Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SPLEEFROY > Reviews

Browse

SPLEEFROY's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SPLEEFROY "AYBSFAN4Ever!" RSS Feed (Kerrville, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I would like to say a Big Thank You to 'TM Massage' ..., November 9, 2015
First, I would like to say a Big Thank You to 'TM Massage' for his excellent review on the FIRE 7" Tablet! I followed his DETAILED Instructions in setting up my brand new FIRE 7'. It only took me about 18 min's (+/-) to set it up and I was up and running!!!
Next, this FIRE 7" is awesome! It is sooooo EZ to set up! I have NOT come across any problems in using it, so far. Everything on it is working as stated. The only CON I have is the Sound. It's not that loud but still it's audible. I already told 3 friends about it and they ask me where I got it at. I told them from Amazon and they also ask me how much it cost. I told them and they ALL want to buy one! Anyway Amazon, AND 'TM Massage' THANK YOU again! This product is so KEWL!!!!
LeRoy
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 1:09 AM PST

Fawlty Towers: The Complete Collection Remastered
Fawlty Towers: The Complete Collection Remastered
DVD ~ John Cleese
Price: $29.91
26 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great British Comedy...BUT...., March 9, 2014
I bought the whole Series on VHS back in the mid 2000. I loved the show BUT what annoyed me was the Interviews between each Episode!!! It made for a longer viewing time and BORING! I had to Fast Forward each time between the episodes! It would of been great if the interviews were saved at the END to view instead of between each episode! I was just looking at The Complete Collection Remastered to see IF it had the same Interviews in between each episodes and it looks like it does so I won't be buying it and just stick to the VHS edition.

'Allo 'Allo! The Complete Collection
'Allo 'Allo! The Complete Collection
DVD ~ Gorden Kaye
Offered by Two Thumbs Up
Price: $119.69
19 used & new from $95.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This British TV Comedy Series is AWESOME!!!, March 8, 2014
It is now 03:40AM (SAT)/3/8/14; I have just finished watching the last of the 10-Disc Set of the wonderful BBC TV Comedy Series of "ALLO'ALLO'" and the ending was just as wonderful as the beginning!!! I am glad that I bought the entire BOX SET (Nice Box too!) as I thoroughly enjoyed every show! As usual, Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft (God Bless his soul) has written & Produced another great British Comedy TV Series (along with 'Are You Being Served?) and if you want my recommendation then I say...YES!...go ahead and BUY the complete BOX SET as you will NOT be disappointed in doing so!!! I WILL be watching the complete series again starting today since it is going to the raining (and cold) all day today and tomorrow and it's the perfect time for watching this especially when there is nothing good on TV and nothing but reruns! BRAVO ZULU (WELL DONE!) AMAZON.com for providing GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!!! Who needs TV when you provide GREAT Entertainment (movies, DVD, Books, Instant Videos, etc.) are great and affordable (and cheap) prices!!!!

Talking In Your Sleep
Talking In Your Sleep
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SONGS!!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Talking In Your Sleep (MP3 Music)
I bought the song via MP3 Download. That song brings back memories from my earlier years when I was in the Navy!!

Silent Running - Single (In the Style of Mike + the Mechanics) [Performance Track with Demonstration Vocals]

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Mike + The Mechanics....BUT..., February 28, 2014
I bought Silent Running via MP3 Download but was a little disappointed that it was NOT the ORIGINAL Song sung by Mike + The Mechanic. But it's close enough. However I would of love to purchase the Original Album AND the VIDEO which I could not find on AMAZON??

A Million to Juan
A Million to Juan
DVD ~ Paul Rodriguez
Offered by Lights Camera Action DVD
Price: $15.98
24 used & new from $1.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Movie!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: A Million to Juan (DVD)
I saw the Movie and bought it but I especially liked the songs so I just purchased the Audio CD that has the songs from the Movie Looking forward to it's arrival so I can listen to the songs!

'Allo 'Allo - The Complete Series One
'Allo 'Allo - The Complete Series One
DVD ~ Gorden Kaye
Offered by too many secrets
Price: $119.95
27 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this British Comedy Show!, February 28, 2014
I first bought the 1st series and watching it over and over, I just had to buy the COMPLETE SERIES, which is being delivered today (Fri. 28th, 2014 with One Day Shipping!). I can hardly wait to start watching the rest of the shows!!! Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft (God Bless his soul/RIP) are Great Writers of British Comedy!!! I also love the series 'Are You Being Served? (AYBS?). To those of you who haven't seen either one of these 2 particular shows then I suggest that you do if you love comedy. You won't regret it! And THANK YOU AMAZON for carrying a AWESOME Selection of Movies, Instant Videos, etc.!!! You guys ROCK!!! CONGRATS to your ENTIRE Workforce for a Job WELL DONE!!!
Respectfully.

DVD ~ Bruce Willis
Price: $9.94
60 used & new from $3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie and Tastefully done!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Moonrise Kingdom (DVD)
I first saw this movie on TV and at first I was going to switch channels but since there was nothing else better on that night, I stuck with it thru the end. WOW!!! Never seen a movie like that before (I think). The LOCATION (been/lived in RI) was great! The story kept me glued to my TV and the two (2) kids (main characters) were great!!! So I bought it!! It's definitely worth watching!
Leroy

Kangaroo Jack - G'day U.S.A.!
Kangaroo Jack - G'day U.S.A.!
DVD ~ Kangaroo Jack-G'Day Usa
69 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars K-J II..., January 30, 2014
I have NOT seen this movie but I do own the 1st Kangaroo Jack Movie and I STILL l love watching it!!! A animated cartoon of this is NOT my cup of tea!! I wish the original cast members would make a sequel to the original version but I doubt that will ever happen (age of actors, etc.). How ever IF I come across it (somebody owns it) and it's a boring day or if there is nothing better on TV and it's a cold or rainy day, I might rent it from my local video store (of which they do have), but haven't yet! Thanks for the reviews people. It helped me make up my mind.
Leroy

Mission (Bloomsbury Reader)
Mission (Bloomsbury Reader)
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars MISSION by Patrick Tilley is a MUST READ novel...., March 12, 2013
I have bought this book 3 times before because I have loaned it out to friends and they never returned it! This tells you how much I LOVE this book! This novel is Half Fiction and Half NON FICTION and it leaves it up to the Reader to decide on what they want to believe in. Once you start reading it you WON'T want to put it down (except for bathroom breaks and a quick snack when you get the munchies!). The story starts out slowly in the first chapter but then it picks up speed through out the rest of the chapters! But folks, PLEASE keep an OPEN MIND when reading this novel and DON'T let a CERTAIN other *book* distract you from judging this novel. I wish I can tell you more about this novel but I don't want to spoil it for you! Oh, I also download it to my Cellphone with a KINDLE access to it.

Page: 1 | 2