Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Browse

Vynny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 911
Top Reviewer Ranking: 877

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia 7mm Round Halo Stud Earrings (3.1 cttw)
Price: $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, February 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Cubic zirconia diamonds have come a long way in the last few years I think. In the past, larger pieces of jewelry similar to these earrings have looked like glass to me with very little in the way of rainbow colors showing through.

That's not the case here though. These babies sparkle! Reds, blues, yellows dance around with astonishing brightness all enhanced by the gold plate surrounding them.

They're fairly big, as I mentioned, about the size of a Skittle maybe bigger so if subtle and understated is your thing they may be too loud for you. However, if large and in charge very realistic earrings that will certainly get noticed is what you're after, well then this is your man.

As ever, they arrive in Amazon's trademarked black coffin double boxed ready for gifting.

Very nice set - they look the real deal and you won't be disappointed.

Lenox Butterfly Meadow Melamine Accent Plate, White
Lenox Butterfly Meadow Melamine Accent Plate, White
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $9.57
7 used & new from $8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've received several Lenox products and they've all been exquisite. This one is no exception.

Scalloped edge and slight bowling reveals the pretty design all capped off by wonderful craftsmanship. Personally i think it's a display piece, but being microwave safe it's good for eating off and serving too.

Lenox comes through again... Collect them all!

Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard ESYNiC Wireless Keyboard Portable Tablet Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Body Full-sized Perfect for iPhone/iPad Mac OS Linux Windows Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Android & Carrying Leather Stand Case Cover
Offered by eSynic Online
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fold up!, February 2, 2016
I have received several bluetooth keyboards either directly through Amazon Vine or free via a third party manufacturer/vendor in return for an unbiased review. This falls in the latter category and I was intrigued as to how it would compare to my current keyboard of choice on my ipad. The one that I mainly use is a non-folding Chinese knock off of Apple's Macbook style. It does the job okay but is big to carry and some of the functions simply do not work with iOS - so let's see if this one by eSYNiC can take pole position.

Firstly this keyboard is incredibly well presented, the packaging is retail and is made for English speaking countries - no Engrish here (presumably UK market as the 3 key has a UK pound monetary symbol on it but it produces # when I press it). Inside the product box sleeve you'll find the well packed keyboard in its own case which is in itself interesting as I'm assuming it has a use beyond protecting the keyboard. It has magnets and a pull out slide which seems to indicate it holds a phone but I couldn't figure out how.

No matter, as it works great as a protective holder but in my opinion the keyboard doesn't need it - it's a tank! I don't mean it's bulky, just super sturdy and the folding mechanism is ingenious. when unfolded it's almost impossible to tell it folds up. Very smart design plus it switches on and off the moment you open and close it. A bright green LED lets you know its coming on and after the initial one time pairing with your device it remembers and connects with zero input from you. no on off switch, no connecting - open and start typing.

Pairing to my iPad was easy and quick and I was writing this very review using the keyboard in seconds. One thing to note, and this is true of all BT keyboards, in iOS the auto spellchecker and auto capitalization do not work in any typing apps that I have found. This is not a fault of the keyboard and all current bluetooth keyboards behave this way on iPads - at least they do in my current iOS revision (seven). It's possible by the time you read this Apple will have corrected this issue. But in the meantime you can obviously still use the onscreen capabilities by highlighting a red-lined misspelled word and selecting the correct spelling onscreen.

Its so nice to have arrow keys, and the ability to jump to end of sentence or beginning, top of doument, jump from word to word and highlight them using shift and arrows. Like a real computer! And whilst it definitely takes some getting used to after using a soft keyboard, its hard to go back to the onscreen limited one furnished by Apple.

All key icons and functions, at least in iOS, correspond to their correct functions - no guessing here, from search to volume to cut and paste. Brilliant.

Charging is with a standard usb to mini cable provided and it takes about four hours after which you get a claimed eighty plus hours of use. its frankly probably more due to its instant on off when you close the keyboard. Many BT keyboards time out after a certain period of nonuse but this one is off the moment you fold it up, saving battery time.

