Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 883

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
100 8" Premium Bulk Glowsticks Glow Stick Party Pack: Create 10 Glasses, 6 Flowers or 3 Balls, 6 Tri Bracelets and up to 50 Bracelets and Necklaces! Mixed Colors
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glowing fun!, February 25, 2015
PartySticks provided me with two packages for the purposes of reviews. In one there was 100 glow sticks and simple connectors allowing you to make bracelets, necklaces - basically loops of any size. You were, however, limited in what you could make and whilst I loved the product and the glow sticks it's this pack that really sets it from the rest.

You get the same 100 glow sticks and can still make loops but you can also make balls, flowers, glasses (spectacles not drinking cups!) and so much more. Each stick glows for hours, days even and two days later I could still see a faint glow of them in the bottom of my garbage receptacle.

There's so much fun to be had here especially for the young ones, or even the young at heart. For less than a single movie ticket you get hours of fun, scores of glow sticks and lots of activities too. Love the packaging (very colorful and bright) and it's all so easy and super cool.

If you're having a party then throw a stack of the sticks and connectors in a cup then allow your guests of any age to get create and have a blast.

Barbecue Grill Light - Handle-Mount Grill Light - Smoker Grill Light - Outdoor Grills - Barbecue Tools Grill Accessories- Best Selling- The Perfect Barbecue & Grill Tool - Barbecue - Barbecue Gifts - Barbecue Accessories - BBQ Tools - Brigmon Grill Light
Offered by Walsh Fellowes
Price: $50.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, February 22, 2015
Brigmon sent me this LED light in return for an honest review and here it is!

Initially I was frustrated just by putting in the batteries (three supplied) as the screw holding battery compartment was really tiny. Then I noticed the tiny screw driver included and my opinion of the light improved considerably.

Once the batteries were installed turning the light on and off is simple thanks to the touch switch. Just brush your finger over it and super bright light pours out from the oversized housing. It's thoughtful components such as this that make this light just very nearly a perfect product.

I am knocking a star off for the somewhat clumsy clamp that requires far too many turns to attach the lamp to the handle and given the light is NOT weather resistant you do need to remove it if your grill is exposed. It's a shame that it's not a simpler quick detach clamp or indeed the item was water proof.

However, I have this attached to my Big Green Egg which is under a cover and this light works phenomenally for my needs and is amazingly bright. The soft touch on off is fantastic and aside from my little quibbles this is a great grill night light for your grill.

Hoont Plug-in Electronic Total Pest Eliminator + LED Night Light - Eradicates Insects and Rodents
5 used & new from $27.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Mosquito whine, February 22, 2015
Hoont make some great products, not least of which is their solar light selection which I adore. When they offered me a chance at testing their sonic repeller I took it with understandable trepidation.

These sorts of devices are very subjective, and scientific tests have often yielded contrary results. As a consumer you may have already decided these items are either junk science or they're gift from technology gods.

Personally I'm a believer. After plugging in the device and following the instructions you're pretty much done. Now you may notice *increased* activity of the pests in your home and that's actually them trying to get away from the annoying sounds that we can't hear. After a while the activity should die down.

Now perhaps it's confirmation bias, delusion or madness. But in my experience insects are less prevelant, there's no mice running in through the back door (farm house here) and overall these devices work and Hoont's is a well designed night light/sonic repeller combo.

The only reason I docked a star is the fact that as it cycles and the LEDS change it actually lights up the night light shade somewhat casting unnecessary light. It also is, in my opinion, overly complicated with too many switches and choices.

But choice is often a good thing and I do recommend this pest repeller regardless.

Ivation Multipurpose Electric Portable Smart Washer Water-Tank w/ Built-In Rechargeable Battery & Integrated Roller Wheels - Perfect for Washing Cars, RVs & Pets; Gentle Enough to Serve as Personal Shower When Camping & Hiking; Convenient & Effective as Lawn & Garden Care Tool
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Power washer supreme, February 22, 2015
Ivation have supplied me with several of their stunning dehumidifiers in return for unbiased reviews so when they offered me something a little different in the shape of their power washer I jumped at it.

Firstly let's get this very clear - it is not a pressure washer, the kind that runs off a compressor. Even pressure washers with light duty ratings of 1500 PSI output a jet of water more than ten times the rate of Ivation's power washer. Do go in with the understanding that this device is designed to replace and replicate a standard garden hose. Imagine putting your thumb over your hose's end and limiting the water and you're closer to this device's output. But then this isn't advertised as a pressure washer nor is designed to replace one. It's a portable washer/shower unit and to that end it succeeds very well.

It's a hefty well constructed well thought out device with a lot going for it. The water reservoir can be detatched for filling in the home so you're not lugging the entire thing through your house and it comes with a carry strap and wheels for those who are more comfortable pushing it. Holding 4.5 gallons this is more than enough to wash a car or motorcycle, water plants, wash the dogs etc - more water would mean more weight and I think Ivation have chosen a fair balance between portability and capacity.

Charging it is quick although do remember to switch it off when charging. The motor only runs when you're actually spraying and I believe it's constantly checking for whether you're enabling it and so is using power, albeit slightly, whether it's stored in the garage or out and about at your side. This means you should also switch it off when you're done for the day. This makes sense logically but is something worth mentioning. Perhaps a time limit before it would auto switch off, say 60 minutes, would solve this issue.

