Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Tetsu Uma > Reviews

Browse

Tetsu Uma's Profile

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tetsu Uma "The 'Iron Horse'" RSS Feed (Illinois Native in Manassas Park, VA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Haggar Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Textured Microfiber Woven Shirt, Bamboo, 2X-Large/Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars The microfiber was cool in tropical temperatures (breathes), May 8, 2016
I bought the Haggar Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Textured Microfiber Woven Shirt for travel and it delivered. The microfiber was cool in tropical temperatures (breathes), it folded small in my bag but came out almost wrinkle-free. Very easy care - machine wash, tumble dry, pull out ready to wear - is an additional bonus. The square cut on the hem means I can wear it out of tuck it in at my discretion. I really like the Haggar Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Textured Microfiber Woven Shirt and I recommend it.

OXO Pop Cookie Medium Jar, 3-Quart
OXO Pop Cookie Medium Jar, 3-Quart
Price: $16.95
18 used & new from $13.56

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with the Pop top and found it to be excellent. The container is plastic and had a flat ..., December 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received the Oxo Medium Cookie Jar with the Pop top and found it to be excellent. The container is plastic and had a flat back so it sits slush against a wall.

Pros
- Air tight helps keep the contents fresh
- Pop top also helps keep unwanted elements out
- The Pop top serves as a handle

Cons
- None

Having a cookie jar like this reminds me of visiting my grandmother's house and the cookie jar on the counter. Oxo has taken her old glass cookie jar into the 21 Century. I recommend this.

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, 5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, 5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Facial Cleansing, December 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and found it to be gentle and effective. I also had my wife try it and she liked it as well as she found it effective for removing light makeup. I have a tendency to get shave bumps and after using the Simple gel for a few days, I found those went away as well. I recommend it and would buy it again.

Power Stop K129 Rear Ceramic Brake Pad and Cross Drilled/Slotted Combo Rotor One-Click Brake Kit
Price: $122.68
14 used & new from $93.16

4.0 out of 5 stars All Right But Has Rust Issues, December 29, 2015
I got this brake kit for a 2011 Mazda3 with the 2.5L and it is all right. After a few months of use, there is no warpage or excessive brake noise and fade. However, I've only had the kit for five months and the rotor hats have already started to rust which is why this only earned four star.

Pros
- All-in-one kit
- Drilled and Slotted rotors look very cool.

Cons
- Rotor hats rust quickly

Overall they are all right but I personally would consider other options as well. Would I buy them again? Possibly but I would think about painting the rotor hats with high temperature silver paint before installing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value!, February 15, 2015
The Blackhawk! Sportster Pistol Rug is an outstanding value for protecting your firearms. (Not sure exactly why they call this a "Pistol Rug." Perhaps because it doesn't have any handles.) Anyways, the exterior is medium cordura-style nylon and interior is a brushed texture to protect your firearm. It has a decent level of padding, a full-length zipper and a metal D-ring you could use to lock the zipper. Overall the construction seems solid.

The size says "Medium" but I tried and found it could easily hold a full-sized 1911 or a Beretta Model 92. I plan to use them in my range bag to provide extra protection for my pistols. At the $3.99 with free-shipping price, I recommend them.

The Marine Corps Hymn
The Marine Corps Hymn
Price: $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars You Better be Standing at Attention, Jarheads!!, December 25, 2014
This review is from: The Marine Corps Hymn (MP3 Music)
This recording has a decent arrangement and while the fidelity has room for improvement, it isn't at all bad.

NOTE: The actual name of this piece is "Marines' Hymn" and John Phillip Sousa didn't write it. The music is from the "Gendarmes' Duet" in the opera "Geneviève de Brabant" by Jacques Offenbach.

Sgt Cole
USMC '85-'91

Alpha Industries Men's Valor Slim Fit MA-1 Bomber Jacket, Sage, XX-Large
Alpha Industries Men's Valor Slim Fit MA-1 Bomber Jacket, Sage, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Really Small - Too Many Stencils, September 15, 2014
I wanted an authentic MA-1. This one runs really small. (Yes, I see that it is Slim Fit but this is small even by that standard.) Also, there are too many stencils that aren't on the original. I did not take much time looking it over once I discovered it was too small but from what I did see, construction seemed okay with a lot of insulation.

Toyota Tsusho 4TTO18174 8.5-watt LED Light Bulb
Toyota Tsusho 4TTO18174 8.5-watt LED Light Bulb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent LED Bulb for Downward Facing Fixtures, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking to try an LED bulb in a light fixture hanging over our kitchen island and the Toyota Tsusho 8.5-watt LED Light Bulb did not disappoint. Like all LED bulbs, it is instant-on; unlike CFL bulbs. I found the color of the light provided by the Toyota Tsusho bulb to be indistinguishable from soft white incandescent bulbs and good CFLs and better than some cheap LED bulbs. I know the description says 480 lumens but the brightness seemed comparable to a 60w incandescent bulb. YMMV on that one but that's my observation as it's used in a four bulb fixture. In over a year of use, I've had not problems.

I would like to note that this is a DIRECTIONAL bulb and won't work well in a lamp. The instruction pictographs even indicate this is for downward projecting fixtures.

The Toyota Tsusho 8.5-watt LED light bulb has given me good service thus far and I recommend it.

Belkin Essential 023 Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation, 2 Pack (Blacktop/Clear)
3 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soft Case for 4th Gen iPod Touch, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got the Belkin Essential case to replace a two-piece hard case and I am quite satisfied. The fit is exceptional and all the holes align with the connector, headphone jack, and photo lens. The soft rubber makes the case easy to install and to remove and gives good grip as well. It also provides a degree of protection from drops and scratches . The only negatives are minor; the rubber sometimes gets dusty and because it is so grippy, it is hard to slide into the electronics pocket on my briefcase. See, I told you they were minor. I suppose that if you really abused it, the rubber would tear but mine is still going strong after more than a year. Oh, and did you notice the price?

My Belkin Essential case continues to give me great service and if you are not looking for a hard case, I recommend it.

Amzer AMZ95216 TPU Hybrid Skin Fit Case Cover for Sony Xperia J ST26i  - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging
Amzer AMZ95216 TPU Hybrid Skin Fit Case Cover for Sony Xperia J ST26i - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging
Price: $6.95
3 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection for Your Xperia Phone, November 6, 2013
It fits all right but it is a little rigid which causes problems with using the buttons on the side. It does protect the phone so overall it does a good job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14