Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 804

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
AmazonBasics Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy hammock!, June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ahh, now this is perfect. Usual drill - go to beach, bulldog gets covered in sand and sprayed with water by the kids. Dog and family come home. Car is filthy.

This rugged and seemingly impervious to water dog hammock alleviates a lot of the mess. It's easy to attach to the headrests and even has a thoughtful zipper for access to pet and also to take into account different seat positions between the driver and passenger. This is also very large - I have a chrysler 300 and it fits perfectly with plenty of coverage. Although our bulldog is relatively small at fifty pounds or so he does drool, shed and unfortunately occasionally has an accident from either end due to car stress.

I can now go out with him worry free thanks to this hammock. I must say that when I saw it and selected it on vine for review I thought the concept of a doggy hammock was a strange luxury and one that wouldn't be any more beneficial than say an old blanket. Having used it I can totally see the mess that's normally reserved for my seats that now sits on the hammock. Shake it off and you're done.

Easy to clean, simply to set up and is currently at a great price. Save the cost of interior detailing and grab this one.

Wenzel Traveler Pack, Black, 23 x 12 x 13-Inch
Wenzel Traveler Pack, Black, 23 x 12 x 13-Inch
Price: $63.58
4 used & new from $50.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpacking on wheels, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Wenzel Traveler Pack (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a backpacker so you may be wondering why I chose this product from the Amazon Vine program. Well what I am is a long range biker and up until now I was using a fairly attractive but overly expensive Harley Davidson rucksack to store my travel items for when I'm on the road.

I wanted something more useful, that offered increased storage space and all round improved organization. I usually pack spare clothes, some water, tools etc.

This thing is heavy out of the box. I wasn't expecting that - not insane and no heavier than my existing rucksack but I just thought it would be lighter. The weight is in part due to the excellent lumbar support and multiple storage pouches and pockets.

With two easy access water bottle pockets, side pockets, straps and even a hidden pocket behind the daypack this backpack has everything you need and more. It has a carry handle too which is a sweet touch I don't have on my HD rucksack.

I've already taken several journeys out on it and found it to be comfortable and secure even at high speeds.

So whether you're a seasoned hiker or even a seasoned biker I can heartily recommend this item. Five stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chin music, June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I chose these I took the time to read other reviews before selecting them on vine. I was disappointed to see negativity regarding the stitching but thought I could use a second set anyway.

Happy to report the stitching on the set I received is superb. This results in a tight, brand new glove feel that's as rewarding to put on as it is to spar with. Everything feels more than entry level from the oversized Velcro wrist strap to the hefty interior bar.

I enjoy the feel of a new glove and am extremely satisfied with this set from ringside. I look forward to breaking them in fully and will update my review should anything awry happen during my time with them. As it stands I can totally recommend these. Do keep in mind the size though - I got XL and they mean it. Choose a size down if you're unsure. Better to be too tight than loose, although with a suitably wrapped hand they should snug up as they age.

Great pair of hands.

Selfie Stick,URPOWER® 3-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2 (Black)
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selfie stick, June 17, 2015
URPower sent me three selfie sticks in return for unbiased reviews and this one is the biggest. Clearly designed for larger phones like the note 3 you should get this if you have such a large phone.

Pairing was easy, the selfie stick worked as advertised and it's a perfect for huge phones. Your cellphone will be secure, your pictures are easy to take and I really like URPower's products.

Selfie Stick, URPOWER® QuickSnap Pro 3-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter With Adjustable Phone Holder for iPhone 6, 6 Plus 5 5S 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2 and Other Android Smartphone(Black)
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet selfie stick, June 17, 2015
URPower sent me three selfie sticks in return for unbiased reviews. This one does come with the little orange rubber pad to use with smaller phones as well as larger ones but I usually lose it.

Pairing was easy, the selfie stick worked as advertised and it's a perfect for any cellphones. Your cellphone will be secure, your pictures are easy to take thanks to the easy access Bluetooth button.

Selfie Stick , URPOWER® Extendable Handheld Monopod Selfie Pole with Smartphone Adjustable Clamp for iPhone 6 iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 Galaxy S3 S2,(Not fit for iPhone 6 Plus,Samsung Galaxy S4 S5,Note Series) Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 8, Sony Xperia Z1 Z2 Z3 (Black)
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best selfie stick I've used, June 17, 2015
URPower sent me three selfie sticks in return for unbiased reviews. This is by far my favorite since it has the simplest clamp and it has the separate remote. The beauty of the separate remote is you can throw it on your bag and not even need the selfie stick. You can pair it with your phone and just put your phone say on a table or mantelpiece and then use the remote to snap away at a party or event without feeling conspicuous.

Now when you want to use the stick it's equally useful though. The clamp is spring loaded and you just pull it back and slot your phone in and release. Done. Super, super simple and works. I do wonder if it would accommodate a big phone like a note 3 but my galaxy 4 fit perfectly.

Great selfie stick with extra features not found in others and one that works perfectly.

Coocheer® Rechargeable Slim Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones & Hands-free Calling Headset -Black
Offered by coocheer
Price: $159.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch cans, June 15, 2015
Coocheer is a new company to me and when they offered me a set of these phones in return for a review I accepted but expected sub-par construction and sound simply because I'd never heard of the makers before.

Well my ignorance put me in my place - these on ear cans are excellent in both sound and especially build and style. They are in fact much better looking in person with a unique design and a great audio with highs and some nice bass. Not a massive fan of the lime green color on the set I received but that's a personal choice and doesn't affect the headphones or my rating.

