Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "DB" RSS Feed (New York)

Basketball T-Shirt You Wish You Could Shoot Like A Girl-limetiedye-small
Basketball T-Shirt You Wish You Could Shoot Like A Girl-limetiedye-small
Offered by Trenz Shirt Company
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, May 13, 2014
I bought this tshirt for a gift for my daughter's friend who turned 13 and LOVES basketball. She loved it as did all of the teens at the birthday party. I highly recommend. I cannot comment on durability of the shirt since we just gave it, but it seemed to be an average weight/quality tshirt.

The Dream Jumper's Promise: (A Romantic Suspense Mystery Thriller) (Dream Jumper Series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., April 2, 2014
A good read. Kept my undivided attention and had a "surprise" near the end I was not expecting. I would definitely recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 2:16 PM PDT

The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Price: $17.77

5.0 out of 5 stars the hunger games, December 23, 2012
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the most exiting, nerve raking trilogy ever. You will NOT regret buying this amazing wonderful trilogy. please do not hesitate buy the whole series right now. katniss and peeta would encourage you to.

13 Little Blue Envelopes
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 13 little blue envolopes, December 17, 2012
i loved this book and i think ginny had a wonderful time finding her call to self. i think any one from age 10 to all the way up would love this book. i did!!!

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Great to have a calculator on my fire. Very easy to use and handy to have everywhere I go. I highly recommend.

As Simple as It Seems (Laura Geringer Books)
As Simple as It Seems (Laura Geringer Books)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars as simple as it seems, February 19, 2012
i love this book so much i can barly put it down. i encorcorage everyone to read this book. no mater how young or old every one will enjoy this book very much.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but pricy, January 20, 2012
My 11-year-old daughter bought this for her Kindle touch 3G after much comparison. It is beautiful. However, we thought a "skin" would be a rubberized protector for the Kindle. It is not, it is simply a pretty sticker. So, even though it is very pretty, I know we wouldn't have paid over $20 for a "sticker". To quote my daughter, "That's kind of a rip off."
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2012 1:23 PM PDT

BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter
BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter
Offered by Deerso
Price: $5.19
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars nice price, January 20, 2012
After checking prices, this was the best price I found (because of free shipping). I thought the reviews about non-Bunn filters was crazy (how it at times overflows and makes grounds in the coffee), but it's true. It doesn't happen with these filters, they are a bit taller than other brands I tried.

BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
Price: $104.99
35 used & new from $74.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffeemaker!, November 7, 2011
I was a little bit skeptical after reading reviews on this coffeemaker. Some complained pouring was messy. I have not found this to be true at all! The brewing time is really 3 minutes! Gotta love that in the morning! The burner also reheats coffee that may be left from the last brew in a short amount of time as well. I did not buy the plastic container to fill, I instead use the pot itself because, as I said before, it doesn't leak when I pour! I will say that it is best to use the Bunn filters. We had a bunch of generic filters and it seemed about ever 1/3 time the grounds would end up over the filter. I bought those right in Walmart ($1.99 for 100). I do have to say, they are cheaper on Amazon.com $1.49 for 100 last I checked, if you can tag it onto an order so you can get free shipping, it's a great deal! All in all, I'm extremely happy (and so is my coffee loving husband) with our Bunn GRB and would highly recommend. I bragged so much, one of my coworkers asked me to order her one!

Eureka 96 B Quick Up Upright Cordless Stick Vacuum
Eureka 96 B Quick Up Upright Cordless Stick Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, August 25, 2005
I have been "shopping around" for a broom vac. I finally bought a Eureka Quick Up, but mine is not cordless and does not have the roller brush like this model. I love it! I was disgusted and amazed at how much junk it picked up off of my hardwood and tile floors. We have 2 cats, 2 dogs and a 4 year old, and I am amazed at how much it picks up every day!! It reminds me very much of the old "dust-buster". My 4 year old loves to help me with cleaning although I have to supervise her so she doesn't break it. Anyway, just wanted to give my opinion of the "less expensive" model. I bought it for $19.99, but again, it has a cord and does not have a roller brush. Definitely worth the $$.