Profile for T. Buys > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Buys RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hard Choices
Hard Choices
by Hillary Rodham Clinton
Price: $20.90
139 used & new from $8.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid book about a STUPID person., June 13, 2014
This review is from: Hard Choices (Hardcover)
Is this book cheaper per page than toilet paper per sheet??? If so, that is the only way I would recommend this.

PS: Be sure to wash your hands in BENGHAZI BLOOD before touching this trash.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 7:01 AM PDT

Gilmour Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle with Threaded Front 573TF
Gilmour Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle with Threaded Front 573TF
Price: $6.33
35 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, simple Nozzle, December 7, 2013
This nozzle works great! I would certainly recommend this nozzle. It is simple, affordable and seems very durable. Nothing bad to say.

The Last of Us
The Last of Us
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: $28.00
210 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games I have ever played!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: The Last of Us (Video Game)
Incredible game! It is a must play. Probably one of the top 5 games I have ever played.

The only 2 negatives I can think of are as well:

1 - It is very linear. If you enjoy open worlds, such as GTA V, this game is quite the opposite. It is more like walking through 1 hallway for 15 hours...that may not sound fun, but keep in mind it is an absolutely beautiful and amazing hallway!

2 - I did not get into the multiplayer. It just didn't appeal to me. Even without multiplayer, this is still a 5 star game.

The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
by Thomas J. Stanley
Price: $12.38
139 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST personal finance books ever!, May 7, 2013
I would highly recommend this book to any person who has ever received or spent money!

This book is without a doubt one of the best personal finance books I have ever read. In fact, I have read this book several times.

This is NOT a fluffy, motivational book that claims to 'change your life'.

It does NOT portray any 'get rich quick' methods.

It gives the FACTS on what it takes to be successful and accumulate wealth (based on tons of research and common sense).

Regards,

-Prodigious Accumulator of Wealth (PAW)

Max Payne 3 - Playstation 3
Max Payne 3 - Playstation 3
Offered by Isomergames
Price: $12.53
178 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Must play game!, April 2, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I like simple, straight-forward reviews - so here is mine:

GOOD:
1. Amazingly detailed graphics in beautiful settings.
2. The graphics, acting and music really immerse you into the culture of this game - some of the levels feel very realistic.
3. The story-telling, flash-backs and narration are like no other game! What an incredible way to tell a story.

BAD:
1. I played the multi-player for a bit and didn't really get into it; therefore this game did not have much replay value to me.
2. After I beat the single-player and tried out the MP, I sold the game because I did not see myself playing through it again even though it was amazing.

BOTTOM LINE:
You must play through the single player game at least once! The story-telling is like none other and the graphics are great.

Premium Crystal Protective Hard Case / Cover / Shell for Apple iPhone 4 (Clear)
Premium Crystal Protective Hard Case / Cover / Shell for Apple iPhone 4 (Clear)
Offered by Slick Blue
Price: $5.90
2 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!, April 9, 2012
This case is great and looks great! May not protect as well as other cases if dropped or ran over by a train.

USB Travel Kit - Car Charger, Travel Adapter & Data Cable for Apple iPod iPhone 4 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 21, 2012
Everything seems to work great! Very good price - I can't imagine buying this stuff at a Verizon store! While nothing has broken, the items are not exactly high quality - but at this price, who really cares!

Highly recommend.

>iPhone 4 hard back case cover for Clear/Transparent
>iPhone 4 hard back case cover for Clear/Transparent
Offered by urenumber1supplier
Price: $1.00
5 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case!, February 23, 2012
This case is excellent! I love the fact that it is clear so you can still see the awesomeness of my iPhone 4s. It is SO slim fitting which is perfect for me!

I doubt this case would provide much protection if dropped on cement or if you are rough with your phone. I am very careful with my phone, so it is not a big deal. I just wanted something to prevent everyday scratches.

BONUS: It comes with protective screens as well.

PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition
PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $21.20
125 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, February 14, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been gaming my whole life and this is one of the best games I have ever played!

My wife enjoys it as well and she is not a gamer.

I might come back and expand on this review, but there is nothing bad to say about this game! Seriously, buy it!

Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3
Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3
Price: $19.34
320 used & new from $3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the multiplayer, February 14, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this game used on Amazon 2 weekends ago and already sold it back this past weekend because I was disappointed. Before buying the game, I read a lot of reviews and watched videos and was really excited for something different than COD.

The GOOD:
- The single player was really good - everyone should play it through once.
- The levels were challenging and it felt realistic (as if I know what war feels like)
- I enjoyed the diversity of flying, tanks, etc.

The BAD:
- The graphics felt 'cartoonish' and fake. It felt like Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 from a few years ago. I think the graphics on any recent COD are better and more detailed.
- My biggest let-down was the multiplayer. I really thought it was going to be vastly different than COD and take COD to a whole new level; however it was still the same "run and gun" with WAY too many players.
- If you buy this game used (like I did), I can't believe you have to pay $10 just to play multiplayer. What a joke.

CONCLUSION:
- Just rent it for a few days, beat the single player missions, have some fun with multiplayer and forget it.

Everyone has their opinions; these are mine - if you comment on this, please act like an adult.

Page: 1 | 2