Profile for G. Marks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Marks "CoachGrace" RSS Feed (Flagstaff)

Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Including 2 Sensitive Clean Refills 1 Kit
Price: $27.49
2 used & new from $27.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes muscle to turn it on, September 13, 2014
This toothbrush is geared for kids but works perfectly for adults. I needed an electric brush for travel and this one has a compact charger so it works well for me. What I don't like is that I have to really push hard on the on switch/button to turn it on. My unit at home is an Oral B and does not have this issue.

Xlear Spry Peppermint Gum, 600-Count
Xlear Spry Peppermint Gum, 600-Count
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $35.96
10 used & new from $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite gum ever without all the harmful sugar substitutes, September 3, 2014
This is my favorite gum ever without all the harmful sugar substitutes. I have tried all the Spry flavors and the Peppermint lasts the longest. I like this product so much I splurge for the 600-count container. It's worth it!

Efivs Arts Fake Temporary Tattoo Sleeves
Efivs Arts Fake Temporary Tattoo Sleeves
Offered by LifeJoy
Price: $8.49
10 used & new from $5.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit for smaller arms, June 17, 2014
If my arms were meatier, the fake tattoo sleeves would work. However, if you have smaller or thinner arms, they are loose and defeat the purpose

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Handles the Brows, July 14, 2013
I have been using this brow wiz for a number of years and it covers my brows well looking natural with stay power for most of the day. The brush at the other end helps any color inconsistencies for the natural look. The combo of the thin pencil and brush does the trick. The only drawback is there is still about a inch or so leftover when you wear the pencil wears down which is quite a waste...

Classic Accessories Terrazzo 58242-EC Patio Rectangular/Oval Table Cover
Classic Accessories Terrazzo 58242-EC Patio Rectangular/Oval Table Cover
Price: $35.33
2 used & new from $33.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, July 14, 2013
The table cover is a little larger than needed, but very durable and was easy to manage. My table is completely covered including the legs, so it will be well protected in the winter months. I would recommend this product for outdoor tables.

Alterna Bamboo Style Freestyle Flexible Control Gel for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
Alterna Bamboo Style Freestyle Flexible Control Gel for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
Offered by Nine Beauty Supply
Price: $9.30
29 used & new from $9.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than What I Have Found, January 30, 2013
This product replaced another Hard to Hold Gel by Alterna that I used for years. The previous product had a much better and longer hold. This gel does do the trick that many others I have tried do not. It's not greasy but does dry and flake leaving dandruff like particles. So I will keep using it until I can find a better alternative.

Thorlo Women's Lite Running Micro-Mini Crew Sock, White/Black, Size Large
Thorlo Women's Lite Running Micro-Mini Crew Sock, White/Black, Size Large
Price: $11.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Thorlo socks can slip, October 22, 2012
These lite running socks are comfortable, provide great cushioning, but the back can tend to slip down. The Thorlo brand is best so I have ordered another pair with a back lip to address this issue.

Stop Self-Sabotage: Get Out of Your Own Way to Earn More Money, Improve Your Relationships, and Find the Success You Deserve
by Pat Pearson
Price: $12.47
74 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Resource, January 20, 2009
As a Life Coach facilitating sessions on stopping self-sabotage, this is the best resource I have come across. Pat has nailed it! And, presented the material in a way that can be shared with others to generate awareness and change. I am impressed.