ARRAY(0x9a3e1390)

Customer Reviews: 263

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Stone RSS Feed (Midwest / Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PhysiciansCare First Aid Titanium Non Stick Bandage Shears, 7" Bent, Blue
PhysiciansCare First Aid Titanium Non Stick Bandage Shears, 7" Bent, Blue
Price: $12.29
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, March 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We love these at our house for many uses - but our favorite use is to open packaging - especially the formed plastic which so many things come encased in. They are sharp and the offset handle allows them to be used without cutting one's hand on the plastic edges. Highly recommended, get more than one pair so they will be accessible!

Suave Kids 3 In 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash, Pineapple, 22.5 Ounce
Suave Kids 3 In 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash, Pineapple, 22.5 Ounce
Price: $4.59
3 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars No Complaints - a lot of product!, March 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This shampoo works as well as any (per report today of wife and kids), and if you have kids in the around-10 age (who are doing their own thing shower-wise) this is a good purchase. The container is large and kids (I think all kids not just ours!) tend to use a lot more of stuff like this (shampoo, tooth paste) than is really needed so the large container size saves $!

Overall, highly recommended with kids.

Goodyear EP 46501 3/8-Inch by 25-Feet 250 PSI Rubber Air Hose with 1/4-Inch MNPT Ends
Price: $19.60
13 used & new from $13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works MUCH better than Original Equipment!, March 16, 2014
We have a several year old Craftsman compressor which has served us well for filling tires on our cars. It came with a very cheap hose which never felt flexible in the cold - and recently when my wife tried to use it in frigid temperatures that hose broke - fortunately there were no injuries! This is a very high quality hose which works even in the below zero temps we had later in the winter. I highly recommend that you purchase this BEFORE your cheap original equipment hose breaks; it is worth the investment!

HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Total Dissolved Solids Tester, 0-5000 ppm TDS Range, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy (Magnetic Body)
Price: $24.19
7 used & new from $24.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use / Works Well, March 16, 2014
We bought this unit to go with a new reverse osmosis (RO) unit to serve as a check on that unit compared to our water and it works well for that. In fact, this item was used by my son for his science fair project which involved testing our water, our RO unit, and several brands of bottled water with somewhat surprising results. (we also checked melted snow and that was lowest for dissolved solids of all!) Anyway, as you likely know if you are looking at this it detects "DS" dissolved solids which are basically salts and will not detect organics.

Overall, highly recommended for both water monitoring and use for science projects!

Physicianscare Adhesive Bandages, Sheer and Clear, Assorted Sizes, 280 Count
Physicianscare Adhesive Bandages, Sheer and Clear, Assorted Sizes, 280 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work Well, March 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No problems with this item, did not realize at first that they are not "brand name" as the color scheme on the box and font look so similar. We have (fortunately) not had to use a lot of them but what we have used has worked well.

Overall, recommended for nice selection and good price.

OtterBox Armor Series Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Neon
OtterBox Armor Series Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Neon
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $29.99
25 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Built Like a Tank, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have this item as well as a Lifeproof case which I like for day to day. This one is more bulky (and more protective) and will be great for adventuring and geocaching with the kids this summer as there is a good chance my phone will be dropped many times (including in water!) As another reviewer noted, you need more than one case for different situations. Case seems well sealed and protective though I have not tried an immersion test yet (and will do so of course with a kleenex standing in for the phone the first time!)

Overall, highly recommended for high-risk situations.

Logitech PowerShell Controller with Battery for iPhone 5/5S and iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black
Price: $69.24
21 used & new from $69.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Pac-Man Fun Again, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First of all, I love the concept of turning a phone into a gaming machine with actual controls like this. Thus far, I've just tested it with the old stand-by Pac Man. Of course, I'm revealing my age when I mention fond memories of that game as a kid. Anyway, the item seemed responsive to directional movement and it was much easier to use than on screen swiping. I suspect for first person shooter games it will be even more of an advantage over standard on screen controls but I haven't checked that out yet.

Overall, recommended for turning your iPhone into a Nintendo-equivalent gaming system.

PROTKT Run Sport Case for iPhone 5 and 5S
PROTKT Run Sport Case for iPhone 5 and 5S
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid iPhone Case, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for use with an iPhone 5 and it provides great protection for the phone while allowing full use of it. The hand grip makes it easy to carry - and I plan to get the "bag of mounts" available through Wahoo to allow me to mount this on my bike as well. I'm going to compare this with the dedicated Wahoo bike computer (RFLKT) to see which works better. I am very much hoping and praying that this winter will end soon and allow me to do that!

Overall, well made solid case (Wahoo does make great cases)

TOSHIBA PH2100U-1I54 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5" Internal Notebook Hard Drive
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $58.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been awaiting availability of a 1 TB drive since it always seems that it is easier to migrate to a bigger drive rather than dumping data. My wife would call me a data hoarder and I would have to agree with that.

Anyway, this drive works well and thus far has just been used as a backup to my Macbook Pro's 750 GB drive - with a bootable backup ready for the day when I have an hour or so to swap the drive. iFixit is a great resource for anyone out there planning the same thing.

Overall, recommended drive with great capacity.

Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Smart Bike Computer for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Smart Bike Computer for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well in limited "winter" testing, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must first admit that given the below-zero temperatures here in Ohio I have not yet had the opportunity to do testing on this other than indoors; though I did see someone biking the other day when the temp went up to zero so I guess I'm just a wimp.

Working on upgrading my bike over the winter serves as a great way to remind oneself that spring is coming and this item is well made. I have in the past used Wahoo's bike mount for iPhone with the older style connection so this is a change in terms of screen size but it works well and I suspect as other reviewers report the screen is more readable than the iPhone's in bright sunlight.

I have not had any setup issues with it and I'm sure with the iPhone screen off the battery will last much longer.

Overall, recommended (and I'm very much looking forward to more thorough testing at which point I'll update the review)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20