Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Sandra Bricker > Reviews

Browse

Sandra Bricker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sandra Bricker "Sandie 129" RSS Feed (Tampa, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Shuter 13 Pockets A4 Expanding Accordion File Folder with Buckle Closure, Flexible and Comfortable Handle and Subject Labels(Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storage for receipts and forms after tax season, April 19, 2015
It took a really long time to receive, but it's very cute.

Assorted Handmade Embellished Birthday Cards Box Set, 8 Pack Birthday Card Assortment Mustache, Sail Boats, Music, Cheeseburger in Bulk For Teens, Kids Him, Dad, Husband

Enough Already: Winning Your Ugly Struggle with Beauty
Enough Already: Winning Your Ugly Struggle with Beauty
by Barbara L. Roose
Price: $12.70
45 used & new from $0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Saying what needs to be said to women!, February 28, 2015
I was so fortunate to get to read an advance copy of this book. As Christian women - and especially for me, a woman who has had often paralyzing body and beauty issues - this author says what we need to hear. It's a Christian worldview perspective, but it's absolutely not just for Christian women. This author's voice is humorous, intelligent, witty and sound as she applies her own "Tall Brown Barbie" experience to the landscape of women's issues and challenges with the concept of beauty. I can't give a higher recommendation to this book.

The Diamond Life: You Are More Than You Have Become!
The Diamond Life: You Are More Than You Have Become!
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Seeking the Diamond Life, December 29, 2014
Tony Scott's book, The Diamond Life, was a wonderful surprise. The writing is very good, and the premise is a foundation we all (consciously or unconsciously) seek. The story of how a diamond becomes all it can be is a perfect metaphor to deliver this message, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

Before the Class Reunion (short): Prequel to the Class Reunion series
Before the Class Reunion (short): Prequel to the Class Reunion series
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was such fun! After reading the Class Reunion series, November 4, 2014
This was such fun! After reading the Class Reunion series, I really thought this was a creative and innovative idea for the author to release a prequel. I hope she does more with these characters. How about a FAMILY reunion or two?

What a Girl Needs: An Ashley Stockingdale Novel
What a Girl Needs: An Ashley Stockingdale Novel
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love Kristin Billerbeck's books, November 4, 2014
I really love Kristin Billerbeck's books. One of the things I love most is that you never really know what to expect. This one was no exception. I loved the early Ashley books, but Ashley 2.0 is grown-up "this is the real world" fiction with the expectation of the romance formula stripped away to bring readers a simply entertaining read. Like a reunion, sometimes when you catch up with old friends, the years in between will show. My old friend Ashley shows the signs of her experience since I saw her last. She's more just-like-me than I'd realized.

Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose
Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose
Price: $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Written from a Christian World Perspective - So Refreshing!, January 14, 2014
I pre-ordered this book for my Kindle because I really love Candace Bure, and once I started reading it I immediately remembered why she's so high on my radar. I am a Christian woman and I try to live my own life by Biblical standards (and often fail miserably). Candace writes a thoughtful book filled with insights and charm. Her writing voice speaks to my heart. "I'm just an ordinary woman trying to live my life from a Christian world perspective, just like you." We couldn't be more different, Candace and I. And yet we couldn't be more similar either.

I found it genuinely interesting that Candace's stance about marriage in this book stirred up such controversy among women. But what really impacted me was her response to that controversy. She is solid in her beliefs, she doesn't push them on the world around her, but she unabashedly shares them without apology or regret. She's consistent in that. Love her, hate her, agree or disagree with her, I feel like you'll always get an honest answer out of her. If it doesn't bless your heart, so be it. That's okay. But let me tell you that when it DOES bless your heart, you'll remember and be moved.

I highly recommend this book to the haters as well as the fans. There's a lot of inspiration here. She gets you and what you're going through. I'm not a mom, but juggling priorities and life's purpose isn't a challenge confined to moms. It's universal, and Candace approaches it with a tender heart and a unique perspective.

The Call
The Call
Price: $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars CedarCreek NEVER MISSES, October 13, 2013
This review is from: The Call (MP3 Music)
Okay. It's my church, so of course I was going to listen. But the worship band from CedarCreek just never seems to miss digging deep into me and bringing up the praise. I'm so proud and excited to see them finally putting it out there for everyone to share. Their passion for the things of God is contagious. Catch it!

Last Chance for Justice: A Bloomfield Novel
Last Chance for Justice: A Bloomfield Novel
by Kathi Macias
Price: $14.99
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomfield SHINES!, June 18, 2013
I really loved this installment of the Bloomfield series. It's not always easy to combine quirky with an engaging plot, but this book has it all. I'm a Kathi Macias fan anyway, but this one really jumped out at me. I finished it last night and woke up this morning thinking about the characters and how they fit into the Bloomfield life. It's a fun read that will warm your heart.

Pretty Is as Pretty Does: Class Reunion Series - Book 1
Pretty Is as Pretty Does: Class Reunion Series - Book 1
by Debby Mayne
Price: $11.53
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars And Pretty DOES!, June 12, 2013
I like Debby Mayne books. She has always told a clean, entertaining story that kept me turning pages. This book, however, is different from anything she's written before. It's not romance, it's women's fiction, and it's by far the best of them for Mayne. Told from varying perspectives, Pretty Is As Pretty Does takes the tone of a Breakfast Club for the next generation. Anyone who has ever attended a class reunion and knows the angst and expectations and surprises that go with them will LOVE this read. You won't want to put it down. And the good news? There are more to follow in this series. I can't wait to catch up to these characters again. And if you love it like I did, you'll want to hit Debby Mayne's blog and read the prequel stories she published there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3