Profile for Dale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dale RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ballistic Rugged Holster for Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
Ballistic Rugged Holster for Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
Offered by TheCellDeal
Price: $14.70
6 used & new from $14.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but with 1 flaw., May 26, 2014
I purchased a similar kind of case for my Nexus 1. That case still works & I have had it years longer & use it a lot, as I still use my N1 to play music while working out. The main difference is that case's latch that clicks the phone securely in place is spring loaded, not just solid plastic. I had to replace this case after a couple years, because the solid plastic latch cracked. But paying $15 for a replacement case after years of good service isn't so bad.

SHARKK® Ultra-Slim (4mm) Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard for iOS iPad / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini / iPad Air / iPad 4,3,2 / iPhone / Samsung Galaxy Tab / Google Nexus / Windows / Android 3.0 and above / with Built-in lithium battery / Aluminum Body (Ultra Slim 4mm Bluetooth, Black) / Carrying Pouch Included
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $23.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Customer service changed my rating from 1 to 3 stars, March 7, 2014
I had initially wanted to rate this keyboard a 1, because the first one I received had a defective charging port & wouldn't charge. It also had the little rubber feet stuck on, which made me think it was a refurbished item. After I placed a critical review about Sharkk, below was their response:
"I read the feedback left on amazon and understand the keyboard you got came
opened and was a return or something of that nature.
I am terribly sorry about that. Although amazon handled all of our inventory and
shipping, and they are responsible for making sure returns do not get mixed up
with the regular inventory, we still take full responsibility and can send a new
one from our facility right away."
They did then send me a replacement keyboard, which worked well. I had no problem connected to my phone & tablet. It also had the rubber feet on, so don't know if that is being done on all new keyboards. So maybe I didn't get a recycled & broken product, but a factory defect. Anyway, kudos for Sharkk support & standing behind their product.

The Host
The Host
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sci-fi nut review, August 5, 2013
This review is from: The Host (Amazon Instant Video)
Realize this review is from someone who is a sucker for Sci-fi. I also like movies with a new twist, which this had. Put those two together, with some decent acting & storyline, & you've got a winner in my book.

Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $334.12
67 used & new from $219.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Man's new best friend!, July 11, 2013
I love this little guy. It does a great job of vacuuming, so I don't have to. What more does a guy need to say?

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad
Price: Click here to see our price
180 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice functional size, July 11, 2013
I have used regular sized wireless keyboards & mini ones, similar in size to an iPhone. This keyboard is somewhere in the middle, which seems just right. The trackpad doesn't get in the way when typing & eliminates the need for a separate mouse.

StarTech USB 2.0 to SATA IDE Adapter (USB2SATAIDE)
StarTech USB 2.0 to SATA IDE Adapter (USB2SATAIDE)
Price: Click here to see our price
59 used & new from $20.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Doe the job, July 11, 2013
Nice little tool to help recover data from hard drives. It is lacking an instruction manual, which would be handy when a drive requires more then one connection.

3dRose cst_4807_3 Shih Tzu Puppy Ceramic Tile Coasters, Set of 4
3dRose cst_4807_3 Shih Tzu Puppy Ceramic Tile Coasters, Set of 4
Price: $27.95
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom loves them, May 31, 2013
My Mom has 2 Shih Tzus & I sent this to her for Mother''s Day, along with the matching mouse pad. She loves them & I find the quality of the ceramic coasters to be excellent.

3dRose LLC 8 x 8 x 0.25 Inches Mouse Pad, Shih Tzu Puppy (mp_4807_1)
3dRose LLC 8 x 8 x 0.25 Inches Mouse Pad, Shih Tzu Puppy (mp_4807_1)
Price: $19.42
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom loves it, May 31, 2013
My Mom has 2 Shih Tzus & I sent this to her for Mother''s Day, along with the matching coasters. All I can say is she loves it.

Momeni New Wave Chinese Hand Tufted 5'-3"-by-8'-0" Wool Rug  NW-12 BGE, Beige
Momeni New Wave Chinese Hand Tufted 5'-3"-by-8'-0" Wool Rug NW-12 BGE, Beige
Offered by Rug Depot Super Store
Price: $479.02
13 used & new from $479.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rug!, May 31, 2013
For those who like/need a splash of color, this rug does it with style. We had thought about choosing the similar rug, with purple in the middle instead of off-white, but we also needed to help the room feel lighter. This rug was light enough for our needs, while the bright stripes were able to pull in the colors from the rest of the room. As others have attested, it will shed a lot initially, but it's quality & style are well worth it.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Acting sub-par, but intriguing storyline, March 20, 2013
I'm not sure why I never saw this first movie in the series before. It starts off slow & obviously the director & editors were quite enamored with the computer effects, because they spent way to long showing effects that by today's standards are poor. But patience pays off, as I found the story-line, the sci-fi concept that unfolds very intriguing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3