Profile for BmoSeattle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BmoSeattle RSS Feed

Generic Black Rubber TPU GEL Hard Case Skin Cover for Apple Iphone 3g 3gs 8gb 16gb
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $0.25
2 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom Pow!, December 15, 2013
I don't know if anyone still has the iphone 3, but this is the best case I can imagine. It fits nicely, makes the iphone look nice, and is comfortable and grippy in the hand.

Cimo S-Line Flexible Back Cover TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX (Verizon) - Purple
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $6.96
2 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 15, 2013
Works great, fits snuggly. Got this for my mom and she likes it. It's a great value for the price.

Peaceful Season Featuring Shauna Matthews
Peaceful Season Featuring Shauna Matthews
Offered by Barnett Emporium
Price: $13.50
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas CD., December 15, 2013
If this was a tape it would be broken by now. This is the perfect soundtrack to a cozy December night, sipping hot cocoa by the fire.

Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black
Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black
Offered by Camera Guy Store
Price: $249.99
17 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for the price, November 15, 2011
In an ideal world this camera would also have some sort of fisheye lens so that it could be comparable to the Go Pro Hero. Still I'd say that at half the price it takes seemingly the same quality of video and doesn't require any additional waterproof housing. I've used this camera for taking underwater footage, going on hikes in the mountains, and just filming stuff around the house. It performs well in each situation and has a surprisingly good microphone for how small and waterproof it is. The screen on back isn't huge but you don't ever have to manually focus so I wouldn't worry about that too much. Although it can film in 1080p, remember that you're buying a camera that costs $100, meaning the lens itself is probably worth about $10. So don't expect it to look as good as the stuff you see coming out of your blu ray player. It looks good enough for youtube and you will even be pleasantly surprised how good it looks on your HDtv, but it's much closer to an iphone video camera than it is to a true video camera. I would definitely recommend it based on durability/quality/and the fact that you can hand it to pretty much anyone born after World War 1 and they can figure out how to use it. Also, please do everyone a favor and don't use the digital zoom. There is no such thing as good digital zoom.

SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
Offered by True Modern Electronics
Price: $16.95
57 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speed/Reliable card, November 15, 2011
I bought this card for my Canon T3i after having trouble with a more expensive but less name brand card. I'm not sure why I ever bought the other one in the first place! In my eyes there are only a few things you need out of a card: It needs to be reliable and fast. So far I haven't had any troubles with videos ending in error messages or pictures that have been lost or corrupted. I haven't done any intense speed tests or anything but the fact that I've never thought to myself, "wow, this card is slow" is the only real test that matters to me. It processes pictures and videos as fast as I can take them. There are probably better cards out there somewhere but I as far as I can tell, this card excels on every level.

Fotodiox Dedicated Bayonet Lens Hood, for Canon EOS EF 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS EF-S USM Lens and EF-S 18-135mm IS f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Replaces Canon EW-73B)
Price: $6.39
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my lens look awesome, November 15, 2011
I may be in the minority, but I bought this simply to make my camera look a little more awesome. It easily snaps on and off of my 18-135mm lens and it does an excellent job of giving me street cred. If you're looking for it to block out unwanted light rays I'm sure it does that fine but I haven't put it through any intense light tests to prove that. I'm very pleased with the quality and the look for such a good price.