Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for RedAce > Reviews

Browse

RedAce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RedAce RSS Feed

Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $9.97
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall great book, August 25, 2015
This review is from: The Deep (Mass Market Paperback)
I happened to pick this up at Walmart based off of the premise of a plague making people forget how to live. What I didn't expect was how dark and introspective the book turned. I enjoyed the writing style to and how the author pulled you so that you felt claustrophobic. My only issue was how the ending wrapped up.

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor, Unisex (Blue/Blue)
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor, Unisex (Blue/Blue)
Offered by Pending_Products
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it's good., December 18, 2014
So far it is working great. This is my first heart rate monitor. I have had it for about 2 months and I use it to stay within a certain percentage of my heart rate. Holding onto the bars at the gym was not feasible when I'm sprinting or doing a long climb. Make sure to wet the plastic side of the band or else it won't be able to read your heart rate.

Sex, Marry, Kill
Sex, Marry, Kill
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Sex, Marry, Kill (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the story. I got it as a freebie and decided to read it. It took the childhood game of "sex, marry, kill" and turn it into a twisted horror story. The ending left me curious as to the authors future plans.

Innocence (with bonus short story Wilderness): A Novel
Innocence (with bonus short story Wilderness): A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, January 8, 2014
Loved it. The book kept me guessing until the end and the prose was beautiful. I loved the imagery as well.

The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates
The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, January 16, 2013
I do not normally review books but this book was recommended by a friend so I decided to read it. Four hours later and I was just taken aback by how insightful the author was. The questions that he presented not just based on a black man from the inner city but as a human. I think this book should be a school requirement nationwide.

American Assassin: A Thriller (The Mitch Rapp Prequel Series Book 1)
American Assassin: A Thriller (The Mitch Rapp Prequel Series Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Intro!, February 9, 2012
I had never read any of Vince Flynn's books. So reading about how this man comes to be a super soldier was great! Reading this book makes me want to read the other Mitch Rapp books to see how the character continues to development and become more awesome. I loved the detail and gritty look of what it takes to make a killer in this novel. Really a great story. Can't wait to read more of the series!

Under Mr Nolan's Bed (Revised)
Under Mr Nolan's Bed (Revised)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, February 9, 2012
I liked this story a lot. The erotica was well written no over the top superfluous dribble. The plot was interesting and the way that the characters interacted with each other flowed nicely. Crazier things have happened. The ending caught me by surprise and made me chuckle, even though to some it might not seem that funny. Still the end has a great twist.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2012 11:15 PM PST

Sin's Daughter
Sin's Daughter
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $1.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Different, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Sin's Daughter (Kindle Edition)
I got this book on whim and it was a freebie. It was ok. Im still a little confused about the Kai and his decisions. But if you are looking for some paranormal action with a leading lady and a brooding leading man sprinkled with sex then give this book a try.

Slow Hands (The Wrong Bed Book 43)
Slow Hands (The Wrong Bed Book 43)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars New for me, February 9, 2012
I am not big on reading romance stories because I feel like a lot of the are unrealistic. The plot was interesting and the sex scenes were good. If you want a story on hope with some sex thrown in there here you go.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2012 7:09 AM PST

Beauty's Punishment: A Novel (Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Book 2)
Beauty's Punishment: A Novel (Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Book 2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It was Ok..., February 9, 2012
If you are reading it for the sex then you might like it but I like plot as well as character development. As I read the story I was hoping Beauty would be killed or something. Woe is me, woe is me. Yea it sucked the circumstances that she was put in, but the way they went about dealing with it or looking at it to me was way too accepting or shallow.

Page: 1 | 2