Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 809

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nia 24 Neck Sculpting Complex, 1.7 oz.
Nia 24 Neck Sculpting Complex, 1.7 oz.
Price: $118.00
2 used & new from $118.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Umm... No, May 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I realise it's possibly due to my skin type (middle aged male with somewhat greasy skin) but I used this thick goo for a week and aside from itchiness, redness and itchiness I really didn't see any benefit.

It's tough to review this item fairly I suppose. Perhaps I should have loaned the jar to a friend for a second opinion but Vine reviewer rules prohibit that. It's my opinion and my result and frankly I just can't recommend it as good for purpose.

I ended up with a red face but at least I didn't pay for the product. Don't end up with a red face and a lighter wallet as well.

Sands Alive Glow Sand Starter Set
Sands Alive Glow Sand Starter Set
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light!, May 21, 2015
I was sent a Sands Alive set a few months ago in exchange for an honest review and so when I was offered the glow in the dark version I jumped at it.

This is my second play with kinetic sand and I'm still blown away by it. It's part sand, part dough, part... I don't know, futuristic stuff! The fact that you can now paint it with UV light and view your creations in the dark is wonderful and adds a new layer of fun.

You get some smart look "glasses" although these have no lenses and just sit on your nose and shine black light from two inbuilt LEDs. You also get the sand, a tray and a large UV pen. Unlike its bigger brother set, there are no sculpting tools, rollers etc but if you already have the larger version then you will have them to play with.

This is a great entry into Sands a alive products and excellent value for money. Hours of interesting and education play time to be had here from this outer space zen garden. Highly recommend for all ages from child to adult.

ECR4Kids Stackable Assembled Kiddie Cot, Standard, Assorted, 4-Pack
ECR4Kids Stackable Assembled Kiddie Cot, Standard, Assorted, 4-Pack
Price: $192.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cots. If only I could fit in them!, May 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay when I picked these from the vine I wasn't expecting four. However, since I have a spouse with many young grandchildren having the ability to "house" them during a sleep -over has suddenly shown how great these are. They're insanely sturdy with little effort in getting them up. The fact that they come in a full sized box and you get four should show this isn't some cheap child futon system.

If you run a day care then these are a no brainer. Easy to use, sturdy as tanks and big enough to take even small adults.

There's only certain folks who are looking for child sized bivvy beds; cots for the little ones, but if you're one then this is it. Do keep in mind you get four too!

Josie By Josie Natori Eau de Parfum, 3.4 fl. oz.
Josie By Josie Natori Eau de Parfum, 3.4 fl. oz.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells delish!, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is definitely a case of less is more. The scent is extremely unique but somewhat over powering - not necessarily a bad thing but it does means you're getting a lot of bang for your buck.

I love the packaging, the aroma, and the price is a little high but fair for this amount and level of perfume. Treat yourself or a loved one and grab this - you won't regret it.

La Cuisine LC 7270 Cast Iron Grill Pan with Riveted Stainless Steel Handle and Enamel Finish, 12", Blue
Price: $109.99
2 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pan, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Oh boy is this an awesome skillet. It comes in a secure well made box that is unnecessarily protecting a tank of grill pan. The blue paint job is of car showroom quality and the metal beaded tag indicates a high-class product.

I have seasoned it lightly these last few days and can honestly say the burgers that come off this are three Michelin star quality. The handle, due to its design and being a different metal protects hands from burning and the pan's ridges sear the meat perfectly.

This is a chunk of change and one that will withstand years of cooking. Keep this one on your stove top proudly.

Stunning pan.

Tonor ® White 2.4GHZ Noiseless Silent USB Receiver Wireless Mouse For Laptop Mac Computer
Offered by TONOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Mousey!, May 13, 2015
Tonor sent me this mouse in return for an unbiased review and frankly I wasn't expecting much due to its ultra low cost.

I'm happy to report I was wrong and this mouse is now my laptop mouse of choice. The dongle receiver is stored inside the unit so far less chance of losing it all although I have it permanently plugged into the old lappie and the mouse itself is super slick and smooth. The silence promised is delivered and overall the mouse feels well constructed and sits nicely in the hand.

There's optional lights which will obviously drain the batteries a little faster but I'm using two rechargeable triple As so I am not worried about that. Batteries are not included for what it's worth but at the price point I'm not surprised.

There's a dpi option which may also affect battery drain (unsure of that) and this setting allows you to tailor the speed of the cursor and I'm assuming may help with slick surfaces such as glass.

