Profile for Marian McClellan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marian McClellan RSS Feed

Navigating Alzheimer's: 12 Truths about Caring for Your Loved One
Navigating Alzheimer's: 12 Truths about Caring for Your Loved One
by Mary K. Doyle
Price: $14.95
15 used & new from $8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks From a Caregiver, June 2, 2015
I recently bought your book because my father has an Alzheimer's-like disease. His wife has decided to care for him at home and the last ten years have been difficult, to say the least. I found your book to be full of emotional warmth and support for caregivers, so I sent her a copy. I just spoke with her today and she asked that I send you her thanks and appreciation for your understanding words. She said that she felt less alone after reading your book.

Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values
Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, April 17, 2014
Practical, inspiring, refreshing. Recommend to anyone stuck in conflict at work or at home. Nice use of poetry. Thank you.

In the Company of Heroes: The Memoirs of Captain Richard M. Blackburn Company A, 1st Battalion, 121st Infantry Regiment - WW II: The Memoirs of
by Jerald W. Berry
Price: $17.99
20 used & new from $17.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, September 3, 2013
The details are finely drawn and the voice is so real - making this book a pleasure to read. I enjoyed the photographs. This story really grabbed me - what a full life!

The Widow's Son
The Widow's Son
by Bruce Steinberg
Price: $14.36
42 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, March 16, 2011
This review is from: The Widow's Son (Paperback)
I liked the setting - Skokie, Illinois in 1960's as the background for a 12 year boy trying to put his family back together. I found this book funny, touching, and surprising.