Profile for NYSAVVY CHIC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NYSAVVY CHIC RSS Feed

St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin, 10oz
St. Ives Facial Moisturizer, Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin, 10oz
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $10.73
23 used & new from $5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS WONDERS, November 24, 2010
One day I woke up with what seems like the worst skin next to an elephant. 50 years old marked a drastic change to a once vibrant, supple, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. I've agressively and diligently tried absolutely everything on the market and nothing worked permanantly. Well, some things did work, but on the surface and I wanted something that would effect a skin change. At this age, products that once worked, all of a sudden seemed to be ineffective. At the advice of skin care specialist they advised that I use a product with collagen. After reading the many positive reviews about St. Ives,I ordered and gave it a try. Amazing how quickly this cream works within days I noticed a drastic difference in my skin's appearance and texture. The severe dryness is gone and the fine lines are as well. The brightness and texture of my former years have returned. I'm delighted and proud of the success I've achieved with this product. This is a large generous jar and the price is exceptional. This product is a must add to your cosmetic boudoir. (P.S. I am African American with very dry skin (since turning 50), I use St. Ives along with Palmers Fade Cream (for occasional dark spots and acne marks)...does the job and works wonders. My skin is beautiful, bright and youthful looking. I highly recommend and good luck!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 9:38 PM PST