Profile for Karen Modeski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Modeski "aka Redbird (Tat Artist)" RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Page: 1 | 2
1 Dozen Dinner Tea Spoons Sunflower Flatware with Bright Finish! *Great Quality*
Offered by Utensil Pro
Price: $12.29
5 used & new from $12.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible...NOT Quality AT ALL!, January 23, 2014
Cheap, rough edges. I am surprised at all the great reviews of this product. I can get better at the dollar store.

1 Dozen Ice Tea Spoons Sunflower Flatware with Bright Finish! *Great Quality*

Big Moon Ritual
Price: $11.88
48 used & new from $5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Psychadelic with No Substance, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Big Moon Ritual (Audio CD)
Saw this band and left early they were so awful. Might have been good if I was wasted, but I was not. Sorry Chris but the downhill slide is all yours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 5:18 AM PDT

Washington Capitals NHL Ticket Album, Holds 64 Tickets
Washington Capitals NHL Ticket Album, Holds 64 Tickets
Offered by That's My Ticket
Price: $5.99
13 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Money, June 29, 2011
Bought this for a friend who is a hockey fan. He loved it. Holds quite a bit. Made pretty nice for the money. Would buy for other fans.

Provocative Stretch Lace Babydoll. Side Slit with Satin Bow Treatment and Matching Thong Panty. Size 3X in Red.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stretch that far., March 1, 2011
I am a true size 22/24 so I ordered a 3x. The top fit OK but the thong was a no go. Iit was barely a large.

Ginsey Rubbermaid Flat Seaweed Vinyl Bath Mat, Green
Ginsey Rubbermaid Flat Seaweed Vinyl Bath Mat, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks Like a Skunk, November 19, 2010
Not sure why but this bath mat stinks just like a skunk. As soon as you unroll it the smell hits you. It is so bad that you can smell it as you approach the bathroom. Peeee Ewwwww! Will try to contact Rubbermaid to see if there is anything I can do to stop the stink.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2011 7:18 AM PST

Festive 6-Pack Of Seasonal Decorative Windsocks
Festive 6-Pack Of Seasonal Decorative Windsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!, November 17, 2009
If you've been looking for windsocks this is the deal you've been waiting for. Most socks are $10-$15 each. This pack has 6 for less than the price of one.. There is one for each season. They do not appear to be made any different than the others. I guess time will tell.

Carex Knee Pillow
Carex Knee Pillow
Offered by Schmaltz Herring
Price: $22.99
19 used & new from $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick Pillow, November 17, 2009
My old knee pillow was wearing thin so I bought this to replace it. It was the nicest one I found on line. There is only one issue with it. It is very thick and dense. Too thick to be really comfortable. If you are a skinny person with a really wide space between your thighs it might be great. I'm not really thin so it spreads my hips a bit wider than comfortable. Maybe it'll be better as it wears. For now it is used between my knees instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2010 5:21 PM PST

Core Basic Cervical Pillow, Regular Firm
Core Basic Cervical Pillow, Regular Firm
Offered by Kay Rehab
Price: $31.55
4 used & new from $31.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Boy Is It Firm!, November 17, 2009
I've had a cervical pillow for years. It was starting to wear thin and gushy so I ordered this. I like a firm bed so I thought I'd like a firm pillow. When they say "FIRM" they mean it. It is hard. So hard I had trouble sleeping. It's been about a month and I am just getting used to this new pillow.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Worth the Money, July 19, 2007
These chairs are awesome. They are so heavy that they are hard to move. Definitely worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2