Profile for funnygirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

funnygirl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
For Apple iPod Touch 5 (5th Generation) Silicone Skin Case, Black
For Apple iPod Touch 5 (5th Generation) Silicone Skin Case, Black
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $2.84
7 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars thin and not bulky, July 27, 2014
perfect fit and not bulky at all. for me it is great, I would want more protection however if a child was going to be using it.

iPearl Leather Carrying Folia Cover Case for iPad 4 (Retina display & Lightning connector), iPad 3 & iPad 2 with 30-pin connector, with Built-in Stand, hand strap, sleep/wakeup function and FREE Touch Screen Stylus Pen - PINK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great product!, January 31, 2014
This is the 2nd one I have had. It is great, has a place that you are able to hold while on the treadmill or exercise bike. The only flaw is that needs a better holder for the pen, which keeps falling out.

Tamrac 5426 Aria 6 Photo/iPad Bag, Moss Green
Tamrac 5426 Aria 6 Photo/iPad Bag, Moss Green
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $98.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag at a Great price!, March 9, 2013
When I first got this I thought is was much bigger than what i wanted. They were very good to accept to let me return it. I would have to pay postage for the return. My husband talked me into keeping it, as it also will hold my wallet, cell phone and keys when we go to s sporting event. I am sure that I will keep adding to my lens too! The drawl back is the latch, if you don't have it snapped it will hit everything as it is at the very bottom of the bag.

LaCrosse Men's 18" Grange Hunting Boot,OD Green,8 M US
LaCrosse Men's 18" Grange Hunting Boot,OD Green,8 M US
Price: $71.97
11 used & new from $70.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband, March 9, 2013
He was looking for a boot that wouldn't take his sock for while wearing and this is great. Fits snug around the ankle and a good fitting boot. The only complaint is they are very tall, he would like them better if they were an inch or two shorter, they come right up to his knee! They are a more slender boot, which works great for him.

Melissa & Doug 60-Piece Standard Unit Blocks
Melissa & Doug 60-Piece Standard Unit Blocks
Price: $49.99
52 used & new from $40.43

5.0 out of 5 stars This was great!, January 30, 2013
Bought this for our grandsons for Christmas, it was a lot big than I had thought, came very well packaged so it didn't get damaged in shipping. The boys loved it.

Fix Your Photos with Photoshop Elements 8, 9, & 10 - An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 31, 2012
He is the fist person that will tell you in a way that you can understand. Love his work.
He makes it fun and you are able to learn. Love it!

Nike Baseball Backpack Backpack Varsity Royal/Black/Silver
Nike Baseball Backpack Backpack Varsity Royal/Black/Silver
Offered by Capitol Deals
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought them for Christmas gifts., December 31, 2012
Love it, we got 2 of them for our grandsons for Christmas, they loved it. Hoping they will last for W few years.

The Borrowers Aloft: Plus the short tale Poor Stainless
The Borrowers Aloft: Plus the short tale Poor Stainless
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book!, September 6, 2012
I have really enjoyed these books, so neat to see the things that "the borrowers" use on the things we toss. Nice to read a nice clean book...

Prosimmon Icon Junior Golf Club Set & Stand Bag for kids ages 4-7 RH
Prosimmon Icon Junior Golf Club Set & Stand Bag for kids ages 4-7 RH
Price: $82.06
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 4, 2012
We bought these for our grandson for Christmas a year ago, they were perfect. He is now almost 7 years old and will be able to play with these for another couple of years. Very impressed with quality. These are a great set to start you child with..

Budding Reader Book Set 2: Wit and Kit (Ten Books)
Budding Reader Book Set 2: Wit and Kit (Ten Books)
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time!, May 4, 2012
Didn't care for this at all. It doesn't keep the kids attention. After getting through it once, they don't want it read again. :(

Page: 1 | 2