I am totally blown away by this one - it's the best I've received and everything from the design, construction, thoughtful power considerations to size and action of keys is five star quality.

Hence it gets five stars.

SPRI Slam Medicine Ball, 10-Pound
SPRI Slam Medicine Ball, 10-Pound
Price: $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, February 2, 2016
This review is from: SPRI Slam Medicine Ball (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've worked out with a medicine ball before but that happened a very long time ago - I think it was made of leather and willow or similar and was a brute to work with. Oh boy.

Granted, that was in times past and technology has changed considerably. This rubber one is much nicer to work with, although when thrown around it's still a force to be reckoned with. Don't be fooled, a ten pound medicine ball is a hefty thing. You may feel you need a heavier ball, especially if you lift free weights regularly, but imagine throwing around a ten bowling bowling ball (covered in a layer of rubber) and you're somewhere there.

Since it's fairly rubbery soft and seems to have a good bit of give I chose to drop it from arm's length above my head in the interest of science. And so from around eight and a half feet up it plopped onto the concrete and bounced about two feet and was perfectly unscathed. So I did it again. No problems - no damage.

I'm therefore confident this could take a thorough gym style throw around and survive without causing bodily harm to you too. It should last a lifetime of stomach drops, passing back and forth and general medicine ball malarkey.

Easy to use, well made and tough whilst still offering padding in cases of over zealous or accidental tosses. Really glad I got it and and recommend you get it too.

Franklin Sports Quikset Pickleball Starter Set
Franklin Sports Quikset Pickleball Starter Set
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ermm, January 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ahhh pickle ball, the game of champions... Wait, what the heck is Pickleball?

Apparently it's a mutt offspring of badminton, table tennis, ordinary tennis and those cones that used to shoot holed plastic balls in the air which you would then catch.

Now this IS a starter set. One ball? Kind of stingy. But everything is here to begin your PB tournies so if you're dipping your toe in it then this is a fair choice. It's well made and goes up (and taken down) in moments.

Indoors or out, if you want an amalgamation of several tennis variants this isn't a bad choice.

Do note it comes in an unpacked retail box so it's obvious what it is to your neighbors as it's delivered. Curtains will be twitching! "Ohhh Abner, the Jones' have a Pickleball set!"

Not a bad bit of kit.

Lenox French Perle Everything Bowl, Pistachio
Lenox French Perle Everything Bowl, Pistachio
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $13.06
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutty!, January 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first chose this "everything" bowl I genuinely thought it was to hold pistachios! Alright why would you need a dedicated nut bowl? On one for just a specific type of nut?

Of course you don't and the pistachio refers to color and that's pertinent as I feel the bowl looks quite green in the product pics, at least according to my ipad. In reality it's a greeny yellow something to consider if matching your existing earthenware hues.

The bowl itself is well design and perfect for anything - candy, bathroom soaps and yes even nuts.

Classic design meets practical size. Not too shabby.

Invite H-HOT100 Push Button Instant Hot Water Dispenser System, Satin Nickel
Invite H-HOT100 Push Button Instant Hot Water Dispenser System, Satin Nickel
Price: $199.00
7 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You're listening to Hot 100 FM!, January 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I selected this faucet on vine I did so knowing it was both a faucet and heating element combo. I thought it would be a fancy addition to our kitchen but probably superfluous to our needs; I mean, we have a hot tap already and boiling water for cooking takes very little time really.

I was wrong. This offers instant actual boiling water at the press of a button. You know what that means? No waiting for a cup of tea to boil, no waiting for hot water for soup or spaghetti. 210F temp water available right away any time you want.

Installation was a bit time consuming understandably. It obviously requires power to run and I felt there was already a lot on the line nearby including the fridge. So I decided to tap into a different circuit which required some wiring on my part. At six amps the heater does need a good amount of power - of course it won't need six amps continuously, just when the heater kicks in. Given the unit has a rheostat for controlling temperature, the amount of juice required will depend on how hot you have it set to. But I wanted it hot and on the less used circuit so had to make a few holes inside the cabinets to run some romex. You may find it a breeze if you have an outlet already in place. If you have a garbage disposal then you should be good to go.

