Profile for organic_girl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

organic_girl RSS Feed (Reno, NV)

Just Tomatoes Just Peas (8-Ounce ), Large Pouch (Pack of 2)
Just Tomatoes Just Peas (8-Ounce ), Large Pouch (Pack of 2)
Price: $14.38
4 used & new from $14.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Good taste but too chalky, January 25, 2014
I love peas and I bought these as a replacement for grain based snacks (puffs) for my toddler. The flavor is good but I can't put more than one or two in my mouth at a time or it's too chalky and I sort of cringe. My toddler likes them though so they are mommy approved. He eats them as an "appetizer" in his high chair while I get a few precious moments to finish up dinner. He does get tired of these though, so we only bring them out once in a while. We haven't tried any other varieties of this brand but we can't get enough of the Nature's All brand freeze-dried blueberries and strawberries.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these! (And so do I!), October 31, 2013
We got these to hand out for Halloween and these were the favorite! We had a basket full of cool LED light up rings and toy race cars and play doh. These were the instant grab for the first few kids and I wished I had gotten more. Shamelessly, they were also my own favorite and I kept a couple for me and my husband, haha. Will buy more for next Halloween or other fun parties.

8" LumiStick Brand Glowsticks Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (Tube of 100)
8" LumiStick Brand Glowsticks Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (Tube of 100)
Offered by The Green Group LLC
Price: $9.89
14 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light but bad connectors, October 31, 2013
These were standard light bracelets but the connectors were cheap. I give these out every year for Halloween and my packs from last year have grooved connectors that stay tight. These connectors were smooth and loose and would not hold a bracelet together. They would "pop" off. They worked okay for a looser circle with less tension such as a necklace. Overall, would not buy again.

Flashing Led Bumpy Ring (Pack of 12)
Flashing Led Bumpy Ring (Pack of 12)
Offered by Uplifting Deals
Price: $5.68
29 used & new from $0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright and fun for kids, October 31, 2013
We used these to pass out on Halloween and they were awesome. I even had kids come to my house after having asked another trick-or-treater where she got hers! They are very bright and stretch to fit toddlers to adults. It was nice to see kids get a trick or treat toy that helps them be visible to traffic on a dark night. Note I bought three packs of twelve and had only one dud. Great purchase!

Sperry Top-Sider Halyard Crib Boat Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Navy,4 M US Toddler
Sperry Top-Sider Halyard Crib Boat Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Navy,4 M US Toddler
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and easy to wear, June 12, 2013
We bought these shoes along with some other more expensive New Balance shoes and he ends up wearing these more often just because they're so easy to get on and off. Since we're in the almost/not quite walking stage, he wears shoes in his walker and when we're outside but there is lots of off and on since he always wants to be barefoot when he's crawling. Good price and they match everything. Love these.

Gerber Baby Boys' 1 Piece Unionsuit Dino Talk Pajama, Navy Blue/Green, 12 Months

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material and too small, June 12, 2013
Ordered size 12 months for my son who fits well into 12 months in other stores (Carters, Gymboree). When it arrived and I pulled it out of the packaging I thought they'd sent me a 3 month old size it looked so small. The material is also so thin you can see through it. I've found that all Gerber brand clothing runs pretty small and it's just not for us. Too bad . . . cute print and inexpensive if it works for you.

Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Pull On Yoga Pant, Black, Large
Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Pull On Yoga Pant, Black, Large
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these as pajamas!, April 17, 2013
These are definitely not yoga pants! I bought these as pajama pants originally in the sleepwear section of Macys and loved them so much I came online to buy more. I love that they are really comfy for pajamas but if you get caught in them during the day they can pass for yoga-like pants. I love them even more now because I wore them through my pregnancy and postpartum. The pants have a large rollover on the top that keeps them snug without any clingy elastic waist. When I got a big baby belly, I simply rolled this up and I had a super comfy maternity pant that stayed put without any elastic clinging to me and I could wear it high on my belly which felt secure and less breezy in the winter. Now I have four pairs of these!

Mud Pie Baby-boys Newborn Carrot Shortall, Blue/White, 12-18 Months
Mud Pie Baby-boys Newborn Carrot Shortall, Blue/White, 12-18 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small but cute for dress up, April 17, 2013
I bought this specifically to dress up my son for a couple hours on Easter and it was perfect for that. It is an impractical piece of clothing for much else as the material is cheap and has no give. My son is 7 months old and 20 lbs and wearing size 12 months normally. This fit him snug but it was fine. The sizing is definitely small though, as I couldn't see any baby fitting into a size 18months trying to squeeze into this.

Fairy Set
Fairy Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and fun dress up, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Fairy Set (Apparel)
I picked this up for my 3 year old niece and she was so excited to receive it. Wings, a wand, and a tutu ... what more could you ask for? It is completely adorable. She wore the tutu all weekend and only took it off because she spilled a jar of bubbles on it. I like that the wings are stiff and they do not fold in half like others I've seen; this keeps them positioned nicely on her back and they don't flop about when she's running around.