Profile for Wilee D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wilee D RSS Feed (Wisconsin - USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Suddora Wrist Sweatband - Athletic Cotton Terry Cloth Wristband for Sports (Red)(1 Piece)
Offered by Suddora
Price: $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good color, high quality, June 8, 2015
Had a hard time finding bright yellow wrist sweatbands until I found these. Exactly what I was looking for. Good color, high quality. As usual; good service through Amazon.

Tommy Igoe Groove Conspiracy
Tommy Igoe Groove Conspiracy
Offered by CD Baby
Price: $12.10
19 used & new from $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Igoe & Friends Lay It Down, April 1, 2015
It's Tommy Igoe - one of the finest drummers today. He's assembled great musicians to play great and not so simple tunes. Well done - at a high level.

Eagles- Hotel California Tour Mens T-Shirt,black,2X-Large
Eagles- Hotel California Tour Mens T-Shirt,black,2X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars There's Some New Shirts In Town, April 1, 2015
We're going to see The Eagles this coming June 2015. We wanted shirts to wear to the show. I saw The Eagles in Wisconsin in 1977 so we figured these shirts would do the job - and they do. They came in a timely manner, and were properly packaged. They are good quality shirts. Couldn't have expected more. Quick delivery, proper packaging, good quality. Now we wait for June to roll around. I guess that's Life In The Fast Lane!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Price: $12.99
28 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb musicianship. Bought it due to a review in ..., March 12, 2015
This review is from: Ouroboros (Audio CD)
Superb musicianship. Bought it due to a review in a drum magazine, touting the drummer's skills. It was right on. New Orleans funk.

Vater Percussion SD9 Wood Tip
Vater Percussion SD9 Wood Tip
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $8.49
6 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars the only reason I gave four stars is because I didn't end up going with these sticks - but they are good sticks; just not a perf, November 21, 2014
First of all, the only reason I gave four stars is because I didn't end up going with these sticks - but they are good sticks; just not a perfect fit for me. I do like the feel of Vater sticks in general. And I like the squared off butt end look. I liked these sticks but they were just a bit heavy for me. So don't hesitate to try Vater.

Liam Lion and His Zoo Friends
Liam Lion and His Zoo Friends
by Patricia James
Price: $19.99
22 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liam & His Friends Is A Must Read - with a capital FUN!, November 17, 2014
A must read for parents and children. This is just the kind of book that parents and teachers can (and should) read to children. Of course, for those children that can read already, it's an excellent book for them to sit down with. It's a great, fun read for adults too. Take a tour with Liam as you're introduced to all of his friends in the zoo; each with their own name, along with clever and well done illustrations. Witty, fun, and smart writing. Check it out. You won't regret it.

Merkur "Heavy Classic" Double-Edged Safety Razor 34c
Merkur "Heavy Classic" Double-Edged Safety Razor 34c
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little razor, October 15, 2014
A great little razor. Well made - sturdy. I simply got tired of spending 15-20 bucks for replacement blades and decided to go this route. It's a great way to shave. I thought it might be too small but not the case. It fits nicely in my hand, is well balanced, and easy to maneuver. Well worth the money. Highly recommended.

Merkur-Razor Double Edge Razor Blades
Merkur-Razor Double Edge Razor Blades
Offered by FGP
Price: $7.38
15 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on the first blade and it works great. No more spending big bucks for replacement blades, October 15, 2014
When I ordered the Merkur Heavy Classic razor, I ordered the Merkur blades to go with it. Made sense. And NOT expensive. I'm on the first blade and it works great. No more spending big bucks for replacement blades.

Sweet Home Chicago
Sweet Home Chicago
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Was looking for a good version of this song, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Home Chicago (MP3 Music)
Was looking for a good version of this song. There are many out there, at various lengths and tempos. I don't know who the artist is, but it is a solid version of the song, and the style I was looking for. Well done.

Essential Toto
Essential Toto
Price: $7.29
65 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey - It's Toto's Greatest Hits!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Essential Toto (Audio CD)
This one is simple. If you like Toto at all. Or are familiar with a couple of their songs, this is a must have. Great songs from great musicians in a great band.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4