Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Giselle Bobo Morales > Reviews

Browse

Giselle Bobo Mor...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Giselle Bobo Morales "Proud Mommy" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Friendly Swede (TM) Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus (Multicolor, Bundle of 6) - 2*15 Inch Stylus Lanyards & Microfiber Cloth Included - Retail Packaging
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and colorful!, June 5, 2012
Love them! Item as described (the colors in person look exactly like they do in the picture). So far, works on kindle fire, iphone and the lg esteem from metropcs. This even came with a clear small case for the pens! Makes it easy for me to keep track of them especially since I lose small things like these often lol. Also doesn't require a lot of pressure as some reviewers stated.

Garfield's Defense: Attack of the Food Invaders
Garfield's Defense: Attack of the Food Invaders
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, May 23, 2012
my ten yr old and I couldn't put this game down! there are 60 stages fyi. the only complaint I have is how it lags at times but not really a big deal. I highly recommend this game!

Scamps
Scamps
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Scamps (App)
no idea how this game got so many positive reviews, I only gave 2 stars & not 1 because it IS fun but they drop too fast from the top. never giving enough time to clear them all. it would've been such an enjoyable game!

Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Price: $24.99
69 used & new from $22.63

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT the color advertised!, January 27, 2012
purchased this at the price of 15.99. it was one of their goldbox deals. although i've only had this item for a few days, i am submitting my review. it is very misleading how in the picures they portray that the clock is in the color white. however, upon arrival and opening the package, i was very disappointed to see the clock was in an off white color, it looked like an item that sat in your house for 20+ years. wish i could give 5 stars!

as other reviews stated, the alarm is pretty low. i bought the clock for my son so he could wake up to it so he could get ready for school and our bedrooms are attached to each other and i never hear it go off!

if i have anything to update, i will try my best to come back and edit. also, i want to note that at least the sound therapy works well and my son loves the radio function, who wouldn't?

Fred & Friends FISTICUP Ceramic Knuckleduster Mug
Fred & Friends FISTICUP Ceramic Knuckleduster Mug
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars no regrets!, January 27, 2012
bought it for 11.60, my fiance loves it! no complaints! mug is well-made aka sturdy. disappointed it can't be microwaved but that won't stop me from giving it a 5 star review! my fiance's fingers/knuckles fit into the holes just fine! the mug could be a little bigger so it could fit more tea but nothing's perfect, right?
also, as promised, it came in a nice box!

dreamGEAR Nintendo 3DS 20-in-1 Essentials Kit (red)
dreamGEAR Nintendo 3DS 20-in-1 Essentials Kit (red)
Price: $36.00
13 used & new from $27.00

3.0 out of 5 stars there's a catch, January 20, 2012
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this to go with my son's red 3ds. When I opened this kit, everything was there as promised. However, it was highly disappointing to discover you need 2 AA batteries for the play it loud and that was the item we were most anxious to use! I cant believe it is not advertised anywhere that this required batteries and the screw to open the back battery cover is so tiny that I don't have anything in my house at the moment that could open it. Not any of my screwdrivers or tips of my kitchen knives. Guess I'll have to find something else tomorrow to try and open the battery cover door!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2013 9:38 AM PDT

UNO UNO 40th Anniversery Edition Card Game
UNO UNO 40th Anniversery Edition Card Game
Offered by God's green earth
Price: $25.94
13 used & new from $17.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Elsewhere, November 28, 2011
my family and i like this game! it is entertaining and keeps my kids occupied while they are waiting for dinner to be ready. however, i purchased this exact version of uno from my local pharmacy for only $1! so before you buy through amazon or a 3rd party seller, check out your local store(s) for a deal!

Disney Pixar Cars LCD Digital Alarm Clock
Disney Pixar Cars LCD Digital Alarm Clock
Offered by Country_Art_House
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars backlight stopped working, June 7, 2011
had bought this through kohl's. after 2 weeks, the backlight doesn't work anymore! now in order for my son to know the time, i'm going to have to buy a wall clock but at least so far the alarm part still works!

VIZIO M160MV 16-Inch LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black
VIZIO M160MV 16-Inch LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars cute tv but volume unstable, May 22, 2011
i could barely wait for my tv to arrive. i was satisfied with it until last night my family and i noticed that the volume went up and down by itself. we just thought it was the movie we were watching. now, today, the same is happening. the volume makes itself louder or lower on its own. otherwise, i am happy with the tv. the remote is actually very cute contrary to what the other reviews stated about it. i have had this tv only for a week so if anything else goes bad besides the unstable volume, ill update.

also i would like to note how disappointing it was for amazon to ship this tv with its own box. it would have been ideal and more discrete if they had shipped it within a bigger brown unmarked box. and if you are looking for an hdmi cable to be included with this purchase, don't get your hopes up.

it is what it is for a tv that had cost me only 138.00

Nightmare Sally Rag Doll Perfume Heart Shaped Valentine Box
Nightmare Sally Rag Doll Perfume Heart Shaped Valentine Box

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant, February 15, 2011
would have given 5 stars if the scent would actually last more than a few hrs so if you are looking for a perfume that is long lasting as in all day, this won't be it but it is at a decent price and the perfume bottle is very cute as you can see in the pics i have provided and my bf who bought me this on Valentine's day had told me he thought it was actually going to come in a tin box as their main pic could be misinterpreted. the box is actually made out of cardboard so if you are looking for something that can resist being crushed, this won't be it. i am very happy with the product even though like i said, the life of the scent does not last all day.
Comment Comment | Permalink