In all a perfectly serviceable mouse that looks neat and comes in at the price of a couple of cups of joe. What's not to love.

Aduro PowerUP 39W 5-Port (7.8A Total) PWAS-5U SUPER Smart USB Car Charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, LG and More (Black)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $22.99
3 used & new from $12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet charger, May 12, 2015
Every so often a product comes along that just rocks.

When I was invited to test this charger out in return for an unbiased review I was expecting a run of the mill item. But this one is remarkable for several reasons - the four foot cord, the insane 39 watt 7.8 amps it can offer and the smart charging ports capable of intelligently giving your devices the amps it needs to charge as fast as possible.

My galaxy s4 charges without issue even though I have a larger extended 6200ma battery and my ipad 3 gets the full 2.1 amps it needs.

Excellent item that works brilliantly.

Monster NTune On-Ear Headphones V3, Candy Blue
Monster NTune On-Ear Headphones V3, Candy Blue
Offered by Monster LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, well, well...., May 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a love/hate relationship with Monster. They're a very litigious company over their name and yet produce nice cables at exorbitant prices.

These on ear phones have me surprised. Not only do they look drool inducingly exquisite but they also carry great sound, especially the bass, and come in a reasonable price point.

I suppose they're considered to be budget beats but that's not fair on the capabilities of these cans and they stand out as exceptional headphones on their own. Hooked to a Galaxy s4 they produced stunning bass and top end end, a little flat in the middle. If rock or thumping basslines are your thing then these are the ones to get.

The paint is insane and would grace any bike or car. Very impressed with the look.

So a great pair of headphones that sound fantastic, look beautiful and are value for money... All from monster. I am surprised!

Additional edit: I hooked these up to my playstation 4 controller, sent all output sound to them and they rock. Not only that, but the inbuilt mic works stunningly. I'm in the depths of Kyrat and I say Playstation start vid record and it just works. I don't know here the mic is but it picks up everything. These rock!

Radio Flyer Deluxe Big Flyer, Pink
Radio Flyer Deluxe Big Flyer, Pink
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Trikes for tykes, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item arrives in a box seemingly smaller than possible given the size of the finished product. According to Amazon's current page they send it out in the retail box so the item may be visible as to what it is as it sits on your doorstep. In my case it did come in a larger brown box for protection and privacy (don't want to spoil the little one's surprise) - not sure if that's because I got this on the vine so your mileage may vary. Something to also keep in mind should you have a communal stoop or open porch.

Unpacking and assembly was a little more time consuming than I would have liked but it's nothing too insurmountable. Once together the seat can easily be moved back as your wee one grows.

The front wheel is huge! Maybe it's been a while since I've seen one in person but a sixteen inch wheel is surprisingly large when combined with the low center of gravity where the child sits. To put it in perspective I own a Chrysler 300 which has wheels only one inch larger than this!

Love the safety aspect of three wheels and given that it's 1:1 with no gears obviously this is great for letting them rip up and down the drive without chance of high speed or falling off.

My little one turns eight on Saturday but she is very small for her age - I'd say though that in a year she will no longer comfortably fit. Ideally a four to five year old would be more suited I think. She does ride a "proper" bike but the grin I got as she roared around the yard told me all I needed to know. She's no snob - if it's fun, she will ride it, play with it or fly it despite it being aimed at younger ones.

Great hit, really sturdy and although it's 95% plastic it seems to take rough handling in its stride. Very much recommended for the mini triker in your life.

Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Price: $35.00
4 used & new from $33.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Costly and for what?, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first issue I had with these plugs was, at least according to Amazon's "Will this fit my vehicle?" advice box, that these don't fit any of my bikes! Not my vrod, road king or screaming eagle chop. I even tried some cars. No go.

Of course it's unfair to base the review on amazon's website info so I took them to a buddy at a local harley dealer and he said we should just chuck them into the bike of mine that his was working on.

His first thoughts were would the plasma element would make any difference. Once the gas is sparked it's down to the gas itself, not the plug that would dictate efficiency. Of course a good spark plug is paramount too and these ARE good, just that neither of us were convinced the plug could make a ten percent increase in HP as claimed.

Now, it's fair to say all of this is opinion; we haven't performed any scientific measurements and the claims could indeed be 100% correct. If we both get the time I will dyno the bike with these and cheap plugs and post my findings.

So what I believe we have here are great perfectly serviceable plugs wrapped with some marketing fluff and a boost in price. If I'm right then these are three stars solely on the price. If I'm wrong then I'll update my review and lavish it with five stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20