Profile for Emircan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emircan RSS Feed

Call of Duty: Black Ops ProGaming Glasses
Call of Duty: Black Ops ProGaming Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars The ease, the comfort and the wetness, June 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been using this glasses for about a week now and i am constantly wearing them while using computers (which is all day).
Things i have noticed about it:

- The glasses change your vision slightly, the best way i can think of describing it is this:

My eyes focus on the point i am looking at; say i am looking at exactly the center of the screen, my eyes focus on that distance and the edges of the screen are further than the center, thus making them out of focus of my eye. These glasses correct that difference by bending the light like a concave vision (i know, not the best explanation) making it like all of the screen is the same distance from your eyes. That makes it easier to see the details on all around the screen.

This gives some people a headspin when they wear these glasses, and for me it is very comfortable. I cannot say for sure but i think your eyes will adjust to it in a short time. The first time i wore these glasses i felt that concave effect but i stopped noticing it after a few minutes.

I also find it difficult to focus on a far (like looking across the room) distance when wearing these glasses. They are definitely for short range for me, but they are very comfortable in short range. My eyes just dont get tired anymore.

- The glasses have yellow tint, making your vision more yellow. It is also something i quickly adjusted to and it feels easier to see, like it is easier to focus where i am looking at, giving a comfortable feeling.

- The glasses are very light. I sometimes forget that i am wearing them.

- I wear lenses and work near an air conditioner, this makes my eyes dry sometimes but no more after i started wearing these glasses. They are somewhat big and protective. Sometimes my eyes dry up almost instantly when i take the glasses off.

- The dog tag usb looks nice. I have been wearing it since purchase, but dont buy it just for that :)

- The package is nice also. It comes in a gamer style package. It contains a very thick case for you to put your glasses in. It also has a small plastic bag filled with air next to the product packaging which is i think to show that it was treated nicely during transport as it didnt pop.

- It has Call of Duty Black Ops written on the side of the glasses (not too catchy, people usually dont notice it), the case and the dogtag.

- It took 1,5 days for it to come to Turkey, my country.

Well, thats all i can think of right now. Hope you like it if you purchase it. I certainly liked it.