Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Browse

Vynny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 982
Top Reviewer Ranking: 922

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Invicta Men's 'I-Force' Quartz Stainless Steel and Black Leather Casual Watch (Model: 20131)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue beauty!, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Invicta... King of the mark downs! But they do make some really nice watches and this blue beauty is no exception. It's main selling point is it's fully functional chronograph with sixty second, sixty minute and a 24 hour set of sub dials which are easy to read and look super cool thanks for the vivid blue dial.

The buttons, especially the bottom one are very firm and sturdy and react to presses without being triggered accidentally. Of course you may note that this is a "lefty" watch with the controls on the left side rather than the usual right. I don't feel that this means you necessarily have to wear it on your right wrist - Invicta make some fairly big watches and at 47mm this is no exception. Thus sometimes the buttons can rub the back of your hand especially if you do any manual work so having the buttons in the left as you wear the watch on your left wrist alleviates this issue. But of course it's a personal preference.

The white and yellow hands and white hour markers are easy to read and it has a luminous crown too. The date, between the four and five hour, is at an angle which may make for aesthetic neatness but I would have preferred it upright. Small niggle not worth worrying about.

The final icing is it's water resistant to 330 feet although I do wonder how the nice leather strap would hold up with frequent dunkings in a chlorine pool.

But I think I'm looking for things to critique and if I'm having difficulty then it's because this is a really nice addition it Invicta's catalog and one anyone would be ecstatic to own. Large, in charge, beautiful and functional. What is there not to love?

Brother MFCL6800DW Business Laser All-in-One for Mid-Size Workgroups with Higher Print Volumes, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Price: $569.99
37 used & new from $569.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom. It's that fast, June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let's be honest, if you're looking at dropping some major dough on this sort of all-in-one printer then you're probably doing one of two things. Either you're printing in high volume or you're scanning in high volume (or both!).

So you need a sturdy workhorse for such jobs and boy does the 6800 deliver on all fronts. Out of the box this printer feels like a tank; well built and ready to rock. Featuring ultra high-speed printing and copying up to 48 pages per minute - and you don't get penalized for double sided scanning as this does it in one pass. Gold star for that feature alone.

Also in the box is a high-yield 8,000 page toner cartridge and you can even buy a super high-yield 12,000 page replacement toner cartridge. That's a lot of reams of paper before cartridge replacement is required! Sorry inkjets you just can't compare to those numbers.

Thanks to the built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n (and Gigabit Ethernet interface) I had the printer set up with a static IP and shared across my office network in ten minutes. If you're comfortable with networks then this is supremely easy to get running. Multiple jobs can be queued to the printer from any user on the network and it hasn't kicked back any jobs or lost them despite it getting a good workout from me here.

Automatic two-sided printing and copying obviously helps save paper plus, as I said before, the 80 page auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 100 scans a minute. To me that's remarkably fast at less than a page a second to scan in. You won't have time to hang around chatting with colleagues as you copy on this unit.

Large print jobs can be accommodated via the adjustable 520 sheet tray and there's also a 50 sheet capacity multi-purpose tray too. And if that's not enough there are apparently optional paper trays are available in 250 sheet or 520 sheet capacities although I haven't checked them out yet. So it's claimed that you can have a set up of 1610 sheets total capacity at one time. Sweet.

The 5" or so color touchscreen allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, you can scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including Dropbox, google drive etc and also to email which works brilliantly.

It has an NFC card reader and Active Directory support for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device but I haven't tried that out. Nice feature if your printer is going in a public location. Other security features include Secure Function Lock, LDAP, SSL/TLS and more.

So my aging epson artisan printer, which I still will use for disc printing, is being replaced. Sorry buddy but the brother MFCL6800DW (phew!) is a superb insanely fast printer and scanner and one that will save time, money and expedite my business printing needs hugely.

Definitely recommended.

