Profile for Caylie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caylie RSS Feed

Otterbox Universal iPhone 4 Defender Case (Hot Pink Silicone & White Plastic)
Otterbox Universal iPhone 4 Defender Case (Hot Pink Silicone & White Plastic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Otterbox, October 28, 2011
I like my otterbox. My only issue is the silicone cover isn't as tight around the plastic case like my husbands black otterbox silicone cover is. It seems like it is stretched out, and I haven't had it that long. Every time I pull it out of the pocket of my scrub pants, the silicone cover is pulled away from the protective case. If there was a way to "shrink" it a little bit, it would be perfect. I'm considering getting a different one.

UPDATE! October 31 - After emailing customer service at Otterbox, they are going to replace my silicone cover. I even offered to email them a picture, but they took my word for it and are going to replace it. Excellent customer service!!

Jasmine Book Stand (Bookstand / Bookstands / Holder / Cookbook / Music)
Jasmine Book Stand (Bookstand / Bookstands / Holder / Cookbook / Music)
Offered by BestBookStand
Price: $35.00
6 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jasmine Book Stand, October 6, 2010
I have had this book stand for over a year and it has exceeded my expectations. I am finishing nursing school and the stand was able to take the abuse of my heavy books. The book stand put my book at a perfect height at eye level so I didn't have to strain my neck to read. Wish I would have gotten this stand sooner. A must have if you have big textbooks and have neck problems.

Beginnings
Beginnings
by Anne Geddes
Price: $20.58
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Geddes Beginnings, October 6, 2010
This review is from: Beginnings (Hardcover)
I just received the book and the pictures are absolutely beautiful and precious. I LOVE Anne Geddes work. It already has a place on my coffee table and I can't wait to show it to my friends. I think I am going to have to buy more to give as baby shower gifts.