Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for William S. Roth > Reviews

Browse

William S. Roth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William S. Roth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dean Carpet Stair Treads 23" x 8" - Gold - set of 13
Dean Carpet Stair Treads 23" x 8" - Gold - set of 13
Offered by Dean Flooring Company
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Treads holding up nicely and perfect size., March 22, 2013
I read all the reviews and purchased extra tape (not sure if I needed to do that but the tape that amazon and others recommended has held up well). Even after a few house guests pulled on a few of the treads to see if it was indeed taped down, those peices are still secure. I made a big point of thoroughly cleaning each stair before applying the tape to the tread. My dog can go up and down the stairs now. Thanks!

Wausau Astrobrights Print and Stick Adhesive Backed Heavy Duty Paper, 30 Sheets, Matte Finish (70971)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Beer Labels, January 2, 2013
I made some beer labels using a wet adhesive paper before and it was a pain. This sticker paper is super easy to work with. I print the labels out on my inkjet, cut the paper into four labels, and stick them on to my beer bottles. Easy as pie. The sticker adhesive holds up great in the fridge and I dont recall any issues with bottles sweating and ruining the ink.

Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree Relaxed Fit,Army Green,32 x 32
Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree Relaxed Fit,Army Green,32 x 32
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pants of all time!, January 2, 2013
These are my go-to pants. My girlfriend hates them. I own 3 pairs and just cycle through. They are not the thick carhartt canvas and are good to wear winter spring summer and fall.

Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
Price: $7.48
155 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, January 2, 2013
Suctions until I hear a *click.* It took me once or twice to figure out how long the click would take, which is not really that long but you have to hear for it the first time. It's second nature now and I love not having my wine turn after a day.

V for Vendetta Mask
V for Vendetta Mask
Offered by NTERTAINMENT HOUSE
Price: $5.59
56 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 2, 2013
This review is from: V for Vendetta Mask (Toy)
I wanted to get this mask for a holiday party. I would not consider the plastic too flimsy, it is solid enough to use multiple times. My only gripe is that the padding was a little off-center making it sit just a little bit off when I put it on. This is all you need though, you dont need any collector's edition.

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook
by Jason Bulmahn
Price: $29.01
109 used & new from $26.90

4.0 out of 5 stars A necessary thing, January 2, 2013
I wish it came with color-coded edges so that I could flip right to the pages / sections that I needed. I am a total noob though.

Case Logic PLS-15 15.4-16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Case Logic PLS-15 15.4-16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Price: $14.19
62 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for, January 2, 2013
The quality is great and provides a nice soft sleeve for my ASUS N56-VZ 15" laptop. The laptop power cord is a little big to fit in the extra pocket though. The thin pocket is good for cd's, earphones, and small things, maybe an apple power cord.

Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide
by Mark Moreland
27 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for newbies!, December 19, 2012
I am very new to Pathfinder and in my first couple games enough questions came up with the backstory, factions, and items that my GM told me it would be a good idea to get this book. It was a great recommendation. This book is very helpful for newbies like myself to get up to speed by laying a good foundation around character classes, factions, some lore, items, and how to deal with certain monster types. It's like having the notes from the smartest person at the Pathfinder Academy.

Bejeweled 2
Bejeweled 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy S3 - Jelly Bean Fail, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Bejeweled 2 (App)
I am pretty new to this app store, this was my first download. As soon as it loaded for the first time all I saw was Mandarin Chinese and the buttons were warped around the screen. Not sure if it was me or the app but I couldnt figure it out and had to delete the app.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2012 10:33 AM PST

The Upright Citizens Brigade: Asssscat!
The Upright Citizens Brigade: Asssscat!
DVD ~ Ian Roberts
Offered by Sunday River
Price: $7.42
21 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of comedy, November 16, 2012
I first saw part of this on Netflix a while ago and needed to buy it to see the rest. While the name might be off-putting and hard to get people to watch based on explaination, once it starts playing it never lets up. The comedians / actors in the UCP are comedy geniuses with a super quick wit. Thank you for being awesome people.

Page: 1 | 2