Profile for Vynny > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 855

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vynny "Vynrod" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Silk'n Blue Acne Solution Device
Silk'n Blue Acne Solution Device
Price: $149.99
4 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue light goodness, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have Crohn's disease and one of the downsides of it, especially for a man in his fifties, is bad spotty skin - amusingly my skin gets worse when I'm not flaring and clears up when I'm sick. I've tried moisturizers, acne cream and plain vitamin D from the sun and had various results, some positive and others some seemingly insignificant.

By far in a way the best solution has been sunlight so whilst I was happy to try Silk'n blue's blue light therapy I was skeptical it could replace honest goodness daytime exposure.

In the interests of science I stayed out of the bright sun for a few days and sure enough my skin broke out with rash-like excema acne. I then used the device for three weeks as directed.

Surprisingly I saw results. My skin cleared up, albeit not perfectly, but there's a noticeable improvement in tone, clearer complexion and less spots and red areas. This was after only three weeks - unfortunately Amazon Vine's rules make me write a review within thirty days so I'm putting this out now despite the instructions informing that you may to wait 6-8 weeks for full effect. I will update my review should I notice any significant increase or decrease in skin quality.

A tiny part of me wants to say the result is placebo, psychosomatic but the visual improvements are apparent so what can I say? It works.

The downside is the time it takes. With no visual or audible timer you have to watch the clock for a couple of minutes then move to the next area. Full skin contact also has to be made and agin no warning is offered should contact be broken. I feel version 2.0 should include a simple beep to signify you're done with that part of your face and so it's time to move onto the next quadrant.

That small but important missing element along with what I consider is a high price point loses this item a star. But for results, well it gets four stars. Seems to work and rather unexpectedly works well.

Extreme Max 3005.0089 Complete Tire Changing System, Silver
Extreme Max 3005.0089 Complete Tire Changing System, Silver
Price: $93.15
2 used & new from $68.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect trailer jack, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a real"jack in the box" perfect for any trailer up to 3000lbs. Very sturdy steel box which bolts straight on and also comes with a scissor jack and lug wrench.

Storage box is claimed to fit most trailer tongues and did indeed fit mine without issue.

Almost no trailers come with a jack dedicated to it and here's the perfect solution. Heavy duty (the package must weigh 25lbs on arrival) and works with any lug nuts. Totally amazed by the completeness of this set and recommend it hugely for any trailer owner. Don't get caught with a flat and no way to fix it. The extreme max 3005.0089 is great, bizarre name not with standing.

New Balance Men's Vazee Pace Running Shoe, Grey/Yellow, 10 D US
New Balance Men's Vazee Pace Running Shoe, Grey/Yellow, 10 D US
Price: $109.95
4 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top pumps, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
New Balance offer some great running shoes at a fair price. Construction is solid with quality craftsmanship that belies the relatively low cost. First time out they felt snug for a D but with time they should conform to my foot.

I went for a two mile run, well jog as I'm out of shape a bit, and these trainers were part of me. Not loose and frankly I didn't know they were there which is exactly what I want.

Stylistically these look the part, not overly gaudy or flash but also not dull and unappealing as I often find with Addidas' offerings.

So great shoe, great price and well worth getting whether you're a sporty type or just like to add a bit spring to your step.

Panasonic RP-HC800-K Premium Noise Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones with Travel Case, Black
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $161.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cans, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Noise canceling headphones have been out a while now and the tech has come a long way. I'm not massively familiar with how they work but I'm assuming they have a mic that processes exterior noise then inverts the carrier signal and combines it with the music before sending the whole lot into your skull. I would imagine that as processors have gotten cheaper and faster this technique has become better and more effective.

One thing's for sure these work! I have four loud fans in my bedroom which I use as white noise to sleep, but when I want to listen to music I have to turn them individually off otherwise I can subtly hear them through the audio. No more! I mean complete silence from what I can tell which is a great test of their ability. You can switch off the noise canceling to save on the battery it uses and so can pick and choose when to use this feature.

Comfort wise these are okay. Not heavy even with the battery but a little snug, although I have a giant noggin. For over the ears headphones these do lean to the smaller side.

The sound itself is excellent - sure not true audiophiles will attest to that I'm sure, but for us laymen everything sounds rich and full regardless of the audio source and content. Cannot complain about that at all.

My docked star is for the audio cord which has a semi-functioning volume control on it. I can get it to work if I press really hard but frankly it's a weak link in a strong chain. Thankfully it ca be swapped out for something sturdier. Panasonic should examine their QA on this.

However this is a great set of cans, well priced and given the awesome noise cancellation I can still recommend them despite to poor cable.

Kelty TN 3 Person Tent
Kelty TN 3 Person Tent
Price: $299.95
10 used & new from $299.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping and vino, July 18, 2015
This review is from: Kelty TN3 Person Tent (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Having read several reviews on this tent before ordering it on the vine, I kind of knew I was getting something special. I've camped in many parts of the world, predominantly in the ice cold parts of Snowden, Wales so I know how a tent can make the difference between a comfortable fun night and a dire soggy trip that You wouldn't repeat.

Happy to report that this is by far the best tent I've owned. Delivered it's barely bigger than a laptop albeit thicker - five pounds or so packed up.

