, April 19, 2015
It is not the size of the princess phone I had to replace because it broke after 25 years. I have small hands and the princess was perfect.

Crosley CR31-WA Companion Retro AM/FM Radio with Full-Range Speaker, Walnut & Burl
Price: $51.13
13 used & new from $51.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Still get static, April 19, 2015
The radio makes a nice table ornament for me. If you don't have the interference I have, it may provide the listening pleasure you seek. I am beginning to think no radio is going to work in my condo because this is the third radio that brings in static with most but the highest wattage radio stations. I give up.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 9:05 AM PDT

Avery Half-Fold Greeting Cards for Inkjet Printers, 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches, White, Matte, Pack of 20 (03265)
Price: $6.99
76 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for inkjet pringers, March 1, 2014
They work very nicely on my inkjet printer

Sangean PR-D5BK AM/FM Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS (Black)
Sangean PR-D5BK AM/FM Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS (Black)
Offered by stores123
Price: Click here to see our price
178 used & new from $59.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, February 17, 2014
If you are trying to get an AM station that you can't get on your little portable or table top, it won't happen even with this radio. It is not as advertised. In fact, I can get a station 90 miles south of me better on my Sony boombox than I could on the Sangean. Very, very overrated.

The Forgetful Bride
The Forgetful Bride
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, December 28, 2013
A sweet and charming tale of childhood and adulthood relationships , with witty and clever characters to tell the tale

Triplets
Triplets
by Joyce Rebeta-Burditt
33 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughs, laughs and more laughs from the uproarious life of the writer, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Triplets (Paperback)
Third reading and still the funniest book I have ever read. Current or not, it is a page turner if you love to laugh.

Doris Day: The Untold Story of the Girl Next Door
Doris Day: The Untold Story of the Girl Next Door
by David Kaufman
73 used & new from $1.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Who is the real Doris Day?, December 7, 2013
After having read Doris Day's autobiography and another biography about her, then this book, I have sadly concluded that Doris Day was not the image she projected so this rating is more about Doris Day than this particular book. This book did however include unsupported gossipy rumors which I eschewed from my overall conclusion about the woman herself. I did find the behind the scenes documented facts about the movies she made very interesting and telling. I have also concluded that Martin Melcher was an egomania, a liar who was behind the goody-two shoes image projected. She is not blameless in that she allowed him to fake her character. He was also much worse than her first husband in that he was even more controlling and stole from her the fruits of her many years of labor.

Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
Offered by AAA items
Price: $36.99
17 used & new from $22.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, October 2, 2013
The lids don't fit. You can't put the lids in the microwave because they warp and are good for nothing but the trash bin.

Roads
Roads
Price: $9.82
51 used & new from $0.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweeping, Spectactular and Smart, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Roads (Audio CD)
I feared Chris Mann would go straight classical but to my surprise, this album provides a little something for everyone. Roads is beautiful as is every song in this collection of perfection.

His interpretative abilities shine on my favorite song on this album, Need You Now. Is there a legal limit for putting a song on repeat?

Step aside Frank. Chris does My Way, his way and I like it!

The arrangements are luscious. Kudos to a Record Producer who knows how to put together a classic.