Profile for G. Garay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Garay "ghgaray" RSS Feed (NYC)

The Rest of Your Life Is the Best of Your Life: David Brown's Guide to Growing Gray Disgracefully
by David E. Brown
34 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice quick read..., April 14, 2014
from a very successful film producer on how to live life to its fullest. Doesn't take itself over serious. btw David Brown was one of the last of true gentleman of his era.

V-MODA Vibe Duo In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with Universal One-Button Mic (Nero) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Have gone through so many pairs., September 25, 2013
These head phones are awesome, and then several months in one will short circuit. I think it has to do with the cord being wrapped . The company is great about exchanging. And I made several purchases and exchanges and finally just got fed up. I have now owned the same Klipsch earbuds for over a year, treat them exactly the same, but no issues.

The Devil in the White City: A Saga of Magic and Murder at the Fair that Changed America
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, September 25, 2013
I loved this book. Not only a thrilling read, but so many fun facts about other events that went on during that time in history. A must read.

Rollerblade LUX Plus Wrist Guard (X-Large)
Rollerblade LUX Plus Wrist Guard (X-Large)
Price: $20.92
3 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, August 29, 2013
I ordered a large which is what I always wore, and they were too small, even XL are a bit of struggle to get on but fit well once they are on.

Rollerblade Men's RB 90 Urban Skate, Black/Blue, Men's US 13
Rollerblade Men's RB 90 Urban Skate, Black/Blue, Men's US 13

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rollerblades I've owned, August 29, 2013
I am an avid skater, so I have gone through many pairs of rollerblades in several brands. I love these as much as the first pair of skates I ever owned--which I think we're call Lightening TR or something like that

Let's Go Back to the Dance Floor( Julian Marsh Original Remix)
Let's Go Back to the Dance Floor( Julian Marsh Original Remix)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 25, 2013
I have always been a huge fan of just about everything Julian mixes and this did not disappoint. Great addition to my gym music/rollerblading mixes.

GO SMiLE Whitening Light System, 12 Count
GO SMiLE Whitening Light System, 12 Count
Offered by Veronica515
Price: $73.99
9 used & new from $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money, December 5, 2012
I purchased the intense stain removal. My teeth are not even that badly stained. 4 treatments later they look exactly the same. The light unit is poorly built, the mouth piece keeps coming undone, wast of time (30 minutes per treatment) and money. I wouldn't buy this thing again at any price.

Home (Vintage International)
Home (Vintage International)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing writing--didt want it to end, May 18, 2012
while i often find myself reading at a brisk pace, i intenionally found myself slowing down because i didnt want it to end.

The Yoga Face: Eliminate Wrinkles with the Ultimate Natural Facelift
The Yoga Face: Eliminate Wrinkles with the Ultimate Natural Facelift
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading and false claims, April 30, 2012
I can't believe that this subject still resurfaces every few years. Facial muscles CAN NOT be exercised and toned the way that your body can. Do some research, ask doctors. You simply can not "yoga" yourself into a face lift. Save your money, and apply it to some real cosmetic surgery.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 3:21 PM PDT

Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation)
Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation)
15 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love my kindle, September 21, 2008
I guess if I had to find one flaw with this otherwise flawless device, it would be its looks. It reminds me too much of something that would be designed in the old days of Windows PC computers. But other than that--Genius.