Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Evermover > Reviews

Browse

Evermover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evermover RSS Feed

Monsoon (Courtney Family Adventures Book 10)
Monsoon (Courtney Family Adventures Book 10)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a riveting read!!!., October 4, 2014
A typical Wilbur Smith page turner.. I would recommend reading Birds of Prey, the Monsoon and Blue Horizon back to back.. Wilbur smith is definitely a master of adventure and his Courtney series is one of the best adventure series I've read..

14k Yellow Gold 6.0-6.5mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace AAA Quality, 18 Inch Princess
Offered by UniquePearl
Price: $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them, July 1, 2012
I got these pearls as a surprise gift for my wife and she loves them :) They were exactly what she wanted.. They were tightly strung and did not have any gaps in between.. Thanks for the product :)

10k Gold 3-stone Diamond Heart Pendant with 18" Chain (1/10 Cttw; I-J Color)
10k Gold 3-stone Diamond Heart Pendant with 18" Chain (1/10 Cttw; I-J Color)

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, July 8, 2011
I got it gift-wrapped by Amazon and surprised my wife on our anniversary and she was absolutely thrilled.. the pendant looked really nice but the chain is quite thin but I felt it was definitely worth the price specified.