Profile for armcandy671 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

armcandy671 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marc Jacobs Blade SS Chronograph Bracelet Women's Watch - MBM3100
Marc Jacobs Blade SS Chronograph Bracelet Women's Watch - MBM3100

5.0 out of 5 stars Super trendy., November 23, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! I love that it also provides the day of the month. The watch is perfect for work and going out.

BCBGeneration Women's Strapless Dress, Beige, 2
BCBGeneration Women's Strapless Dress, Beige, 2

2.0 out of 5 stars I usually fit extra small sizes in BCBGeneration dresses, ..., November 23, 2014
I usually fit extra small sizes in BCBGeneration dresses, but when I ordered this dress, it was way too small on me. I also noticed that the dress was made out of uncomfortable material that was stiff and scratchy.

BCBGeneration Women's Mini Gem Dress, Sea Mist, XX-Small
BCBGeneration Women's Mini Gem Dress, Sea Mist, XX-Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, November 23, 2014
I usually fit extra small sizes in BCBGeneration dresses, but when I ordered this dress, it was too big on me. The neckline was a bit too low.

Bcbgeneration Women's 3/4 Sleeve Dress, Coconut Multi, XX-Small
Bcbgeneration Women's 3/4 Sleeve Dress, Coconut Multi, XX-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, November 23, 2014
I love the color and fit of this dress. Perfect for parties and evening events.

Speck Products Samsung Galaxy S5 CandyShell Inked Case  - Bold Blossoms White/Revolution Purple
Speck Products Samsung Galaxy S5 CandyShell Inked Case - Bold Blossoms White/Revolution Purple
Price: $33.07
7 used & new from $25.63

5.0 out of 5 stars The case is great! It is made out of a nice sturdy ..., November 23, 2014
The case is great! It is made out of a nice sturdy rubber that protects my phone. Its also very easy to put on and take off of your phone.

[GLITZ] Cimo Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Glamour Glitter Bling Hard Cover for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - Glitz Purple
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $9.93
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like lots of bling, November 23, 2014
If you like lots of bling, this is the case for you. It's very sparkly. The case itself is okay. Some of the glitter has come off, but its hard to notice unless you look real close. I would say that the gold color is more yellow rather than gold. I also purchased the case in purple and it is a true purple color.

Kate Spade New York Cherry Lane Lacey Checkbook Wallet Black One Size
Kate Spade New York Cherry Lane Lacey Checkbook Wallet Black One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 16, 2014
I love this wallet! It can be used as both a wallet and a small clutch. I got in black. The leather is nice a sturdy. I love the fact that the zipper pull is a cute brass bow. Inside there is a neat polka dot pattern. Excellent quality, as expected of Kate Spade products.

Kate Spade New York Cherry Lane Stacy Wallet Wallet Gold One Size
Kate Spade New York Cherry Lane Stacy Wallet Wallet Gold One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Leather, November 16, 2014
I was really excited about this wallet. However, I quickly found the quality of the leather is poor. My credit cards left deep indentations in the leather and I noticed that the front gold part got scratched very easily.

Apple Brand Leather Care Kit 4 oz Cleaner & 4 oz Conditioner + Cleaning Cloth
Apple Brand Leather Care Kit 4 oz Cleaner & 4 oz Conditioner + Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Leather Care Supply
Price: $14.07
4 used & new from $14.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, November 16, 2014
I used it on a pre-loved Louis Vuitton hand bag and it worked wonders. I didn't realize how dirty the leather was until I used the Leather Cleaner! I did notice that the leather became darker after I used this product. However, I do not mind because I love the golden brown patina color.

Micca Speck G2 1080p Full-HD Ultra Portable Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC Cards
Offered by Micca Distributor
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., November 16, 2014
It works so well. I am able to watch movies in an external hard drive on my big tv screen. Wonderful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3