I love the attachments especially the shower. I can totally see taking this to the beach to clean up sand from my not inconsiderable-sized body after lazing around all day. My own personal private shower! Also handy is the fact that it can be charged via outlet or in your car. I also use to easily wash my bike something that used to require multiple bucket trips or unwinding a hundred foot garden hose.

So a fantastic item well worthy of your hard earned cash. If, like me, you have a lack of faucet at the front of your house, or live in a condo - or indeed are in any situation where you need fast flowing water to hand you can't go wrong with this one. Ivation comes through yet again.

Classic Brands CPAP Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Sleep Apnea
Classic Brands CPAP Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Sleep Apnea
Price: $38.50
3 used & new from $30.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzzzzz, February 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sleeping is my second favorite hobby and whilst I've had sleep issues in the past I now no longer use any sleeping aids. My reason for grabbing this off Amazon's vine were predominantly in case a mask again became necessary.

However regardless of apnea needs I do like this pillow. It's the softer gel type and lays flat which works for me. It comes with it's own soft case understandable given the cut outs, and whilst it may not work with your pillow case set, I currently have a wooly case over it as it's freezing right now. Any over sized case should fit.

At the current price point this case is less expensive than comparable ones and if you wear a mask then I feel it's a must. Will it solve all of your sleeping needs? No. But given it's low price and quality manufacture I recommend it whatever sleep ailments you may have.

100 8" Premium Glowsticks Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (Tube of 100)
100 8" Premium Glowsticks Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (Tube of 100)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crack, shake and bling, February 21, 2015
Ever seen a giant biker with a massive beard adorned with pretty pinks, greens, yellows and blues all glowing like a lit-up Christmas tree? Well that was me in my house last night.

When PartySticks offered me this set in return for an unbiased review I must admit I just thought the kids would get a kick out of it and I might get some quiet. The opposite happened and during a very excited evening we made bracelets, necklaces, dog collars (yes even poor fido got roped in). It was lots of fun and due to the extreme low price we could just have a good time without worrying about cost.

The eight inch sticks come in a simple Pringles type can with lots of sleeve attachments allowing you to make a loop as bug as a hula hoop if you wanted.

Very impressed with the simplicity, price and product. Get blinged out at a party or even ride, walk safe at night with the extra visibility these offer.

Solid Copper Moscow Mule Siggió Mug - Set of 4 Mugs - 16 Oz Capacity - 100% Pure Copper Barware - Novelty Copper Drinkware Cups for Mules, Beer, Camping, Water - Authentic Moscow Mule Mugs with No Inner Lining or Lacquer Finish and Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Walsh Fellowes
Price: $109.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A copper mug!, February 21, 2015
This is a very sweet looking mug that would not look out of place in any rustic kitchen. The company kindly supplied a single one for the purposes of a review but the whole package that customers will receive includes four mugs.

The handle, presumably brass, is firmly attached and frankly I feel more manly just drinking out of this copper mug. Of course at some point it will tarnish (easily dealt with) but out of the box this is mirror polished.

Very nice piece that's great looking, functional and one I recommended highly.

Stainless Steel Skull Head Ice Cubes Set of 2 - Whiskey Chillers - Wine Chillers -Beer Chillers
Offered by Shop Smart Online
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull chilled out, February 19, 2015
This is the second set of stainless steel "ice" cubes I've been sent in return for an unbiased review and I have to say these are equally awesome as the diamond set I was also sent (see my other reviews).

They're considerably larger than you may think and come in very pleasing packaging which shows off the two skulls and also has a soft bag. After freezing them for a fee hours I dropped one in the wee dram of choice and it was chilled in no time. You only need one per drink as they're so large so don't worry that only two are supplied.

So you get a great attractive set of unique steel coolers wrapped in an excellent out of the box package. Very impressed and these would make the perfect gift for the tipple drinker in your life.

Stainless Steel Diamond Ice Cubes Set of 6 Diamond Chillers - Wine Chillers -Whiskey Chillers - And Spirits Chillers
Offered by Shop Smart Online
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chink and drink, February 16, 2015
I'm a single malt whiskey fan especially gorgeous ones from the Isle of Islay. Of course no true whiskey connoisseur would water down their dram of choice with melting ice and so you have to look for alternatives. I used to use soap stones to chill my drink but when I was offered these diamond chillers in exchange for an honest review I thought i would give them a go.

And off the bat the presentation is excellent. They arrive in a magnetized box with foam placements for all six "cubes" along with a draw string bag. Very nice out of the box experience and they would make an excellent gift.

After cooling them for a few hours I dropped the Ferrero Roche sized balls into my malt and allow various laws of thermodynamics to take effect. And you know, these beauties chilled everything perfectly. So two thumbs up for looks and performance.

Two is all you need in a standard tumbler and I was quaffing my newly cooled favorite 21 year old tipple and loving it. Great product, rest package and great price.

Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale w/ BMI Calculation, Auto Identify 4 Users [Sachet Pink]

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink for the win!, February 14, 2015
Finally a scale my better half loves! When Surpahs contacted me to ask if I wanted to review their scale I jumped at it since it's pink and my spouse looooovvvees pink. It's like an obsession!

So this scale was already a big hit. But add to that the smooth lightweight material, insanely accurate cool read out and the BMI calcs and you have the complete package. It offers multiple profiles suitable for a full house and the unit performs as good as it looks.

So it was a hit, I was king of the castle for choosing it and Surpahs wins with a well deserved five star rating. If you're looking for a new multi-function bathroom scale with BMI and one that's rated for up to 330lbs then this one comes highly recommended. Awesome display on it too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20