Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Browse

Kelly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 413

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly "kelly" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Blittzen Mens Tank Top USMC The Few The Proud, S, Black
Blittzen Mens Tank Top USMC The Few The Proud, S, Black
Offered by Blittzen
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, June 10, 2016
This is a great fitting, high quality tank. It washes well and wears well. I am very happy with it!

Rapiddominance The Few Military Graphics T-Shirt, Black, Small
Rapiddominance The Few Military Graphics T-Shirt, Black, Small
Price: $17.04
4 used & new from $13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 10, 2016
This shirt is perfect! It fits well, washed well, has continued to look great after many washings. I am very happy with it!

Little but Fierce Shakespeare Quote Women's Shirt - Female Small - Black
Little but Fierce Shakespeare Quote Women's Shirt - Female Small - Black
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Shrinks - Order a Size Up!, June 10, 2016
This shirt is very soft and comfortable and the graphic is great! However, it did shrink a lot with the first wash, so I recommend ordering a size up.

Women's Courtesy integrity perseverance self-control indomitable spi Small Black
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, Shrinks Up!, June 10, 2016
This shirt is very soft and the graphic is awesome! However, it did shrink up a lot with the first wash, so I recommend ordering a size up. Otherwise a great shirt!

How to Make Money Homesteading: So You Can Enjoy a Secure, Self-Sufficient Life
How to Make Money Homesteading: So You Can Enjoy a Secure, Self-Sufficient Life
by Tim Young
Price: $14.97
25 used & new from $11.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Making Money Homesteading... or Not., February 18, 2016
This was an interesting book. I bought it expecting it to help me make a plan on how to quit my day job and make money homesteading. It did not accomplish that. In fact, most of the examples of homesteaders given in the book are actually people who have at least one family member who is actively engaged in full time employment away from the Homestead [to pay the bills]. What this book really taught me is that making enough money to survive with your homestead is almost impossible.

On the other hand, the book was really well written and very interesting. I did learn from the people featured in the book, and I learned from what the author had to share. He does have a lot of good ideas in this book.

I just feel a bit dejected after reading it though; it seems that my dream may not be something that is realistic.

Celtic Advent Wreath - Stone Look
Celtic Advent Wreath - Stone Look
Offered by Juvo+
Price: $38.12
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Advent Wreath!, February 18, 2016
This is a sturdy, beautiful Avent Wreath! It looked even better than I expected when it arrived, and it was lovely on our kitchen table through Advent. This wreath will bring us joy for many years to come!

Children's Encyclopedia of American History
Children's Encyclopedia of American History
by DK
Price: $21.07
64 used & new from $13.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent History Book!, February 18, 2016
Fantastic book on American History! This is an interesting and visually pleasing book that held the interest of not only my 9 year old and myself, but also my teenagers. Not an easy task for any book. This is a thorough and enjoyable history of the United States that will be useful to people of all ages who want to know more about that history.

Uprooted
Uprooted
by Naomi Novik
25 used & new from $12.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, Less Than Awesome Ending, February 18, 2016
This review is from: Uprooted (Hardcover)
I absolutely loved this book for a couple of hundred pages. The book grabs you immediately and pulls you in to an authentic, amazing story world. This book was different from any other book I'd ever read, and the premise was fascinating. As we got closer and closer to the end of the book, however, I was not as enchanted. This book starts out stronger than it finishes, and I wasn't crazy about the way it ended.

The main character is interesting and believable - until [slight spoiler alert] she gets involved in a sexual relationship that was entirely unbelievable and bizarre to me. It was like the author thought "Oh, yeah, I gotta throw some sex in there, here, let's do this..." It SO did not fit the personality of the main character [or the love interest, for that matter]. It was just weird and awkward.

I think the book it worth reading, but I definitely loved the first half more than the second half.

Loritta Women's 5 Pairs Winter Knit Warm Wool Crew Socks Mix Colors
Loritta Women's 5 Pairs Winter Knit Warm Wool Crew Socks Mix Colors
Offered by Loritta
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Socks!!!!, February 18, 2016
These socks are so awesome! They are soft and warm. My poor, cold feet appreciate them so much!!! They have held up well to washing and wear for me. I had plans to hand wash and dry them, but ended up throwing them in with the regular laundry and they have been fine. I absolutely love them!

How To Preserve Eggs: Freezing, Pickling, Dehydrating, Larding, Water Glassing, & More (The Little Series of Homestead How-Tos from 5 Acres & A Dream Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction, February 16, 2016
I was expecting a little more to this "book" when I got it. It is a very short, very simple introduction to egg preservation techniques. It is well written and easy to read - I read the whole thing in less than 10 minutes. I'm not sure it is worth paying for though - more comprehensive articles can be found online for free with a very quick search.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20