Thule 3203399 Atmos Case for 9.7" iPad Pro/iPad Air 2
Thule 3203399 Atmos Case for 9.7" iPad Pro/iPad Air 2
Offered by BrandsWalk
Price: $69.95
4 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I had high hopes, June 19, 2016
Length:: 0:40 Mins

So I was really excited to get the Thule Atmos case. I had just got the IPad air2 and haven’t gotten a case for it yet. When I received it I slid the IPad in the case with ease. The fit is snug and I still have access to all the plugs and switches. The camera is cut out and is fully functional.

The case is made of hard plastic with rubber corners. When closed the IPad is fully protected and slim. I did put on a glass screen protector and would highly advise to do so. There is plenty of room for it. It opens on a pivot motion from the side and flips to the closed with screen up positions. The IPad goes in the case to keep it a slim feel. There are multi position notches for you to adjust to the desired position. I do find them to not be a full lock and move a little. The hinge that it has is flimsy and I feel it won’t last long, but time will tell. I have had it about a week now and the tab that you use to open it has pulled off and cannot go back on.

I have attached a few pics and a short vid to show the movement of the case. I like the case, but it is not made well and for the price is not as good as I expected. Maybe I am the only one that has had an issue with the hinge being flimsy and the tab pulling off. I hope so.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color:Brown (Model: 1791244)
Offered by Ritz Watches
Price: $122.63
3 used & new from $111.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning blue and stainless., June 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Tommy watch is stunning. I have always liked the leather bands, so I am kinda biased. With its 42mm size it's not to big or heavy on your wrist. The brown leather strap is of good quality so extra care may be needed to keep it healthy for everyday use. The strap is long and accommodates large wrists. I have a large wrist. I wear it on the last hole and it is snug. It doesn't spin but is also not to tight. It has 2 strap retainers. The first is stationary and the second slides down the band, so even if you have a small wrist it will not be flapping around.

The face is stainless with blue on the inside. The hands are silver. It has 3 sub dials, 3 hands and a date window. IT has a multi position crown to make adjustments as well as 2 more push buttons for the chronograph feature. The back is all stainless.

The box is a nice blue Tommy box with white foam holding the watch in place. A basic presentation for most watches. This could make a nice gift.

This watch has a nice feel on the wrist and can be used for an everyday wear or one to set off a nice outfit while on the town.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BOSS Orange Men's 'NEW YORK' Quartz Resin and Canvas Casual Watch, Color:Blue (Model: 1513353)
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday wear, June 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Hugo Boss watch is an attractive sporty watch that boasts a 50mm size with a fairly large band. The top part of the band is made of a nylon mesh that is a dark blue and the bottom is an orange leather. It has 2 band retainers. The first was is stationary and the second slides down the band. There are 10 holes to adjust the band to any size. I have attached some pictures to get an idea of size. Please note that I wear an xl/xxl glove, so you have an idea of the size of the face and band.

The face has a chipped mosaic look with dull metallic gray hands and numbers. The Boss logo denotes the 3. The crown is blue with a small orange stripe close to the body for accent. There is only 1 setting on the crown to adjust the time. Note:there is no date place on the watch. Not a deal breaker but needed to be said.

The box is a firm cardboard box in orange with a slide off lid. The watch is set up on a black foam holder. Not the best packaging but still looks nice when presented.

I personally like the look of the watch. Definitely an everyday wear.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Delta Faucet 768LF-SS Ara Single Handle Single Hole Lavatory Faucet with Riser and Channel Spout, Stainless
Price: $377.41
10 used & new from $273.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Modern look, but for only the right install, June 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Delta 768LF-SS Ara is modern looking faucet that offers a contemporary look and feel. From the polished stainless easy to clean housing to the sleek design of the handle. The water fall feature is nice to view, but offers a lot of splash as it enters the sink. This faucet has a specific application in mind. That would be a top bowl, since the height of the faucet is large. I tried to install it on a normal flush mount sink. It looked well, not right as high as it was.
The only flaw that I have with the esthetics of the faucet is the break in the riser. Why is I 2 pieces? It would look much better is it was all one piece.
As for functionality, you need to have separate drain stop since this one does not accommodate a lift rod for the drain. All in all it looks nice, easy to clean and very simple to install. Would be nice if the “break” on the riser was to lower it to accommodate more sink styles.

