Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for ryerye89 > Reviews

Browse

ryerye89's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ryerye89 RSS Feed

Seiko Men's SKX779 "Black Monster" Automatic Dive Stainless steel Watch
Seiko Men's SKX779 "Black Monster" Automatic Dive Stainless steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this watch!!!! BLACK MONSTER FEVER, May 3, 2012
Wow... I am amazed by this watch it is absolutely beautiful. I ordered the Monster with the black face and boy am I glad I did. I have been researching watches for quite a while and this one always came through on a variety of websites as being a great buy, and a watch whose quality far exceeds the price. I agree with these reviews. The casing, the brushed stainless steel, the sweeping movement are all beautiful, my friend has a few omega and rolex timepieces and even he was looking at getting a black monster after he saw mine. I have received compliments on it quite regularly also. If you have your reservations about making the purchase.. DONT... Seiko is a reliable watchmaker and the quality is there. Don't be fooled by brands that make you pay more for the name. This watch carries a japanese movement in it but is assembled in a Malaysia plant. Seiko has a few plants located out of Japan but from what I understand the quality is no different, the only thing that differs is the place on the map in which your timepiece was put together. Depending on the seller you buy it from the face may display Malaysia movement on the front... Depending on who you talk too this makes a difference in the desirability and collect ability of the watch. I purchased mine from Luxurywatchstore through Amazon and it does not display malaysian movement on the face, I will be posting pictures here soon so you can see. So buy through them if this matters to you, Im happy I did personally. BUT REMEMBER TECHNICALLY SPEAKING THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. So if you want a great watch at a great price with an awesome workhouse movement, the best lume on the market (honestly... this thing needs to be in the light for like two min and it displays amazing glow), Seiko's reliability, and a great compliment attractor look no further than the Seiko black monster. PS... get the model with the stainless band, it is made of solid stainless and is beautiful and well worth the additional 15-20 bucks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Seiko Divers Automatic Black Monster SKX779K Men's Watch
Seiko Divers Automatic Black Monster SKX779K Men's Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Watch, Great buy--BLACK MONSTER FEVER, May 3, 2012
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 12:27 AM PDT

Seiko Men's SNK809 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Canvas Strap
Offered by MallStop
Price: $59.00
64 used & new from $53.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for a Great Price, April 21, 2012
Got this watch in the mail about a week ago and here are some of my first impressions. First and foremost the watch has nice weight to it, the materials seem like they are very good quality (even the fabric watchband). I will say that this is a small watch! I was taken back by how small it was upon first glance, but after wearing it for a while it is actually a very nice size. The back is clear which allows you to see the beautiful automatic movement within the watch.One note about the movement though, on Amazons website it states that the movement is Japanese, when in actuality on the back of the watch it clearly states that it is a Malaysian movement. The movement is accurate, and nice to look at and based on the other reviews on this website I wouldn't be too worried about the movements quality/durability. So what are you waiting for? A high quality Seiko automatic watch for under $100 bucks? BUY IT!
Comment Comment | Permalink