Profile for Vincent Green > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vincent Green "nyackjazz" RSS Feed (Valley Cottage, NY United States)

Divergent
Divergent
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Divergent (Kindle Edition)
BEAUTIFUL OMG. YAY. FANTASTIC. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. THIS BOOK IS SO AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Char-Broil Hose and Regulator
Char-Broil Hose and Regulator
Price: $15.64
4 used & new from $15.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, August 16, 2011
I wish the hose had been longer, but this was the only option for my CharBroil side burner. Many side burners have a separate gas feed, but mine has a single pipe that feeds the side AND the three primary burners. Twice I bought the wrong one. Third time is a charm.

AA / AAA 4 Cell Battery Storage Case Bundle of Six Cases
AA / AAA 4 Cell Battery Storage Case Bundle of Six Cases
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $6.42
6 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Got rechargeables? Get these., July 13, 2011
I got Eneloop rechargeables and a bunch of these boxes. I got a Sharpie and labeled them 'charged' and 'recharge' on the inside, as it rubs off on the outside. This is how intell one from anothernin my bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2012 11:09 AM PST

3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
Offered by KIKI MALL (Shipping From HongKong)
Price: $1.28
93 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., February 22, 2011
I bought a variety of stylii to test for handwriting. These were by far the worst. I assumed, based on price, that they would be of little value. The tips are not as conductive as they should be, and they don't stand up to handwriting. Stick with a Pogo for handwriting.

Pogoplug Multimedia Sharing Device
Pogoplug Multimedia Sharing Device
10 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect., September 1, 2010
I installed this item on my network. It did exactly as it was supposed to do, with the exception that the Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WDBABM0010BBK-NESN (Midnight Black) I hooked up is now locked if you take it off the pogoplug (works fine when it's via pogoplug, so I'm not sure if that's the pogoplug or the My Passport drive.) I like being able to store my media files in one place for availability anywhere. Now trying to see if I can use it as an iTunes server.

Motorola S805 Bluetooth D.J. Style Stereo Headset
Motorola S805 Bluetooth D.J. Style Stereo Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, range OK, November 7, 2009
I like the headset. Good quality. but not a lot of range. If your phone is in your pocket or you are next to your bluetooth device, it's OK. They say 30 feet, but I'd put it more at 15 line of sight.

Once Upon A Mattress (1959 Original Broadway Cast)
Once Upon A Mattress (1959 Original Broadway Cast)
Price: $11.18
43 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have classic!, November 9, 2004
Carol Burnett's big break on broadway! Anyone who is a Carol fan probably has this recording already. If not, it's worth it just for "The Swamps of Home", with Carol singing 'gluggle-uggle-uggle'.

The orchestral arrangements hearken back to a simpler day, when everything wasn't blaring trumpets and screaming electronics. Be aware that the production value also hearkens back, so you will not be using this CD to test your new speakers.

However, this show reflects the joy of Broadway of old, and the performances within do the genre justice. Join Carol for her Tour-de-force, old school.

Once Upon a Mattress (1997 Broadway Revival Cast)
Once Upon a Mattress (1997 Broadway Revival Cast)
Price: $11.48
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Recording, January 2, 2002
I thoroughly enjoyed this recording. The vocal performances are strong, the quality of the recording is solid, and the interpretation of the material is exciting.

If you are a performer, and you are purchasing this as a reference, be careful. This recording contains new orchestrations which MAY NOT be the ones your performance is using. You may wish to consult your Music Director to be certain which orchestrations you are using.

Then again, why not own both? Then you can compare for yourself. Both this one and the 1959 recording are great for their era.

Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization
Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization
by Ken Blanchard
Price: $15.77
1005 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy but 'worthwhile' read!, June 26, 2001
I sped through this book for 2 reasons- 1) it was printed with large type, short bits of text on each page, and written in a very accessible way, and 2) because it was so compelling.

I read it as part of a class on Educational Administration, and I plan to use it in the job I just got! The ways seem so simple, so easy, that I can't imagine anyone who 'gets' it (so to speak) being unable to motivate their employees. Of course, they must first master the 3 primary tenets therein.

Worth the money, worth the time, and filled with resources you can use.