Pairing was easy as it should be and since these have NFC in theory connecting should only have to be done once. I wasn't able to test this functionality but it's very unusual to see NFC on top of Bluetooth on a product coming in a such a low price point. I applaud the makers for including this frankly essential feature. If your phone has NFC then switch it on and next time you want to use the cans you simple turn on Bluetooth. No re-
pairing, no handshaking, it should work as simple as if you were plugging in a headphone cable.

The sound itself is excellent. Not going to gush over it; I have better sounding headphones (I also have been sent much, much worse) but for on- ear this is about as good as it gets. And thus it's a great sounding extremely light and comfortable set. I'm also happy to report these fit my giant melon with a few adjustments to spare.

So if you're in the market for what I consider a top range set of on-ears and are on a tight budget you cannot go wrong with these.

Sleep Innovations Instant Pillow Top - Memory Foam and Fiber Hybrid Mattress Topper, Queen
Price: $183.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Top topper for your sleep, June 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a spring mattress that's seen better days and now some of the springs are more compressed than others creating almost sharp lumps that interrupt sleep and can be very uncomfortable. But I kind of hate buying a new one at the high prices they seem to command and so a couple of years ago I bought a generic 4" memory foam topper a while back.

As anyone can every tell you... Boy what a difference a topper makes! You no longer have a moon surface to sleep on and you just sink in to comfort.

I had my reservations that a 2" could do the job of the 4" but in the fairness of my review I removed the four inch and installed this queen-sized two incher from Sleep Innovations.

It arrives in a no frills brown box about two and half foot square. As with most memory form products it has been vacuum packed for shipping so I recommend unpacking it then un furling it in your bed and leaving it for two hours to acclimatize and refill with air. There's a packing layer that can be discarded and an amazing padded top that goes around the topper and your existing mattress.

And so after three days in it the verdict is - awesome! Every bit if not better than the four inch and the padded diamond hatched top makes a huge difference in itself. When laying down you just sink into the bed and gone are all imperfections and sharp springs to ail you in your sleep.

If you have an aging mattress or just one that's not quite doing the job then you NEED a topper and I can heartily recommend this one. Well priced, perfectly made and adds so much luxury to your slumber. You will feel the benefit after just one night.

Sterling Silver Diamond Slanted Double Heart Pendant Necklace (0.02 cttw),18"
Sterling Silver Diamond Slanted Double Heart Pendant Necklace (0.02 cttw),18"
Price: $33.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Small price, small item... Big win for all, June 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Tiny, dainty and very well made. This isn't a large, heavy piece it's very fine and the chain isn't much thicker than human hair. That doesn't take away from its beauty but do expect a small, delicate heart and chain and not a gaudy medallion.

It arrives in a very nice, almost overly large black padded box designed to showcase the heart pendant. The silver is chrome polished and the diamonds, are visible but at an almost subconciscious level!

The one thing this item is, is inexpensive... And yet conversely the one thing it isn't is cheap looking.

Perfect, low cost surprise gift for a loved one, the real deal at a faux price point. Very nice.

Motorola SCOUTTRAINER50 Rechargeable Advanced Remote Training System with 3  Training Modes and Verbal Correction using Push-to-Talk Feature
Motorola SCOUTTRAINER50 Rechargeable Advanced Remote Training System with 3 Training Modes and Verbal Correction using Push-to-Talk Feature
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $158.98
40 used & new from $158.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive item for positive training, June 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We now have a new English bulldog in our family. He never barks, like never, which is nice and he obeys commands usually. However, when he sees a critter he's off! I actually think it's curiousness that causes it as he has shown zero aggressiveness to our other furry family members and seemingly hasn't killed anything.

Two problems here though - we live on a farm with various traps set in the woods and there's a highway nearby. Having lost one friend on the highway I'm acutely aware of ensuring that there's a boundary for our pets despite having 120 acres at our disposal. That's where the scout trainer comes in.

The unit was already paired with the remote and the connected prongs worked negating the need to use the other supplied sizes. The collar is rechargeable but the remote takes batteries (supplied). I love the remote - very high end like an etrex device, almost a shame it doesn't have path finding GPS for the dog!

Despite having various levels of static shock,and vibration, the push to talk feature was most interesting to me. Disappointingly it just seems to confuse our Gus and so has proven ineffective for training purposes. The intelligence of your dog and how you've trained him up to this point I think will dictate how much you'll get out of the feature. I trained him with whistles, as I do all my dogs, and I just don't think that sound carries over the small speaker. I can't knock the device for my training method so haven't docked stars in the ratings. If you use calm words to train your dogs I think this feature would be supremely useful.

Everything else works as promised. The vibration along with my whistles have proven to instill a boundary, albeit invisible, in our dog and the entire system is top notch and brilliantly designed.

Yes, at the time of writing this review, the Motorala Scouttrainer 50 is more expensive than some simpler counterparts, but if you're into positive training for your dog this item is indispensable.

As a footnote, it's worth noting that this IS a positive trainer. It doesn't automatically kick in when your dog barks and is not meant to admonish, only reward with a static reminder there only absolutely when necessary. You will need to take time to acquaint yourself with positive enforcement if you're new to it but the rewards far outweigh those rather nasty (in my opinion) auto shockers that are little more than punishment devices for lazy dog owners.

Great item, very well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20