Getting it out is super simple. There's practically no need for directions and once you've done it once you'll never have to refer to them again.

Spatially this tent is superb offering complete comfort and room for two people(although I do have the three person) and lots of space for your gear.

The star gazing element is new to me and I loved it. We set up in a quiet rural part of PA and the temps at night were around 58F - perfect. I felt like I'd brought a wee house with me with porch included!

It rained the second night and not a drop entered the tent. Our gear was dry and so we listened to the pitter patter of the sky's outpourings as we quaffed a nice bottle of red Zinfandel. Frankly a more romantic moment could not have been had.

Breakdown was just as quick and there's simply no complaint I can think of. Light weight, huge, easy to construct and take down... And a beautiful memory to boot. How can you go wrong with that?

Panasonic SC-HC39 Wireless Flat Profile Home Audio Micro System
Panasonic SC-HC39 Wireless Flat Profile Home Audio Micro System
Price: $129.99
57 used & new from $108.74

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast!, July 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well this is an awesome BT speaker/Cd/Radio combo.

Out of the box it looks super slick with its black glass info screen and silver speakers. It came with small remote with batteries included. The controls are also built in along the top and easily accessible despite being hidden from sight - adding to the overall minimalist nature of the unit.

The showcase is the motorized door that reveals the CD player in its glory. I generally however use its bluetooth capability and again the unit shines. Your device name scrolls in the display as you pipe pandora to it -nice. Since it has NFC pairing and reconnecting is seamless and works perfectly..

Of course all this design is worthless if the sound isn't equally stunning. And thankfully it is and as it has custom EQ settings and presets all manner of music sounds great.

Wall mountable as well as tabletop this really is fantastic especially at the super low price.

Worth every dime of your hard earned cash.

AmazonBasics Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
AmazonBasics Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy hammock!, June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ahh, now this is perfect. Usual drill - go to beach, bulldog gets covered in sand and sprayed with water by the kids. Dog and family come home. Car is filthy.

This rugged and seemingly impervious to water dog hammock alleviates a lot of the mess. It's easy to attach to the headrests and even has a thoughtful zipper for access to pet and also to take into account different seat positions between the driver and passenger. This is also very large - I have a chrysler 300 and it fits perfectly with plenty of coverage. Although our bulldog is relatively small at fifty pounds or so he does drool, shed and unfortunately occasionally has an accident from either end due to car stress.

I can now go out with him worry free thanks to this hammock. I must say that when I saw it and selected it on vine for review I thought the concept of a doggy hammock was a strange luxury and one that wouldn't be any more beneficial than say an old blanket. Having used it I can totally see the mess that's normally reserved for my seats that now sits on the hammock. Shake it off and you're done.

Easy to clean, simply to set up and is currently at a great price. Save the cost of interior detailing and grab this one.

Wenzel Traveler Pack, Black, 23 x 12 x 13-Inch
Wenzel Traveler Pack, Black, 23 x 12 x 13-Inch
Price: $60.40
4 used & new from $48.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpacking on wheels, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Wenzel Traveler Pack (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a backpacker so you may be wondering why I chose this product from the Amazon Vine program. Well what I am is a long range biker and up until now I was using a fairly attractive but overly expensive Harley Davidson rucksack to store my travel items for when I'm on the road.

I wanted something more useful, that offered increased storage space and all round improved organization. I usually pack spare clothes, some water, tools etc.

This thing is heavy out of the box. I wasn't expecting that - not insane and no heavier than my existing rucksack but I just thought it would be lighter. The weight is in part due to the excellent lumbar support and multiple storage pouches and pockets.

With two easy access water bottle pockets, side pockets, straps and even a hidden pocket behind the daypack this backpack has everything you need and more. It has a carry handle too which is a sweet touch I don't have on my HD rucksack.

I've already taken several journeys out on it and found it to be comfortable and secure even at high speeds.

So whether you're a seasoned hiker or even a seasoned biker I can heartily recommend this item. Five stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chin music, June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I chose these I took the time to read other reviews before selecting them on vine. I was disappointed to see negativity regarding the stitching but thought I could use a second set anyway.

Happy to report the stitching on the set I received is superb. This results in a tight, brand new glove feel that's as rewarding to put on as it is to spar with. Everything feels more than entry level from the oversized Velcro wrist strap to the hefty interior bar.

I enjoy the feel of a new glove and am extremely satisfied with this set from ringside. I look forward to breaking them in fully and will update my review should anything awry happen during my time with them. As it stands I can totally recommend these. Do keep in mind the size though - I got XL and they mean it. Choose a size down if you're unsure. Better to be too tight than loose, although with a suitably wrapped hand they should snug up as they age.

Great pair of hands.

Selfie Stick,URPOWER® 3-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2 (Black)
Offered by COCO-Vision(US Shipping)
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selfie stick, June 17, 2015
URPower sent me three selfie sticks in return for unbiased reviews and this one is the biggest. Clearly designed for larger phones like the note 3 you should get this if you have such a large phone.

Pairing was easy, the selfie stick worked as advertised and it's a perfect for huge phones. Your cellphone will be secure, your pictures are easy to take and I really like URPower's products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20