Profile for Z. Bogdanov > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Z. Bogdanov "Dako" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch - looks solid and expensive, January 11, 2013
I have about 10 other watches in the drawer, have this one for almost a month and I love it. Looks expensive and the steel bracelet looks very nice. Great quality from CASIO for that price. The other day I even recommended it to a friend who wanted to buy some really good looking stainless steel watch for less than $200.

NU Slim USB External SuperMulti Drive DVD Burner ESW860
NU Slim USB External SuperMulti Drive DVD Burner ESW860

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable drive for laptops, November 7, 2008
First of all - a great advantage - no extra AC power needed - that is exactly what we understand as a super slim portable drive. An AC power supply is even not included in the box and it comes just with Y-USB cable. I have IBM X61s laptop, equipped with 3 x USB 2.0 and the NU drive works perfectly on it. They say it is compatible both to USB 1.1 and 2.0, I guess that is why they provided Y-USB cable - for more power on older machines. The NU is cheaper than similar drives provided by TARGUS. About the software compatibility - I can say it is plug and play, no problems. I burned few CDs and DVDs, everything was just fine. They were readable on other machines. It comes with NERO 8.0 - some OEM version, but works great. The finish of this product is pretty good and the design is sleek. I think that is enough - I love it.