Delsey Luggage Chatillon Trolley Garment Bag, Black
Delsey Luggage Chatillon Trolley Garment Bag, Black
Offered by Luggagedesigners
Price: $169.99
14 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and spacious, June 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Upon receiving this trolley garment bag the first thing I noticed was how light it was. The wheels move smooth and free in all directions. The handle is high enough that as a 6 foot plus man I felt comfortable toting it behind me. Once I opened it a noticed all the compartments inside I was shocked at how much this could hold. Separate compartment for shoes is a nice add on. Could defiantly get you through a long weekend. Many of various pockets on the inside and outside to stow items. The hangers on the bottom are convenient to stow while away.

Although it states it is waterproof I did not test to see if it was. Looking at the material and the way the bag closes, I would say it could repel some liquid. Depending on the airline you could probably use this as a carryon. It would fit, but it would be close.

The only drawback I see is security. There is no real way to easily secure all compartments. The main body can be locked together at the bottom, but not the front pouch. This feels very sturdy and not cheap. I will have this for a long time to come.

RIVA TURBO X RTX01B Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
RIVA TURBO X RTX01B Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
Price: $299.00
36 used & new from $250.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and sweet look, June 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really excited to get the Riva Turbo speaker. I like most people enjoy listening to music while working around the house. The first thing the grabbed my attention was the 26 hour charge time on the battery. I was looking forward to listening to music outside while working in the flower beds. I am not a huge fan of ear buds so this was going to be great.

When I first received the speaker I noticed was the packaging was top notch. Thick cardboard with a lift off top. Packaging is important. It sets the tone for the attention to details that the manufacturer has. And this manufacturer has attention to detail so far.

As I open the box I see the speaker is tightly packed in foam surround. It comes with a charger, a 3.5 to 3.5 adapter, a 3.5 to composite and a manual. The manual was easy to read and holds all the stuff you need to get started. You will need to charge it when it comes. It does not come with a charge. On the bottom is a red dust cover that you can apply to the connections to keep them dust free.

The Riva is indeed a fine looking speaker. The edges are all rounded are shiny. And the buttons are all soft touch. All the buttons are at the top so it is easy to control. I plugged it I and let's give it a try. Pairing was simple. I paired to my IPhone. Once paired it prompted me to download the app, so I did. The app is neat to control volume and track selection, but I think it need more functionality. It does not allow you to adjust treble or bass. It does not embed with other programs like Pandora. I fired this up ad wow that is some good sound. It is to bass rich but a good balance. I feel the plume is fine but if you need alittle more there is a Turbo button that kicks it up a it. It makes a engine rev sound and sure enough it is louder. It's a loudness button button basically.

All in all this is a nice unit. I wish the app was better. I have a few other speakers in the house that use app on troll and they are a bit smother. None them travel like this one so that is where it wins.

Burton Women's Weekender Socks (2 Pack), Dusk, Small/Medium
Burton Women's Weekender Socks (2 Pack), Dusk, Small/Medium
Offered by Coats Unlimited
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty and comfy for all, June 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Burton always makes great stuff. These socks are no different. They are comfy beyond the norm. They boast a nice cushioning in the base of the sock that is like stepping on pillows. The elastic at the top keeps them up without needing to constantly adjust. The keep my feet toasty warm but not to the point of sweating. These will last the long days of the cold. Can wear as a fashion accessory as well as they are pretty cool looking.

Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2 Oasis Portable Water Heater
Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2 Oasis Portable Water Heater
Price: $252.69
12 used & new from $252.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a quick shower when needed, June 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This thing saved my marriage…..

I am forever dragging the family camping and they are not big fans, especially my wife. The kids enjoy it but she complains all the time. So one time I left her home and when I got back she said she wishes she went. So we sat down and had a talk about why she didn’t like camping. The main reason was that she couldn’t shower and always felt gross. I can appreciate that. So when I got this heaters he was excited to see if it would work. Needless to say she is more tolerant to going camping now. Still not sold 100% , but much better now.
It is easy to use. I never actually tested the output temperature but it is definitely hot enough for a shower.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20