Profile for N. Lombardi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Lombardi RSS Feed

Max-Intensity 360° LED Bulbs (3W-Top + 12x0.2W-Side) - 1157 Type / White (Pair)
Max-Intensity 360° LED Bulbs (3W-Top + 12x0.2W-Side) - 1157 Type / White (Pair)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Sexy, & Bright!!! Highly Recommended, May 13, 2013
Pros:
- They work flawlessly
- Bright!!! Super Bright! I have not tested in the dark yet, during the day...super BRIGHT!
- Luxury Look, sleek and different looking than other bulbs
- Perfect FIT. I needed these for my 2013 Hyundai Elantra Front Turn signals. Size 1157 or 2357(its the same size)
- Exactly what I needed

Cons:
- Expensive!!! Yes 30 dollars for a pair of LEDS is very expensive. But oh well, money is no issue for me. LEDs last for 11 years of continuous use. So I will definitely get my moneys worth out of them.

I highly recommend these bulbs, They fit, they work and are super BRIGHT!

I bought this other bulb: Amico Car 1157 2357 LED bulb and it didn't work. The bulb would not turn into the socket. Not to mention you only get one bulb not a pair.

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
DVD ~ Jack Black
Price: $6.93
110 used & new from $1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite comedies of all time except NOT on Blu-Ray?, October 6, 2011
Tits or Destiny!!....TITS!

I love this comedy. It is by far one of my favorites. My co-workers/friends and I constantly quote it on a daily basis. I also have both albums that Tenacious D released. They are hilarious as well. I am kind of upset this awesome rockin' comedy is not available on Blu-Ray. I truly wished it was. I would buy it in a heartbeat, even if it was $50, even if I had to punch a nun in the eye, or do a wicked awesome power-slide. I am begging to whom it ever may concern...Release this film on Blu-Ray Now!!!!...Please with beelzeboss on top :D

Microsoft Xbox 360 Chatpad
Microsoft Xbox 360 Chatpad
Price: $24.62
62 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal! This is the Legit Black chatpad, September 9, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've been waiting for this chatpad since I saw it on the box of my new xbox 360 slim. I just got the chatpad today and I can say so far so good. Mic works through the jack. Everything works just as expected. No regrets, buy now and match your black 360 controller with this awesome black chatpad.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2010 12:08 PM PDT