Profile for C. Dorsey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Dorsey RSS Feed (Cockeysville, Maryland United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
olloclip 4-In-1 Lens for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Black
olloclip 4-In-1 Lens for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by olloclip
Price: $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it's any good or not, May 21, 2015
Don't know if it's any good or not. I have a Galaxy S4, what came is for the S5. The product doesn't fit completely on my phone and keeps popping off. maybe the S5 is a little thinner than the S4? Ordered it in April, unfortunately I was out of town when it was delivered and am just now getting my mail and such. Because of that the return window has passed and I'm stuck with it.

Slots Inca - Free Casino Slot Machine Games
Slots Inca - Free Casino Slot Machine Games
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, April 6, 2015
I've only played for alittle while but so far it's fun. Lots of bells and whistles and bonuses to keep me interested.

Pet Gear Easy Step II Deluxe Soft 2-Step Pet Stairs for Pets Up to 75-Pound, Oatmeal/Chocolate
Price: $41.92
13 used & new from $33.54

5.0 out of 5 stars he took to it beautifully. Coming down is still a little scary for ..., February 2, 2015
I have a small dog who is now 13 and is having some arthritic problems. Most days he has trouble jumping up on the bed and sofas. I pull a big hassock over to the bed for him but it's then in our way so I figured it might be time to get some pet steps. I didn't know how he would take to them so I didn't want to go with the expensive wooden ones. I looked at many steps, read many reviews and decided on this one. At first I put it up to the bed, which is very high, and with some coaxing he did use it to reach the bed. But, it is a little short for the bed at only 13 inches high, so I decided to put it next to the sofa. Going up is no problem, he took to it beautifully. Coming down is still a little scary for him so I turned it sidewaise to the sofa. This gives him more step room when coming down and gave him confidence. Again, he took to it beautifully and we are both happy campers!
PS- it shipped very quickly and was here within two days.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 3A High Capacity Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 3A High Capacity Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 31, 2015
Oh boy do I use this and I love it. I take it with me when we travel to keep our phones charged, also to keep my Kindle Fire charged. The Fire uses up its battery much quicker than the regular Kindle.
Right now I have the Fire plugged into the charger as the battery was almost out. So I'm using the charger to fuel the Fire as I access the web all day. I also charged my phone on it through the night, there are still 3 lights on the charger meaning I've used about 1/4 of its capacity since last night.
This is a great little charger.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh Portable External Battery Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus and More (Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good little charger, January 31, 2015
I love this! I carry it in my pocket book, it's not heavy, not too big, and doesn't add much weight. My cell phone uses up battery like crazy so carrying this little charger is a must for me. I've not used it to charge a completely dead battery so I can speak on that, but it comes in handy to keep me going until I get home. Then I just plug the charger into my laptop to get it full charged again. I have on occasion used it for my Kindle, but the Kindle has long battery life and doesn't need it much.

5" (inch) Travel Micro USB Cable, Twin Pack Cables, Flexible Charge and Sync Cords: Perfect for Power Banks, Laptops, Lipstick Chargers; by iSmooth
Offered by iSmooth
Price: $12.97
2 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cables, January 31, 2015
Great little cables. Much neater looking than having the long cord that come with our gizmos. Usually in the hotel room there will be a desk light fixture where the cables can be plugged in or there is a separate box of some sort.

Rubbermaid Commercial Team Brute 32-Gallon Trash Can and Lid, Baltimore Ravens
Rubbermaid Commercial Team Brute 32-Gallon Trash Can and Lid, Baltimore Ravens
Price: $29.85
3 used & new from $24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavy weight can, January 31, 2015
Nice heavy weight can, but I don't use it outside. I'm afraid it will be stolen from the curb. I use it for parties on the deck and just take out the bag for trash pick up days.
By the way, if you use dark bags the birds won't get into the bag, so far the critters haven't either.

Women's Baltimore Ravens "Faded Look" Long Sleeve T-Shirt (XL)
Women's Baltimore Ravens "Faded Look" Long Sleeve T-Shirt (XL)
Offered by The Source Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 31, 2015
Nice looking shirt. Cute.

Gentlemans Club Face Coaster
Gentlemans Club Face Coaster
Offered by Etailz
Price: $6.64
14 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars What fun! I had to get more to hand out ..., January 31, 2015
This review is from: Gentlemans Club Face Coaster (Toy)
We received a set of these for Christmas as a gag gift. What fun! I had to get more to hand out to friends. After an adult beverage or two, they become very fun indeed.

Raw Naturals by Stewart Freeze Dried Dog Food in Resealable Pouch, 12-Ounce, Chicken
Offered by ROR Warehouse
Price: $28.53
13 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He's a picky eater and this is a good way to get some protein into him, January 31, 2015
My dog doesn't know what to make of these but he eats them anyway and comes back for more. He's a picky eater and this is a good way to get some protein into him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5