Profile for Dee Dee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dee Dee RSS Feed

Delta Faucet RP28906 Hot/Cold Indicator
Delta Faucet RP28906 Hot/Cold Indicator
Offered by Showerdoordirect
Price: $1.61
9 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, February 17, 2014
I have no idea why the original indicator on my faucet fell apart (crumbled!), but this was a perfect replacement part, very happy with it, shipping, cost, delivery speed EXCELLENT!

ACDelco 25684395 Flasher Hazard/Turn Signal Lamp Assembly
ACDelco 25684395 Flasher Hazard/Turn Signal Lamp Assembly
Price: $22.50
10 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved $$$$$, but not an easy do-it-yourself project!, August 25, 2012
I was pretty sure my flasher module was the reason my left blinker was not working on my 1998 Buick Park Ave. - The hazard lights were working only on the right side as well. I had changed all bad bulbs already, so I figured if it wasn't the flasher module, replacing the multi-function lever would be my next project. The flasher module is located behind the dash between the radio and the steering wheel. No need to take the steering wheel apart, in fact I did and there's no access to the flasher module from the front of the dash at all. After removing several parts in the way I finally found the flasher. Without all the extra work I did, the job probably took me about 4 hours. Expect to spend a good deal of that time upside down with your legs over the seat or sticking out the door! I am not a mechanic and my husband and I do not have a huge tool collection. I am happy to say this was what I needed - everything is in working order and I saved the $500+ I would have paid someone else to do this. I am so happy to have found this part on Amazon.com!

Wilson Electronics - MobilePro - Portable Cell Phone Signal Booster - Includes 12-Inch Magnet Mount Antenna
Offered by AFC-LLC
Price: $225.00
3 used & new from $202.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked better than I expected!, July 23, 2012
After reading almost every review for this product I was a little concerned it may not boost the cell signal as much as I wanted. I had the unit fully installed and functioning in less than 5 minutes and only judging by the "bars" on my phone, the strength went from no bars, to 4 bars! I got this unit because I also have a Verizon WiFi unit and wanted to use both at the same time. Everyone in the house can use the WiFi, with excellent strength. If you want to use this for your cell phone, you will need to have your cell phone rather close to the booster. I use a headset, which works very well. I am very pleased with this purchase. I would have to go outside to the driveway to make calls before, and only have 1 bar on the phone with frequent dropped calls. I have been using this for over a week, including two days of heavy cloud cover/ rain.

Screaming Personal Alarm, Pull the Chain to Activate in Black Leopard
Screaming Personal Alarm, Pull the Chain to Activate in Black Leopard

4.0 out of 5 stars nice alarm, February 27, 2012
I purchased two of these for my daughters, and we tested them to see what they would sound like- very loud and just like the video on the website. Thankfully they haven't had to use them, but I think they would get more attention than a plain tone alarm! I have only two problems with these units. The first, you cannot replace the batteries, so when they are dead you need to toss them and buy a new one. The second, one of my daughters said that she put hers on her purse, but she's so afraid someone will pull the chain just to see what it is and accidentally start the alarm (she's in college) so she tucks it into the side pocket and out of easy reach. This kind of defeats the purpose of the quick grab chain. I really like that it just looks like a cell phone , so it's "hidden" in plain site. Overall I'm pretty happy with this product.

Key Ring Alarm in Red
Key Ring Alarm in Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice personal alarm, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Key Ring Alarm in Red (Misc.)

250 Seeds, OG Feverfew Herb (Tanacetum parthenium) Seeds By Seed Needs
250 Seeds, OG Feverfew Herb (Tanacetum parthenium) Seeds By Seed Needs
Offered by Seed Needs
Price: $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Feverfew seeds, February 27, 2012
I ordered Roman chamomile and feverfew but have only started the feverfew so far. It's about 1/4" tall now and with any luck I'll have nice strong plants this summer! They were delivered very quickly, and packaging was terrific! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Update: I just want to point out to anyone considering purchasing these seeds, that it will take a LONG time for these to germinate. I think it was a tad longer than two weeks. If you do not have experience with tiny seeds, you may want to learn a bit about how to get the best results. Once they germinate, you will need to keep a close watch on them to be sure they have proper light and water (I started them in a tray with holes in the bottom and kept them watered from below)in a well-lit bedroom window. I am happy to report that I have given plants away to friends and have two beautiful full plants on my deck a year after I put them in pots. I bring them inside if it is going to freeze, otherwise they tolerate cold temps very well. I live in Little Rock, AR