Profile for Wanda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wanda RSS Feed

Muffins to Slim By: Fast Low-Carb, Gluten-Free  Bread & Muffin Recipes to Mix and Microwave in a Mug (Volume 1)
Muffins to Slim By: Fast Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Bread & Muffin Recipes to Mix and Microwave in a Mug (Volume 1)
by Em Elless
Price: $9.95
37 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes please, November 26, 2013
This book is on my wish list! I 've just made the one of the recipes that was in the preview with Peanut Butter..delicious!!

The No Grainer Baker
The No Grainer Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to Bake!!, November 15, 2013
I've been baking this weekend from the Kindle book I bought... All I can say is Yummmmmmmmm , I.'ve made the blueberries muffins (with raspberries) and the Brownies in my new Brownie maker. The Brownie Maker is awesome. it has a removable divider for 8 small brownies. with your recipe I made 24 brownies.

Now I'm thinking if I can make my wheat belly wrap in the brownie maker will be 2 perfects squares when cut in half , great for pizzas for one also. May try making the ginger molasses cookies in there next. So happy with the Book: - Buy it you will not be disappointed

Paleo Slow Cooker Favorites For Meat Lovers
Paleo Slow Cooker Favorites For Meat Lovers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and delicious, June 22, 2013
Great go to book for basics to expand a recipe on. I have however cooked an unstuffed Whole frozen chicken in the crockpot

Wheat Belly Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Help You Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Indexing of recipes for the Wheat Free, December 25, 2012
I received my Kindle book on the day of release so very happy to have my Christmas reading. The book itself has an excellent selection of recipes simple to follow and will be well used. I do have a comment to make about format.

I wish the recipes were in the front and not all the pages of info about wheat..I did read the first book and think this could have been at the back of the book.

RE Table of contents sections ie: Breakfast, Sandwiches, Appetizers would be good to have individual recipes in alphabetical order.

That said I do think this book should be on top of your wish list. Also see my comment further down I'm new to Kindle :)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2012 10:14 AM PST

Yours Truly
Yours Truly

3.0 out of 5 stars Yours Truly, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Yours Truly (Kindle Edition)
This book was not as funny as I thought it would be from having read other reviews, which was disappointing.