After getting the wiring sorted, I followed the plumbing instructions and hooked it all up (you may need a few extra parts here such as a t fitting, every situation is different but nothing should be too expensive additionally). It was very straight forward frankly and if you've installed a kitchen or bathroom faucet before you should have no issues following the directions. If anything it was a lot easier. Our composite granite sink had a spare pop out which I'm assuming would normally be for a washing up liquid dispenser which we didn't use. You will need a sink with at least four holes (three for the existing faucet and one for this). This may mean you might have to sacrifice your sprayer hose if you have one as some sinks only have four holes in total.

And in terms of looks it compliments the main faucet very well - nice brushed steel aesthetic and it's kind of a talking point for the culinary types in your circle of friends.

And so I now have hot tea, instant coffee, basically boiling hot water at the press of a button. I love the look and my better half, who is more the chef in the house than me, loves it too.

Is it unnecessary? Well, let's just say this - it's one of those rare kitchen things that you didn't know you needed until you got it. If you're a fan of cooking, have the know how and want a perfect solution to a problem you didn't know you had, then I recommend this whole 'heatedly' (lol)!

Knee Support, Aegend Basic Breathable Knee Brace for Yoga, Workout, Sports, Men, Women [Legend Protector Series], Black, Set of 1
Offered by Team Aegend
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brace, January 15, 2016
I requested this knee brace from the maker in exchange for an unbiased honest review. You see, I recently fell in a field and sprained my knee quite badly and needed support as I healed.

As ever the stubborn guy, I hadn't been to the doctor for an evaluation, assuming my knee would just heal in time but after three weeks it still felt painful and I could dislocate my knee if I wasn't careful. Hence the need for some support. I tried wrapping it with bandages but they kept getting loose and were a hassle to adjust.

This brace is fairly typical and simple to wear - two Velcro straps sandwich your knee at the front whilst it wraps around the back. I have giant legs but had no problem adjusting the brace for my leg's girth and can tighten and loosen it depending on the activity I'm doing with ease. More vigorous stuff requires a tighter fit whereas lazing watching TV I can undo it a little.

The back is aired so sweat shouldn't accumulate which is a nice touch.

So does it help? Absolutely! When tied down tight, my knee is held perfectly in place and I can function normally. Sure it's tight, as would any brace be to be effective but with that tightness comes security in the knowledge that it's doing its job.

Very pleased I got such a simple device and I should heal nicely thanks to it.

Totally Bamboo San Francisco City Life Serving Board
Totally Bamboo San Francisco City Life Serving Board
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooh I like it, January 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Whimsical, amusing and fun. Plus it's actually useful too thanks to the smart smooth contruction and etched mapping.

Coming in at about a foot square (albeit odd shaped) you cant deny the cute factor with each zone of SF marked by an icon, scribble or sketch. If you know the area youll love it and even if not then its still a great item to just have on one of your kitchen counters.

Personally think this is more art than function - in fact its both and thats no bad thing. Great item.

LLNF 925 Sterling Silver Ring Butterflies Inlaid White Diamond Women Open Wedding Ring,Adjustable Size 6-9 (Bright White)
Offered by Big_Hug
Price: $26.89
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather sweet, January 9, 2016
I received this ring in exchange for my opinion of it and I'm quite impressed. It's very dainty and given the ring is open can be stretched to fit a variety of finger sizes up to, I'd say, a large woman's size. I'm a big guy and it barely fits on my little finger but I'm not sure I'm the target audience for it.

The "diamond" is small, about the size of the tip of a crayon and the butterfly equally tiny and exquisite. I can't fault the piece and it's very understated but gleams like it's been polished a lot!

Very pleased with this product and I think you will be too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20