Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Destroya > Reviews

Browse

Destroya's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Destroya RSS Feed (silicon valley)

Match Men's Retro Cargo Pants #6516(36, 6516 Army green)
Match Men's Retro Cargo Pants #6516(36, 6516 Army green)
Offered by Match_Garments

1.0 out of 5 stars the smell of a very dirty ash tray, October 25, 2015
This review is from: Match Men's Cargo Pants (Apparel)
the pants are what they are supposed to be, as described. I would have given them a 4 star review except for one thing. When I opened the plastic bag that the pants were packed in, the smell of a very dirty ash tray, or a bad smokey room filled everything everywhere! IT almost made me throw up! it was gross, GROSS GROSS!!!! I had to wash the pants 4 times by themselves to get the smell out of them. I hate cigarette smell and the last thing I want is to smell like them! I should have returned the pants. Not sure why I didnt though.

This will be the last time i ever buy anything from this company again. Do I really want to buy clothes from a company that lets its employees smoke while making and packing their products and then makes me work hard to get them in a condition that new clothes should be in? Go ahead and call me extreme, I don't care but its my money and I chose to do business with companies that actually care about how their products appear to a customer. First opinions are hard to break and my opinion of this company is smoke!

Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Inkjet Printer
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Inkjet Printer
3 used & new from $1,250.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I had a great printer for 4 months, January 29, 2015
I would give this zero starts if I could. I will never ever buy an Epson product again. I am screaming to anyone who will listen to avoid this corrupt company and all their products. There is clearly an issue with the 4900/7900/9900 printers regarding clogged heads. I am sure Epson knows about this and yet they do nothing. I had a great printer for 4 months, then got sent another one to replace it and then another and then another. 4 printers all died within a year. when the 4th died 13 months after buying the first one they said deal with it. the repairs are more than I paid for the printer.

so, 5 printers died, all from the same problem. and yet epson tells me its my fault. passing the blame is something a guilty company does.

So please, run dont walk away from epson printers. they will not stand behind their clearly defective products. by an HP instead

Kodak 856 8214 Professional 400 Tmax Black and White Negative Film 120 (ISO 400) 5 Roll Pack
Offered by DEAL26
Price: $33.95
53 used & new from $22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars This has to be the best 400 speed black and white film ever (provia 400x ..., July 30, 2014
This has to be the best 400 speed black and white film ever (provia 400x is/was the best 400 speed film ever). developed in XTOL, Pyro-HD or perceptol 1:3, the grain, especially from a 6x7 neg, is practically non-existent at 16x20 inch darkroom print. The added stop or two over tmax 100 makes hand held shooting with an orange filter easy, especially with a mamiya 6 or a fuji MF rangefinder camera. Buy this film, shoot this film and then buy more so kodak gets the message that film is not dead, its alive and well thank you very much

Shoot film often!

5 Roll 120 Kodak EPP Pro Pack OUTDATED Vintage 100 Slide Film for Lomo and Holga

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS CRAP FILM, July 18, 2013
I had a friend buy this for me so i could use it when i got to his house. It does state the film is expired, but c'mon. shame on Photo warehouse for selling this crap. clearly they didn't test the film or if they did they are passing it along to unsuspecting people, like me. all 5 rolls were clearly damaged from poor or in-proper storage (oh yeh, the film has stips on the film box in Spanish that cover the English! so they must have bought it on the cheap and are trying to sell it to us at a profit). the film came out almost entirely clear, like the borders of black and white film. the rolls where shot right after some velvia and before some provia, all of which came out perfect. also some of the rolls were developed with the same velvia and provia. they came out fine but the kodak EPP, crap. so its not the camera, its not developing, must be the film.

DON'T BUY THIS FILM. Shame on any and all retailers who sell defective products to its customers, or should i say former customers.

Ocean's Trilogy (Ocean's Eleven / Ocean's Twelve / Ocean's Thirteen) [Blu-ray]
Ocean's Trilogy (Ocean's Eleven / Ocean's Twelve / Ocean's Thirteen) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
19 used & new from $11.58

1.0 out of 5 stars for those looking for this box set on Blu-Ray.... STAY AWAY!, April 23, 2008
This is, without a doubt, the WORST quality blu-ray movie I have seen!! what were they thinking when they did this transfer? It is hard to see a big difference in this regular DVD and the Blu-ray.

The movies are great. the quality is a real let down. This review is based on the HD quality, not the review of the movie, as it should be on the Blue ray box set listing. Don't waste your money until they do a better job with the quality of the conversion
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2012 10:27 AM PST